My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros snickered and gripped the tube - but instead of pulling it out, he began slowly pushing it in deeper, now twisting it as well. "Poor, stupid angel. You shouldn't have said it hurt~" He purred out as he snickered and reached out to brush his finger over Tine's cock. "I love inflicting pain to others... And I also lie~"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tine sobbed from the pain. "N-no! Please" he struggled to get away from Tartaros. "S-stop it" he started to cry, his shoulders shaking as he tried his hardest to get away.

Tartaros only chuckled and pulled the angel back to him, lightly rolling the tube. "You think when I pull this out you'll feel any better?" He asked mockingly as he muttered out something that created something close to a barrier which would keep the drug from leaking out while he slowly, almost painfully slowly pulled out the tube. "Now here's the fun part~ Everything that I want to will stay inside, but... I can also break it only enough to put something else in~ Fun, right?"

Tine clung to Tartaros' shirt, he hid his face against the demon's chest and whimpered. "p-please... Don't make it hurt... I'll do whatever you want" the angel tried to hide that his body was reacting to the treatment, he hated it but somehow it made him excited.

Tartaros let out a soft chuckle as he stroked the angel's hair, smirking to himself. "Oh?" He asked out with a snicker while lightly trailing his hand down the other's back. "You do understand I can see you like this, right?" The demon asked with a grin as he gripped Tine's cock in his hand.

Tine kept his face hidden. "no... I don't..." he moaned softly at the demon's touch. "I don't like it at all..." he sniffled softly and tightened his grip on Tartaros' shirt "please make it stop..."

Tartaros smirked widely as he gave the angel's cock a few strokes, chuckling to himself. "Don't lie now~" He teased as he pulled his hand away and pushed Tine away, onto the bed so he would be laying on his back. "Should we check out what other toys does the freak have~?"

Tine hesitated for a moment, staring up at the demon, before slowly nodding his head. "o-okay..." he said quietly. He didn't even deny that he was curious. He moved his hands down to cover himself.

Tartaros chuckled softly and shook his head as he moved to walk towards the closet - soon he found one thing he needed. A pair of handcuffs. With a smirk, the demon cuffed Tine's hands to the bed, chuckling softly to himself. “Aww, is the pretty little angel shy~?“ He mocked as he turned around - and this time took out a vibrating dildo... The demon soon realized how to turn it on and grinned. “Now, let's see if this fits next to all that stuff in your ass~“ He purred out as he chuckled and began pushing the dildo inside, where the drug had filled up most of the angel's body.

Tine tried to struggle against the hand cuffs. "W-wait" his eyes widened at the sight of the vibrator. "no, there's no r-room" he let out a low moan as it was pushed in. "s-stop..."

Tartaros chuckled to himself as he turned the vibrations on to the fullest level - they were not only massaging thr angel's insides, but also caused the water to move, so it was either creating even more pleasure, or discomfort and even pain. "Stop trying to pretend you don't love this." The demon said with a soft groan.

Tine moaned loudly, his body trembled at the strange feeling. He knew it hurt but somehow it felt good at the same time. He opened his mouth to tell Tartaros to stop but the idea of the feeling ending made him just close his mouth again.

Tartaros chuckled to himself as he watched the angel moaning with the vibrator inside of him. Still, it felt weird that he didn't get hard at all - it was fun with Tine, but guess the demon liked being topped more instead of topping. He licked his lips as he reached out and began slowly pulling out the dildo, only to slam it back inside with full force.

Tine gasped and arched his back. His body shivered as he grew close to climax. Lousal knocked lightly on the door, he had just woken up from his nap. "hey, having fun you two?" he called

Tartaros wasn't going to deny - hearing Lousal's voice made him feel excited. He chuckled softly as he turned to the door. “See for yourself~“ He purred out while starting to move the vibrator again, pushing it deep inside - it was weird trying to push it in through all that drug liquid... But he imagined it was still damn pleasurable for Tine.

Lousal opened the door and grinned. "Aww how sweet, you're playing together" he joked, walking up to Tartaros and lightly slapping his ass. "Do you like your toy?"

Tine let out a strangled moan and came. His eyes filled with tears of humiliation.

Tartaros let out a soft gasp at the slap, rolling his eyes. "Sure, he's fun." He said with a slightly bored tone before blinking a few times as Tine came. "Huh... That was fast." He mocked with a chuckle as he leaned closer to Lousal, watching the angel. After a short while, the demon slowly pulled out the vibrator and let the liquid slowly flow out... Now that Lousal was awake, maybe he'd get some real fun...

Tine sobbed and closed his legs, trying to hide himself.

Lousal chuckled and wrapped his arm around The demon's waist. "you don't sound too excited about it..." he slipped his hand up Tartaros' shirt. "did he get boring?"

Tartaros let out a soft chuckle as he looked up at Lousal, a smirk on his face. "Wow, you read my mind~" He purred out, a small snicker leaving his mouth. The demon unconsciously leaned into the other's touch - he knew he looked like he was craving for more... But what was the point in denying it anymore?

Lousal kissed his neck, pushing his shirt up more. "do you wanna have fun with me instead?" he lightly pinched the demon's nipple between his fingers.

A small, breathy moan escaped Tartaros' mouth as he lightly arched his back, on the same time grinding his ass against the other's cock. "Take a guess...~" He purred out quietly, his lips parted slightly.

Lousal smirked and slid his other hand down to the front of Tartaros' pants. "you wanna find somewhere more private? Or should we let him watch?" he nodded towards Tine.

“I really don't give a single shit about it.“ Tartaros said with a chuckle as he grounded his ass harshly against Lousal's cock. “As long as I have fun, nothing else really matters...“ The demon purred out as he smirked and chuckled.

Lousal chuckled and bit his neck lightly. "well then, lets not waste time going somewhere else." he roughly tugged Tartaros' pants down "so tell me, my sexy little demon, is there anything special you're craving"

Tartaros breathed out softly as his eyes became clouded by lust and he gripped onto the other's pants once his own were removed. “I just want something fun...~“ He purred out as an answer as he pulled Lousal's pants down and harshly ground his ass against his bare cock. The soft flesh felt nice as it was hugging the other's shaft tightly... The demon just knew he'd have a lot of fun this time...