Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius looked over at him and sighed "I refuse to drink blood right now" He looked away and stretched out and nodded looking at the wall. He stood and walked over grabbing his book,and opened it up and sat by the window reading silently. He refused to look at Kaname.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Kaname controlled himself well as he left the room-slamming it. The entire day and a few yours past night. Kaname was gone. It was around 12 when he returned. He yanked off his shirt and threw it aside. Releaving his abs and body. He looked over a Sirius. He didn't like fighting with Sirius But he was the one who fucked up. Not Kaname. He leaned on the couch. Waiting for the other to say something.

Sirius had finished the chapter's he was asked to finish and then was writing down the answers for the last few questions that was in the back. He shut the book and placed it on Kaname lap and stood "I'll be in the shower Lord Kaname.." He slid off his shirt and sighed heading into the bathroom and shut the door a bit.

Kaname bit his lip, knocking the book that Sirius put on his lap onto the floor. His papers flying all over the place. Kaname grabbed Sirius's arm.

He pushed Sirius againest the wall and pinned him there. He pulled at Sirius's hair- forcing him to reveal his neck. Kaname's eyes glowed a bloody red As he licked the boys neck...His fangs grazing his flesh. His hot breath- panting on his soft skin. As he clenched his hands into fists He suddenly pulling back a little.

"That's what it looks like to have self control... but you wouldn't know that huh?"

He glared.

"Do you think what you did is okay? Is that why you don't even bother to come up with an excuse...or apologize. "

He took Sirius's chin- forcing him to meet his eyes.

"Should I feed from another then. Should I lick someone's else's neck... caress there body. Let them feel my warmth... my breath... should feed from them as if they were my lover? As if they were you... Should I copy you?"

Kaname was still very upset.

"Keep thinking that you not talking to me will make this problem go away, because it won't. " the longer the other tired him the more pissed he got. He pulled away. Looking away from the boy. And headed to the door, grabbing his shirt and a bag he had packed in the closet.

"I'm done talking to you. You trader."

Sirius gasped and looked at Kaname and listened to him,as he walked away he felt terrible. He appeared in front of Kaname and grabbed him and slammed him into the wall "I'm still new to the entire vampire thing,I was thirsty still and Cross teased me! I never meant to do such a terrible thing. This is your dorm I'll leave for a few days okay" Tears fell down as he cheeks as he went to give Kaname a kiss but pulled away,his heart was broken once again then he turned and ran out of the room crying hard "I love you Kaname never forget it!" He screamed and ran out of the dorm.

Kaname grabbed the other once again.

"There you go running away again. If you love me you have a funny way of showing it. What you did was terrible. And I told you never to drink from another! You should of came back to me!"

He sighed, biting his lip.

"Stop crying... you have nothing to cry about."

He was still mad but he slowly whipped the boys tears away.

" come here... feed me"

He yanked The other to his chest. Tho he was still mad. He was still hungary.

Sirius wrapped his arms around Kanames neck and tilted his head to the side and nodded a little "Feed my love" He gripped his hair in the back and looked at the wall his eyes were there normal yellow color,he was still upset himself for hurting Kaname. He loved him a lot and never wanted to leave his side.

Kaname leaned down and kissed Sirius's neck before his warm, wet tongue trailed his vain. His fangs emerged as he gently used them to graze the boys neck.

"You are mine... And I will never share you."

He whispered sinking his fangs into the boy. Drinking him. His grip on him tightening. His fangs sinking extremely deep into his neck. Giving the boy a throbbing pain. He slowly pulled away after a long moment, getting his fill. Blood creeping down his chin as he met Sirius with his red eyes.

"You.... You will be the death of me..."

Feeling his warm breath and pointy white fangs graze his neck he closed his eyes a bit tightly. After they pierced his skin he tensed feeling a burning pain in his body but refused to let Kaname know. He needed punishment, it was his fault why Kaname was this angry. Sirius met kanames red eyes and nodded his head before he looked away

"May I take my shower? And the papers I finished for you are all over the floor..."

"I'll grade them later... tonight...your mine."

He pulled. Sirius into the bathroom and locked the door. He Sat on the sink counter.

"Undress... slowly...and then undress me... we'll take a shower together. "

He said completely serious. He'd punish his love tonight by giving him a taste of what he won't get this weekend, But at the end of the year.

Sirius blushed and nodded at this and slowly started to take his shirt off slowly and teasingly. He threw it to the floor before slipping a finger from each hand and slowly slipped his pants off along with his boxers. His heart pounded as he slowly walked over to Kaname biting his lip.

"Don't stop..."

He watched Sirius closely in awe and in lust. He cupped Sirius's cheek- looking him up and down his nacked body...getting a REAL good look at him.

"Undress me..."

He whispered- his lips grazing Sirius's

Sirius gulped and nodded before he grabbed the bottom of his shirt an pulled it off and then moved down onto his knees as he slipped his hands into his pants sledding em down. He stood up looking at Kaname.

Kaname had a dull expression as He stood up, He was taller then Sirius and took his chin sensing how nervous He was. He ran his thumb across the boys lips.

"Just...tell me... was it worth it? Was Cross's blood...better then mine"

He questioned- nudging the boy into the shower and closing the door, and he suddenly turned on the water. Hot water fell on him and Sirius. The small area quickly filling up with steam.

"Tell me"

He whispered in Cross's ear as he had him pinned, naked...and wet~

Sirius watched him and smiled but then gasped as he was nudged into the shower,the idea of taking a shower with Kaname when he was upset was not what he had imagined "N..no his blood was gross... it made me sick" He swallowed hard and wiggled in Kaname's grasp while he was pinned up against the wall,the hot water was burning his skin but he refused to say anything. Why was Kaname being so mean,the Kaname he grew up with was always sweet and caring but he knew why,cause his lover had cheated on him and then Sirius looked away and whispered "Kaname..what happened to us,we grew up and became jerks,i mean you didn't I did... I miss the old us when we had fun together.. but that won't ever happen again will it Kaname?" He sniffled and tried to smile.

"The past is the past Sirius. "

He sighed leaning down and kissing Sirius's neck.

"Don't struggle... you won't get away from me...I'm going to clean ever inch of you."

He grabbed a wash cloth and covered it in soup. He started to slowly clean Sirius. Running the cloth over his skin...His private and crack....He enjoy teasing him. He licked the inside of the boys ear as he whispered.

"I wanted to make love to you this weekend...so badly. "

He pinched Sirius's nipple.

"But at least I get to explore ever inch of you tonight. "

"Kaname.." He whispered and closed his eyes and leaned more against the wall as his lover washed him and every inch of his body too which teased him more. He let out a moan and clenched his fists wiggling a little more wanting him to stop teasing. "You still can Kaname.. Please" He breathed heavily.

Kaname sighed. Looking deeply into Sirius's eyes. Thinking long and hard about it... He kissed Sirius's forehead, whispering.

"No... you had made a mistake..and you must pay for It Sirius. "

He pulled away- His fingers trailing where he bite the boy.

"When school is over...that's when we'll make love."

He looked away and started to wash himself.

"You can leave now...or wait till I finish."

Sirius nodded and frowned getting out of the shower,and walked out of the room and sat down on the couch with a towel wrapped around his body,he badly wanted Kaname to make love to him but he deserved what Kaname said. Closing his eyes slowly he laid down scrunched into a ball knowing that was where he would be stuck sleeping.

Kaname shortly came into the room, wearing only boxers. He looked over at Sirius and sighed. He moved over to him and gently laid a soft blanket over him, He kissed his forehead.

"I love you...Sirius... sleep well"

He pulled away and laid down in his bed. Quickly falling asleep. Tho it felt strange for him... to be sleeping by himself.

Sirius snuggled into the warmth that was placed on him,he smiled taking in the scent of Kaname. He whispered in his sleep "Oh Kaname" Gripping the blanket tightly he yawned and continued sleeping.

----------------

The next morning Sirius woke up early and was sitting in brand new clothes on the couch and he was reading about werewolves like Kaname had requested. He had a glass of blood sitting on the table in front of him,it was a blood tablet. The sun was shining into the room illuminating the dark room he was sitting in,but he was used to it now and wasn't afraid of the dark.

Kaname appeared behind Sirius and hugged him from behind. Kissing his cheek. Still only wearing boxers. His voice faint as he just woke up.

"Morning~"

He nuzzled into the boys neck.

"You smell....delicious~"

He sighed.

"You need to pack your things today...we're going to my Vila tonight.... have a little vacation. How does that sound? "

Sirius turned around hearing his lovers voice and bit his lip before pressing his hand to Kaname chest "After I finish my work. After all you said I needed to do it" He leaned back and pressed his knees up to his chest resting his book down on them. He focused on his readind once again.

Kaname nodded pulling away.

"Tell me when your done. "

He took Sirius's "bloody water" and chugged half of it down, before going to get dressed. God he was sexy walking around half naked...almost completely.

Sirius kept his focus right on his studies not wanting to miss anything,he wanted to finish this work so Kaname would finally realize Sirius wasn't a child. He yawned and soon after about half an hour he placed the book down glancing around the room for Kaname.