My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal grew tense at the question. "I.... I don't think that would be a good idea" he said quietly. "I really don't know if I can trust myself and I couldn't bear to hurt you" he frowned and lightly wrapped an arm around Tartaros. "maybe if you tied my hands up or something..."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"Stop that tie me up nonsense." Tartaros said quickly as he huffed and looked down. "Fine, if you can't even trust yourself to be near me, don't." He said a bit colder than he intended to. Guess both of them were weak, just not in the same thing... The demon sniffled quietly as he sighed out softly and lightly bit his lip. "I hope you can control yourself enough not to get hard while looking at me." He said quietly, once again coldly.

Lousal just stared at him for a moment. He felt like he should be angry but instead he just felt a crushing sense of sadness. Thingis had seemed so wonderful when they were together, and suddenly it seemed like everything had fallen apart. Suddenly nothing seemed to matter anymore, he wasn't good with people and he had completely run out of ideas of how to fix this. "I'm going... out..." Lousal finally said after a moment of silence. He slowly got out of bed. "Maybe we should just start meeting up once a week, then you won't die but you won't have to put up with me too much" his lips twisted into a strange smirk. "since it seems like I'm just an animal who can't even be in the same room as you"

Tartaros was honestly scared a bit by the change in Lousal. It was so sudden... The demon parted his lips when the other began talking, his eyes going wide before slowly, probably for the first time honestly, filling up with tears. The demon let out a quiet sob as he buried his head into the pillow, his shoulders shaking. He messed it up. He always messed something up. Just this time, it could literally cost him his life. The blond gripped tightly onto the pillow, mentally begging for Lousal not to leave. He couldn't take this.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Lousal glared down at Tartaros. "I'm not going to hurt you if we're not together, doesn't that make you happy? You don't have to worry about that shit and whenever you feel sick from that stupid connected or whatever you call it, you can just come see me for a couple hours and then leave!" Lousal ran his hands through his hair, seeing the demon cry was only getting him more upset. "maybe you can go find someone you actually like instead of some fucking psycho like me!"

Tartaros felt worse with each word that he heard. Finally, completely ignoring the burning pain, he slid out of the bed and got to Lousal. He looked up at him with tears in his eyes before harahly pressing their lips into a kiss. He couldn't just go and find someone else... The demon would rather spend his life getting hurt over and over by Lousal. At least he wouldn't have to feel like this... Right? The blond didn't even know what he was thinking anymore. Did he want to be Lousal's pet? Deciding that the answer might as well be yes, Tartaros moved one hand down and roughly gripped Lousal's cock through his pants. He knew he'd get hurt further, but that was better than feeling so miserable... Physical pain was better than mental.

Lousal went tense with surprise at the kiss. His whole body shuddered when Tartaros grabbed at his cock. "You idiot... I was trying to be nice..." he groaned. He roughly pushed the demon back down on the bed, his hands jerking Tartaros' pants down. He couldn't control himself anymore, all the sadness, fear and anger was coming out as pure lust. "you know... You could kill me right now... I wouldn't even try to stop you" he chuckled softly.

Tartaros didn't know what else he expected. The demon let out a soft gasp as he was pushed down to the bed, where soon enough his pants were nearly torn off. He parted his lips at what he heard, eyes still filled with tears. "No... I'll make you immortal..." He whispered out before harshly dragging Lousal's pants down, his red eyes shining brightly. After all,he was just a masochistic slut.

"you really don't learn from your mistakes, do you?" Lousal smirked and pushed the demon's legs apart. He ran his hands down to his tender ass. "or maybe you enjoyed all of that more than you're admitting..." he leaned down and kissed Tartaros's inner thigh. "poor thing... You really shouldn't have let me fall for you like this... I'm going to make sure that you never think of anything except me..."

Tartaros couldn't supress the shudder when Lousal ran his hands to his ass. The demon wiggled slightly, looking away from the other with fearful eyes. That was it, right? He closed his eyes tightly as he reached out and harshly spread his buttcheeks out, biting his lip to hold in a loud whimper from the pain. So this was what his future was going to be like, huh? Not too brightest, but... Demons weren't creatures of the light in the first place.

Lousal left a trail of kisses down to the demon's sore hole. He ran his tongue over Tartaros' entrance before pulling away to look at him. "does it hurt?" he smirked roughly pushed a finger into the demon. "I want to hear you scream Tartaros..." he forced a second finger in without waiting for him to relax.

Tartaros gasped out and let out a loud cry when he felt one finger being pushed in. The second one had him arching his back and gripping the bed sheets as he cried out Lousal's name. The demon didn't know if he regretted this or if he liked this... Could it be both? He wanted for Lousal to back off and at the same time he wanted him to continue...

Lousal grinned and spread his fingers apart. He loved seeing Tartaros writhe under him like this. "You're mine Tartaros... I'll never let you go" he pulled his fingers out and unzipped his pants. He slowly started to force his cock into the demon. He didn't care that he hadn't really prepared him at all.

Tears had begun collecting in Tartaros' eyes as he reached out to wrap his arms around Lousal's neck so he could pull him down for a messy kiss. When he felt the other's cock being forced in, the demon let out a loud, pained cry as tears began rolling down. The pain... It burned, but it felt so damn good...

Lousal returned the kiss before moving his lips down to bite at Tartaros' neck. He immediately started to thrust roughly into the demon, not giving him any time to get used to his length. He grabbed Tartaros' cock with one hand and squeezed as hard as he could, almost as if he was trying to crush it.

Tartaros stretched out his neck when the other began biting on it as pained cries of pleasure left his mouth. When Lousal squeezed his cock that harshly, the demon thought he'd seriously choke. His eyes widened as a loud scream left his mouth, leaving him gripping roughly on Lousal's hair. Why was he enjoying this?

Lousal dug his fingernails into the sensitive skin of the demon's cock and kept slamming into him. The sound of Tartaros' pained cries only got him more excited. He twisted Tartaros' cock roughly, a cruel grin on his face. "You know, you don't need this to please me... Maybe I should just rip it off for you?" his grip tightened even more.

Tartaros dragged his nails roughtly down the other's back, tears flowing down his cheeks at the horrible pain. The demon barely managed to take in any air by now - Lousal wouldn't really do it, right? Still, with one hand he managed to grab Lousal's and roughly dug his nails into it, trying to get it away from his cock. If he didn't have it, how the hell would he enjoy anything at all?

Lousal chuckled and pulled his hand away "I was just joking..." he ran his hand over Tartaros' cheek. "I wouldn't do that to my lovely little demon" he slammed into him even harder. He was already feeling close to climax and so started to go faster, clearly not caring how much it hurt Tartaros.

Tartaros couldn't believe he was hard from this. In fact, he was close to cumming by now... The demon cried out loudly in pain and pleasure as he dug his nails deep into Lousal's shoulders. Soon enough he came, his cum splattering all over their chests, staining his clothing with cum. The blond felt awful, and so damn satisfied at the same time..

Lousal let out a low moan as he slammed into the demon one more time before cumming deep inside him. He slowly pulled out, dragging his fingers through Tartaros' cum on his chest. "you actually enjoyed that?" He chuckled and shook his head slowly. "you really are strange..."

Tartaros was a moaning and panting mess on the bed. A bit of blood mixed up with the cum as it flowed out of his ass. The demon could barely roll onto his side as he breathed heavily, closing his eyes as tears dripped down continuesly. Strange... Guess it was a word that described him well enough after all.

Lousal just smiled down at the sight of him. He pushed two fingers back into the demon and lightly wiggled them to let the cum flow out. "you can't say that I didn't give you a chance to get away..." he murmured "now you can't complain if I get too rough with you."

Tartaros let out a quiet whimper when the two fingers were pushed back into his insides which seemed to be on fire. He whimpered softly, lightly clinching at the pillow as he panted softly, opening his eyes to look up at Lousal. Even though pain still took up most of the place there, a hint of satisfaction and lust was still there. "I'll still make you immortal..." He whispered out more to himself than to Lousal.

Lousal pulled his fingers back out once the demon's hole was empty. "really?" he smiled at Tartaros' comment. "I guess you really do want to be mine forever..." He sat down and leaned against the wall. He pulled Tartaros onto his lap so that the demon was straddling his legs. "I love you Tartaros, so I'm going to make sure you belong to me"