Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius slowly walked out after him and seeing the water made him very excited. He panted and then ran towards the water and jumped into the pool shifting back to normal before hitting the water and smiled. He was after all naked and enjoyed the water very much.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Kaname smiled faintly as his love jumped in with out a care in the world. He liked seeing Sirius so happy. When he was undressed only wearing his tight boxers He got in. Refusing to go completely naked. He looked so sexy as the blue water shined off his body, in the disappearing Sun light. He pulled Sirius to him.

"You bring such....enthusiasm into my life."

He smiled- kissing his forehead.

Sirius groaned and leaned into Kaname his body was cold from the water but with Kaname holding him he was the happiest guy in the world. He glanced up into his lovers brown eyes with a faint smile,placing his hand onto his cheek "Kaname? Sit on the side of the pool for me,I want to taste you,please" He Nuzzled his head into his lovers chest.

"Your hungry? "

He sighed moving over to the steps of the pool and sitting, pulling Sirius on his lap. He turned his head to the side.

"Go ahead... make it quick. "

Sirius kissed his neck and slid off his lap and grabbed his boxers slowly pulling them down grunting "I meant I wanted to taste this" He grabbed his lovers cock and lowered his head and started to lick the head slowly to taste it a little and tease him slowly "mm Kaname" He moaned softly

Kaname liked the boys kiss on his neck. Waiting for him to bite but he never did. Sirius slid off his lap and grabbed his boxers. He stared at him confused. He shuttered as Sirius removed his boxers grunting.

"I meant I wanted to taste this" [/Quote]

"...Sirius. "

His lover grabbed his cock and started to lick his head. Kaname clinched the pool steel rail. Grunting.

"mm Kaname" [/Quote]

"S-Sirius unnngh- not...not here"

He gripped his hair with his free hand, tightly. Kaname quickly got hot and steamy. He became hard... and man! Was Kaname big...

Sirius continued licking his hard cock,he felt how big Kaname was and choked a little but he still licked and sucked like he was a pro but it was his first time and he wanted Kaname to be pleased. He gripped his legs as he pushed his head all the way down tasting more of his cock and gagged but swirled with long tongue over the body of his cock.

Kaname moaned. The other was pushing him, and suddenly there was a loud SNAP! As Kaname snapped the steal poll in half, losing his control and becoming lost in pleasure.

"Nnnnuugh! ... s...Sirius aaaauuunnhh"

He shrieked. He looked away, as he groaned, Sirius looked so sexy and he felt like coming.

"S-Sirius - n-not here! Ohhh~"

Sirius suddenly pulled back hearing the pole snap, he figured Kaname was angry so he crawled up onto his lovers lap and kissed his lips "Forgive me Kaname I just wanted to taste you please don't be angry anymore ill stop" He whispered as he gripped Kanames shoulders and began to shiver.

Kaname panted, as Sirius crawled on his lap and kissed him. Kaname quickly broke the kiss, not wanting a kiss right now.

"Forgive me Kaname I just wanted to taste you please don't be angry anymore ill stop" [/Quote]

He whispered as he gripped Kanames shoulders his lover began to shiver. Kaname struggled to regain his composer as he held Sirius.

"I'm not...angry. "

He cupped Sirius's cheek.

"I am very strong...Sirius....and it takes great concentration to control myself. When you did that... I lost myself... I'm sorry for scarring you. "

He sighed, kissing his forehead.

"Lets go inside. "

Sirius relaxed after hearing that Kaname wasn't angry,he smiled and nodded looking into his eyes. He nuzzled Kanames hand gently before getting up "You only scared me because I though you was angry" He pulled his boyfriend up and grabbed his boxers giggling "Come on honey" Without another word he headed back towards the doors to go inside.

Kaname sighed. He hated it when Sirius called him "honey" He stood up slowly walking out of the pool, he was in no mood to chase the werewolf/ vampire.

"Sirius, wait for me"

He would show the other to there room.Hopefully Violet had finished it up and got it ready.

Sirius stopped and stood there by the doors waiting,looking at his body he hated how he looked and frowned. He rubbed his neck and swallowed a bit chewing on his lower lip and heard the sound of other animals near the villa and smiled listening.

When he caught up with Sirius He took his hand and lead him inside. He didn't really care that the two of them were completely naked. When he opened the door to there room. The lights were off, only candles lit the room. And rose petals scattered the floor. There was no music tho.. and the bed was made. Kaname closed the door behind them, locking it. He pulled Sirius over to the master bath. He tossed the boy a towel.

"Dry off..."

Kaname said- drying off himself.

He was going to make Sirius His tomorrow but... the boy was pushing him a lot. And he himself was losing control. He needed Sirius....and he needed him now.

Sirius only followed after him and glanced around at the house,it was huge and Kaname was spoiling him by showing him all of his lovely things when all he has done was upset him. He caught the towel and turned away as he started to dry himself off as slowly as he could and started to think,he really was meant for Kaname but he would start showing him.

After he dried off he turned towards Kaname with a cute puppy dog look before he walked to him and touched his cheek and looked into his eyes. He blushed "Kaname we can wait until your fully ready okay,I don't want to push you" He smiled at him then kissed his nose gently.

Kaname met his loves's eyes. He cupped his hand that was touching his cheek.

"It's a little to late for that."

His eyes turned red. His fangs slipped out as he picked Sirius up, carrying him to the bed bridal style. He laid him down on the black silk bed and climbed on top of him.

"Tonight...you will not sleep."

He whispered.

Sirius blushed and held onto Kaname as he was picked up,his lover was strong and he like that. Without another word he was placed on the bed and he watched him climb ontop and his heart started to beat really fast when Kaname said he wasn't going to be sleeping tonight. He gripped the sheets getting himself prepared for what was about to happen.

Kaname slowly leaned down and laid a trial of soft kisses on the boys neck. Moving down. His free hand creased Sirius's length gently. Gripping it lightly as his thumb rubbed his tip. His tongue trailed the boys skin... stopping at a pink nipple, only to suck on it roughly. -His free hand clawed at his thigh. Leaving small cuts. Things would become rough real fast.

Sirius flinched and groaned as his neck was being kissed and he liked it,but when his nipple was being sucked he opened his mouth an let a soft whine leave his throat. He arched his back up off the bed as his cock was being rubbed and he was getting hot "Nnn!! Kan-" Was all that slipped out before he squealed softly wanting more.

Kaname continued- nibbling the others skin. He started tugging on the others length, moving slow at first but went faster, harder. Jerking the other off. He moved his mouth back to Sirius's, his tongue slipping past his lips and exporting. Teeth rubbing againest teeth, and saliva being past to each other. His free hand reached over to the bedside, taking a bottle of lube. He pooped the cap open, breaking there lip lock.

"Lay on your stomach. "

He whispered in Sirius's ear. Biting it so hard. He drew blood, and while he did that he suddenly gripped Sirius's ass tightly.

Sirius squirmed around under the older male as he was being teased and his length was being toyed with. He panted but it was cut off when Kaname kissed him and his tongue slipping inside swirling around his own it felt amazing. When Kaname broke the kiss and whispered into his ear and said lay on your stomach he slowly shifted and turned over. A shocking squeal left his throat in a high pitched tone,he was expecting him to grab his ass so roughly.

Kaname kissed Sirius down his back. Happy that he listened to him. He squeezed some lube on his fingers and fingered his love gently. Moving in and out slowly, before adding a second finger...then a third. The entir time his free hand was rubbing the others cock. And he was licking the boys ear.

"Nnn- your so warm inside...Sirius...can you feel my fingers?"

He curved his fingers- hitting Sirius's "spot"

"Does it feel good"

Sirius relaxed only fora few minutes before he felt his lovers fingers slide into his tight ass and he slightly tensed and muffled his moaning by biting the pillow laying on the bed. He nodded his head in pleasure not wanting Kaname to hear him. He closed his eyes enjoying the movements of his fingers inside his ass.

After a few minutes of teasing the boy. Kaname removed his fingers and positioned himself. Gripping the boys waist. He suddenly, and with out warning. Penetrated Sirius. Moving inside the boy slowly. Pushing himself completely inside. Groaning. Sirius was so tight but he felt so good he could feel the boy's walls pulsing againest him. He gripped the beds head bored and pulled out Only the thrust hard inside Sirius. He banged into him hard! Fast! He was rocking the bed, and it didn't take long before he snapped the wooden head bored in half. Breaking the legs of the bed because his thrusting was so strong. Kaname literally broke the bed. But he continued to fuck Sirius wildly! Not stopping until he came inside his love.

Sirius groaned and started to relax but then Kaname shoved himself inside his lovers tight virgin ass and he screamed loudly in pain but then closed his mouth to quiet his cries. He gripped the sheets tightly into both of his hands wiggling slightly under him,once he felt Kaname go in deeper he gasped and tensed "Kaname!!!" Tears rolled down his cheeks as his ass began to bleed from the rough thrusting but he loved it.