Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius eyes widen and tears formed in his eyes, Kaname really slapped him. He yelped and shoved him away "Lord Kaname what I do is my bussines not yours just leave me alone" He turned away and shook,now he was afraid of Kaname and didn't know what to do right now. "Lord Kaname we should break up time mates of our own species okay?" He was now brokenhearted and wanted to be alone.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Kaname looked away.

"Do whatever you like. "

He said bitterly.

"If we break up. We will never be together again. I swear to you"

And he left. Turning away. He had never looked so upset before. Was it really over between them?

Sirius ran to his room quickly and wrote the head master a letter and laid it on the bed. He packed his bag quickly and shifted,he leaped through a glass window after a couple hours then ran passed the vampire dorm growling and snarled. He soon left the campus and down the path in the woods,never wanting to leave Kaname but he was a burden.

Head Master walked up the stairs quietly and was heading to check on Sirius,but once he reached the door he saw it was open. He walked inside and glanced around,shattered glass everywhere. "Sirius?!" He saw the letter on the bed and walked over picking it up reading it. His smile soon turned to a frown "We lost a good Werewolf student" He stood up and went back to his office for the night.

Violet had seen Sirius leave, and reported it to Lord Kaname.

"Do you want me to go after him?"

"No..."

He stared our the window, sighing.

"Its over... I doubt he'll return."

He had his own responsibilities and couldn't run after the werewolf. He stared at his reflection in the glass.

This is for the better....

Sirius stopped and whimpered,laying down slowly his heart was broken and he wanted to die. He loved Kaname so much,but knew they were over and it tore him up inside more than ever.

A group of dangerous vampires were close to Sirius and followed his scent til they spotted him. They laughed and surrounded him,he was now in his human form and had his guard down. "look what we have here" Randy snickered.

Kaname laid in bed. Sirius would need to protect himself. He had no way of knowing if he was in trouble and he couldn't do much- needing to stay on school priority. He yawned closing his eyes and falling asleep. Trying to look forward to the next day.

Sirius stood up and shifted wolf and attacked the vampires being bitten an clawed but continued to attack. After a few hours he finally killed them all,he turned blood covering his white pelt and the claws and bites looked horrible. He weakly trotted back to the campus and passed the vampire dorm,blood filling the air instantly. He didn't stop til he reached the garden were Kaname and him first fully started there date. He whimpered and collapsed his breathing slowing, but he really only cared about Kaname and knew he was much happier with the burden around.

Narus was out with the head master scouting the area,searching around for Sirius. They kept checking the werewolf campus but then the head master headed to the vampire dorm and just walked inside "Lord Kaname come down here!"

Kaname was wide awake in fact... the entire Vampie dorm was awake and in a frenzy. He was struggling to calm them all down, he frowned as the head master came in.

"The scent of blood..it's Sirius. Have the two of you found him. What's wrong? "

The head master shook his head "No but read this Sirius left it before he left"

The letter said "Dear head master,please forgive me I am a burden to this school and Kaname,this place is far more better with me gone. Tell Kaname I love him,and that I never meant to break up with him but my heartbreak is killing me I'll never forgive myself. I rather be dead than live without Kaname in my heart. Love Sirius"

Narus soon found Sirius,he was in his human form once more and the marks and bites were visible more. He ran to him and checked his heart beat. Sirius turned his head to face Narus "L..leave me Narus..p..please"

He sighed looking at the letter.

So he thinks he's a burden...

"That idiot"

He muttered Running a hand threw his hair,

"I'm sure he's on campus, his scent is strong. Find him...He has lost a lot of blood."

He looked away, trying to ease the other vampires. He couldn't look for Sirius. Not Now...

Head master glanced at Cross then Kaname "Sirius and Cross had an encounter earlier talk to him" He turned and headed outside bumping into Lilith. He watched her.

Lilith giggled "Sirius is pretty much dead Lord Kaname,poor thing. Oh and Cross is too blame for him leaving"

Narus glared and rubbed his cheek "I won't let you die Sirius!" He let out a sad howl and it traveled to the vampire dorm. Sirius closed his eyes and tried to stay conscious, and blood soon stained Narus clothes.

Kaname said nothing for a long moment.

"Cross...take care of things here. "

He turned and left the vampire dorm. Following the smell in the air. Sirius's blood. It was true there was a lot of blood in the air.and perhaps Sirius wouldn't make it.

When Kaname found his use to be lover on the ground and covered in blood. His eyes glowed a bloody red.

"Narus.. Sirius. "

Kaname couldn't think of a way to help His old friend.

Narus shifted and climbed over Sirius protecting him, he snarled at Kaname flattening his ears. He didn't like him at all, he continued to hurt his friend and it wasn't okay! He lunged at Kaname and tackled him down on tbe ground. "Don't touch him!"

Sirius coughed weakly and hearing his ex boyfriends voice brightened his strength. Once Narus tackled him, Sirius used all his strength and shifted before he leaped on Narus and bit his neck and then growled at his friend "L..leave Kaname a..alone. I l..love him N...narus and i..ill let t..this entire c..campus know t..that my h..heart will a..always belong t..to Kaname e..even if w..we aren't t...together" He collapsed on Kaname and soon his breathing was barely visible.

Kaname didn't even let the werewolf attack him, He was WAY to strong for such a cheap trick. He watched rather surprised that Sirius still had the strength to attack his friend. He listened to Sirius's declaration of love But he couldn't hold him...approach him...the smell of blood was too strong. He loved Sirius and decided to make a spilt effort to try and save him. He appeared beside him and took his wrist- suddenly biting into it hard with his fangs. Injecting his venom into his love. And then...he bit into his own wrist taking his blood into his mouth. He then quickly kissed Sirius- feeding him His red liquid. Wanting to change him...to save him. Of course this had never been done before. Turning a werewolf into a vampire? Was it even possible?

Narus yelped and backed away, he turned seeing Sirius and Kaname. Seeing Kaname bite Sirius his eyes widened and pure shock waved over him.

Sirius screamed and looked at Kaname with tears and then closed his eyes. His heart beat suddenly fading and then gone. He kissed Kaname back and hus eyes flashed open and were pur demonic red.

Kaname's tongue swirled insides Sirius's mouth, sharing his sweet blood with him. Unlike other vampires blood- a True Blood Vampire's blood was the most delicious, and strongest. When you drank from one- if you ever get the honor- your strength increases immensely. He broke their lip lock. As he starred down at his love. And when he saw Sirius open his bright red eyes He stared in shock.

"Sirius? Can you hear me? How do you feel?"

He cupped his cheek,looking slightly worried.

Sirius enjoyed his tongue swirling inside it made him happy. He looked at Kaname and buried his face into his shirt and began to cry, he felt different and could hear peoples blood and it drove him crazy but he kept it inside "I feel okay Lord Kaname, Thank you for saving my life. I owe you big time" He glanced up and the tears were gone, he kissed Kanames lips once more before pulling back.

Kaname met Sirius's eyes until he barred his face in his shirt and started crying. Kaname held him gently.

"I feel okay Lord Kaname, Thank you for saving my life. I owe you big time"[/Quote]

The werewolf glanced up at him and kissed him, Sirius went to pull back but Kaname didn't let him. He kept kissing him againest his will. When he pulled back He held Sirius's chin tightly and forced him to meet his red angry eyes.

"Is that all you have to say?... "

He growled- leaning closer to steal another kiss.

Sirius looked at Kaname after he broke the kiss, he listened to him speak and when he went to steal another kiss he turned his head. He frowned "Kaname I love you, why do you want me to say more than thank you for saving my life" He looked down and slowly backed away.

Kaname got the sense that Sirius was afraid of him. Or perhaps hated him. He watched closely as the werewolf pulled away. He stood up and whipped his lips as if regretting their kiss.

"I don't think you understand how I had to save you."

He ran a hand threw his hair.

"This has never happened before...no one can know this...if people find out they will want you dead...You are a vampire now Sirius....to save you...I made a blood bond with you"

Meaning the other was his lover.

Sirius crossed his arms and looked away "Let them i have both pure blood in my veins and werewolf blood inside me" He bared his fangs and looked at Kaname grinning and pinned him up against the wall "Where will I stay the vampire dorm or werewolf dorm" He leaned close and traced his fangs on his lovers neck.

Kaname frowned slightly as Sirius crossed His arms looking away.

"Let them i have both pure blood in my veins and werewolf blood inside me"[/Quote]

"That is your pure ignorance talking. "

He said bluntly. But Sirius bared his fangs- grinning at him. Kaname looked unamused as he was pinned to the wall.

"Where will I stay the vampire dorm or werewolf dorm" [/Quote]

Sirius leaned closer and traced his fangs on his Kaname's neck. Kaname gripped the others chin- refusing him, as he met his eyes.

"Do not assume I have forgiven you. I am still very upset. You ran away from me, you put yourself in danger...and I almost lost you. You are acting so carefree and I think you do not understand the danger. Do not refuse my lips and then come tease me... There will be hunters after you if this gets out. Werewolves and vampires alike will despise you...will kill you. "

He sighed- running his fingers threw Sirius's hair.

"I'll have to talk to the head master...But I want you staying with me. You won't go to any classes. I'll tutor you...I have to teach you how to control your thirst and behave. "

He looked away.

"From now on...you must never leave my side."

Sirius backed away slowly and turned away looking down upset,and closed his eyes "I would have kissed you back Kaname but I simply wasn't in the right mood" He re-opened his eyes glancing back at Kaname "Kaname I'd love to stay with you just don't give me a reason to vanish. And besides why would me leaving hurt you we had broken up even though I didn't want to" He frowned.

He sighed.

"You do not understand one thing about me do you? "

He started walking.

"Come on...walk with me..."

When Sirius did he spoke softly.

"You ran from me...you didn't allow me to explain. You can't do that again... I've realized you have a tendency to run away. "

All the time...

"Running away from your problems never works Sirius. And do think I truely think wanted to break up with you?"

He sighed looking at the ground.

"We are now connected...we can sense each other's pain and when we are in danger... you'll be able to slightly feel my emotions. We can no longer hide from each other... and now that we are in a blood bond- you must only feed from me...do you understand? "

Sirius nodded and followed after his Lover and nodded slowly and reached for his hand before appearing in front of him and pinned him against the wall once more "I get it now just shut up" He kissed his boys soft lips and groaned softly gripping his shirt tightly. He closed his eyes.