My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros had sat down on the ground as he burst out laughing. "Fine, then I will~ I'll try not to be too loud~" The demon said teasingly as he stared at Lousal with bright red eyes. "How long until he gets here? I'm hungry." The demon said as he stood up andstretched, his milky thighs showing from underneath the hoodie.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal looked back at him, a pained expression in his eyes. He really didn't want to let anyone else touch the demon, especially when he couldn't do so himself. He slowly stepped towards Tartaros, his exposed skin felt like it was taunting the man. "he should be here in about fifteen minutes..." he murmured. He leaned down and pressed a passionate kiss to Tartaros' lips, resting one hand on the demon's cheek and forcing himself to keep his other hand down by his side.

Tartaros let out a muffled gasp at the kiss, though his smirk soon reappeared and he kissed back. The demon deepened the kiss, keeping his eyes open to gaze at Lousal before pulling away. "You're so cute when you're jealous..." He whispered out with a smirk as he pressed a small, soft kiss to the other's cheek. "But it would be unfair if you got to see other pets and I wouldn't~" The blond smirked as he tangled a hand into Lousal's hair. "You have fifteen minutes to prove me you're all I need."

"I only need to have pets so that I have a way to get my anger out..." Lousal grumbled. His eyes widened at the demon's words. He hesitantly rested his hands on Tartaros' hips. "so... I can touch you?" he asked nervously. He really didn't want to fuck up and make Tartaros completely hate him.

Tartaros grinned widely as he ran his hand over Lousal's hair. "If you think that's the only way... Go ahead." He smiled sweetly at the other, his bright red eyes tempting. "However simply fucking me won't get you anywhere." The demon added with a smirk, curious to see what the other will do now.

"I know that..." Lousal murmured, he wasn't really sure how he could convince Tartaros to be happy with just him. He wasn't even sure if that was possible. He gently picked the demon up and lay him down on the bed, giving him another deep kiss. He slipped his hands up Tartaros' shirt, gently feeling the other's chest with his fingers. He slowly kissed down Tartaros' neck and slipped his shirt off. The man felt completely intoxicated by the feeling of the demon's skin.

Tartaros decided to just let Lousal do what he wanted for now. His touches were rather gentle, and that felt nice... The demon let out a soft moan at the fingers on his chest. He shifted a bit to let the other take his hoodie off more comfortably before tangling both hands into his hair. His cock was slowly getting erect- really slowly at that.

Lousal pushed the idea of anyone else touching Tartaros out of his mind, he just wanted to focus on making the demon feel good. He decided that if he really couldn't convince him then maybe it was better if Tartaros spent time with others. He brought his lips down to suck lightly at the other's nipple as he moved his hand down to carefully touch the demon's cock. His fingers were so light against the sensitive skin that he was barely touching him, waiting for any reaction of displeasure.

Tartaros moaned softly, moving his hands down to Lousal's neck. If he didn't like it, the demon really wouldn't hesitate to break a bone, but... For now, all seemed fine. The blond seemed relaxed and pleased, drawing a soft gasp when the other sucked at his nipple. So even Lousal could do it gently, huh? The blond encouraged the other a bit by lifting his hips to lightly rub his cock into the other's hand. If it was just a handjob, he really didn't mind.

Lousal felt a little bit of confidence at the demon's encouraging movements. He ran the tip of his tongue around Tartaros' nipple, his free hand moving to rub the other one. He continued to move his hand on the blond's length, keeping his movements slow and gentle.

Tartaros let out quiet moans and grunts at the gentle movements, his body relaxing completely. The blond closed his eyes after a bit, just to feel it a bit better. Knowing that Lousal could do it like this as well was somewhat satisfying, actually. "Don't stop..." He muttered out, pulling the man closer to his small body.

Lousal felt a strange sense of relaxation from the sound of the demon's words, he had always just felt an overwhelming lust whenever he touched anyone... Nothing like this... He ran his thumb around the tip of Tartaros's cock, adding just a little extra pressure against the sensitive skin. He looked up at the other's face. "can I suck you off?" he murmured.

Tartaros felt like his body was sinking into the soft matress at all these touches. "Mhhmm..." He only managed this for an answer. The blond gently ran his hand through Lousal's hair, smiling slightly to himself. Really, this felt better than being treated like some thing for sex purposes only. This felt good, relaxing... He wanted to feel this more often.

Lousal slowly brought his lips down to the other's length, kissing his skin as he moved. He kept moving his hand on Tartaros' length as he took the tip into his mouth, lightly caressing the skin with his tongue. His free hand moved to feel the demon's soft thighs, savoring the moment.

Tartaros moaned out at the soft kisses to his slowly erecting cock, his head falling back on the bed. This really felt a whole lot nicer than usually... His hand found Lousal's hair, gently tangling his fingers into it as he breathed in quietly. He hadn't ever felt this way before. The demon ran his hand through the other's hair, giving it a very light push - barely any pressure added.

Lousal slowly took more of the demon's length into his mouth, trailing his tongue down the skin. His eye's fluttered closed as he began to relax. It was somehow nice to just be trying to pleasure the demon like this, even if it wouldn't actually make Tartaros change his mind.

Tartaros moaned out softly, starting to sound a bit needy. "Mmn... Lousal... More..." He moaned out quietly. Sure, it felt nice when the other took his time, but his cock was fully erect now, sometimes twitching lightly in the other's mouth. The demon's cheeks were a bit rosy as he panted quietly, running his fingers through Lousal's hair.

Lousal made a soft sound and started to suck harder. He pulled his head back a bit to focus more on the demon's tip before pushing his mouth back down. His hand still worked the part that couldn't fit into his mouth, making sure that he was stimulating the entire length.

Tartaros' moans soon grew in volume, his cock beginning to throb lightly. The demon was left panting, gripping lightly onto Lousal's hair as he grew closer and closer to release. His body seemed to be quivering a bit from time to time, his head resting on the pillow while his grip on Lousal's hair tightened. "I-I'm gonna...-"

Lousal pulled back a little bit to focus his sucking on the demon's sensitive tip, gently pressing his tongue down on it. His hand kept working the rest of Tartaros' length. Lousal looked up at the other's face, waiting for his climax, he wanted to be able to taste him.

Tartaros eyes were closed tightly as he moaned out again, finally releasing his cum into Lousal's mouth. The demon panted softly, his grip on the other's hair loosening as he gently combed his fingers through it, his breathing uneven and his cheeks a bit rosy.

Lousal closed his eyes as he pulled away, keeping the demon's cum in his mouth for a few seconds before swallowing. He didn't know how long it might be until he got to do this again. He slowly opened his eyes to look down at Tartaros, a soft sigh escaped from his lips as he lay down next to him.

Tartaros let out a quiet grunt as he turned to Lousal, snuggling up to him. He had a small, lazy smile on his face as he sighed out contently. "You still don't have tentacles though." He said with a quiet chuckle before pressing his forehead into the other's chest. "But... I'll think about it." The demon decided with a small smile.

Lousal frowned at the words. He hadn't really believed that he'd be able to change Tartaros' mind, but he had been hopeful. "fine... If you decide to invite him over I'll just find somewhere else to spend the night... I don't want to have to listen to that..." he sighed, pulling the demon closer.

Tartaros chuckled quietly, glancing up at Lousal with a grin. "Gladly~ Besides, it would be one time only... Probably. Unless I enjoy it too much." The demon talked carefreely, smiling lazily at the taller blond. "But you're not jealous at all, right?" He teased and lightly poked at the other's chest. "Be careful with this~ I won't be there to fix it if something happens..."