Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Kaname was quiet a moment before taking The werewolf's chin and kissing him deeply. Slipping his tongue into there shared lips. He nudged the werewolf over to the couch and quickly sat-pulling the boy onto his lap. His hands Slipping up the boys shirt from behind creasing his back. He loved Sirius to and hearing him say he loved him drove him crazy!

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius kissed his lover back and once feeling his tongue inside his mouth he swirled his tongue around with Kanames. He was getting aroused again, but this time it felt better, after a few moments he broke the kiss and whiapered into his ear "Make love to me Kaname please?" He blushed

Kaname was enjoying the way Sirius felt againest his skin, He could hear the werewolves heart racing. God Sirius was so cute!

"Make love to me Kaname please?"[/Quote]

He heard his love whisper. He met his eyes hesitating. He was worried about controlling himself. And they were still in the head master's office.

"Not here... not now."

He cupped his cheek and kissed him softly before pulling back.

"My kind is very faithful, I can't make love to you... I'd need to establish a blood bond with you. And then...marry you."

He looked away.

"And before any of that happens...you need to finish school. You Still have two more years to go threw.. your sexual desires will have to wait."

Sirius looked into his eyes and then nodded slowly listening to everything he had to say to him. He kissed him back before he stood up. He wrapped his arms around Kanames waist and kisses his shoulder "I will wait forever for you my love" He whispered into his ear and then turned his head toward the door hearing it open. He blushed and bit his lower lip but stayed close to Kaname.

The head master pushed open the door and walked inside,surprised to see Sirius up and moving. He smiled and walked over "Kaname may I speak to you in private for a few minutes please?" He touched Sirius shoulder and nodded. With that being said Sirius turned Kaname around and kissed his lips hard and then walked out of the room,he was very much in love with Kaname knowing he was thinking about marrying him already sent chills down his body but he loved it.

Kaname was glad the other understood he's requirements, he didn't want to have sex with Sirius until they were a pare...a married couple. He wanted to show everyone that Sirius was forever his and that the ring he'd wear some day proved it.

He kissed Sirius softly.

"Your so sweet"

He muttered. The others comment was so mushy. Suddenly the head Master returned. Asking to speak with him in private.

He looked at Sirius as he kissed him hard- then pulled away leaving.

"Stay close! Don't stray too far"

Worried about his energies. When he was alone with the head Master He looked up at him.

"What is it?"

Sirius sat down in the hall touching his lips and his cheeks flushed red as he closed his eyes thinking about Kaname. He giggled and waited for him to finish talking to the head master,he refused to stray far from Kaname at a time like this. Was Kaname really thinking about marrying him? He sighed happily.

The head master walked closer to Kaname and sighed "Kaname,the teachers are telling me that Sirius is slacking in classes. Turning in papers that aren't finished. He is failing his tests, If he keeps this up he will have to stay an extra year" He shook his head watching Kaname for a few minutes and then sat down in his seat leaning back.

"I see... Well... a lot has happened. "

He looked away, crossing his legs, and folding his arms crossed.

"I'd offer to tutor him But I got my hands full with managing the dorm. I cam arrange for a tutor tho. Is that all?"

He took this matter seriously. He wanted his love to be smart and successful.

Sirius could sense that there was tension in the air and he stood up. He heard someone call him it not sounding friendly. He sniffed the air and shifted, a vampire was close not one he knew.

The head master stood "Kaname you must help him understand his schooling is important. Yes that's all" He rubbed his head gently.

Kaname sensed a vampire. He stood up meeting the head master's eyes.

"Of course- please excuse me"

He quickly left the room- finding Sirius close out side. He took his arm.

"Heed the Windows...someone's here"

He wondered who dared to come and challenge his authority... he was Lord Kaname for a damn good reason... He was a respected vampire leader for a damn good reason... he was powerful! So much that he has trouble controlling himself. His eyes glowed a fierce red... if someone same to hurt Sirius,Kaname would lose his temper and slotter them in seconds, but he didn't want Sirius to see such Horror form him...that's why he was always so...hesitant.

Sirius looked up at Kaname and nodded his head before sniffing the air,his ears flattened once more as he watched for anyone to come close. His thoughts were on Kaname once more and he let his guard down.

The strange vampire appeared behind Kaname and giggled "Lord Kaname" The girl bowed to him and smiled. "I heard a lot about you, my name is Lilith" She walked toward Sirius smiling and knelt down reaching over to pet him.

Kaname glanced at the girl before facing her.

"Lord Kaname" ..."I heard a lot about you, my name is Lilith"[/Quote]

He didn't dare let the girl "pet" Sirius.

"Lilith... I've met your father. What are you doing here. And please...refrain from touching this werewolf. "

He hissed a little.

Sirius snarled and lunged at her but then shied behind Kaname and whimpered,he was not sure of this new Vampire.They had enough blood suckers around here,but only one that Sirius loved to be around. He nudged his lovers leg and then licked his hand reassuring him that he was there.

Lilith moved out of the way and smiled at Kaname, she walked to him and bowed before taking his hand and kissing it gently. She looked up at him once more "My father sent me to come to school here,not sure why...but there is so much to do!" She giggled and took a step back looking him over and then glancing back at the werewolf "Your friend is so cute,why can't I pet him,i won't bite" She bared her fangs "Hard.." She said after.

Kaname watched Sirius snarled and lunged at the girl. He shook his head disappointed. Sirius shied himself behind Kaname and whimpered.

He felt the werewolf nudge his leg and then licked his hand reassuring him that he was there. Kaname glance down at him and nodded once petting his snout.

The young vampire girl moved out of the way and smiled at Kaname, bowing, ans then taking his hand ans kissing it gently.

Kaname was unamused , and unfazed.

"You gest to much.."

He pulled his hand back slightly disgusted but hid it well.

"My father sent me to come to school here,not sure why...but there is so much to do!"[/Quote]

He watched the rather..beautiful girl giggle and taking a step back looking him over and then glancing at his werewolf .

"Your friend is so cute,why can't I pet him,i won't bite" [/Quote]

She bared her fangs

"Hard.." [/Quote]

"The soul perpous of this school is for werewolves and vampires to get along. Every one knows this werewolf is off limps to any and every vampire on campus. Touch him.. and I break you... heed my warning. This werewolf is my dear friend."

Sirius was much more then that But he couldn't tell her that. His eyes flashed red.

Lilith snickered and nodded at Kaname before turning away smiling. "Very well.. I'll leave you alone I will be waiting for you in the vampire dorm" She turned and skipped down the hall and vanished from the dorm. She giggled.

Sirius watched and then when Kaname said friend he flattened his ears against his head and whimpered softly stepping around him. He sat down and tilted his head looking down the hall,the girl was gone and he wandered why Kaname was a bit rude. He licked his muzzle and snorted.

Kaname frowned at his boyfriend.

"Don't be like that. I do not trust that girl. Nice is different then good... remember that"

He looked away.

"I'll see you tomorrow for lunch in the school garden... don't keep me waiting"

He walked away. He wonders why such a strong vampire like her came. What were her father's motives, if he had any. He sighed running a hand threw his hair... more vampires were coming...

Sirius nodded and went to his room and collapsed on his bed and closed his eyes. He started to whimper and tears started to fall down his cheeks and he soon fell asleep. He slept all night dreaming of Kaname,soon the sun was beating on his face. He groaned and rolled over,he forgot to shift back to human,and he whined as he started to get up. He glanced at the time and got up out of bed quietly and looked for his clothes that was laying on his dresser.

Kaname sighed as he sat in his room, spending the night alone. He thought about His love. And the new girl. He shook his head sipping his bloody wind.

{Next Day}

Kaname was in the werewolf dorm giving a speech today. There was an up coming ball this week. Werewolves and vampires together. It was the head master's idea. Kaname did it think much of it.

Sirius had became weak from not eating and tripped down the stairs heading to the class were his lover was making a speech. He whimpered and slowly stood up and howled down the hall to alert his friend.

Narus stood and ran out of the room and down the hall right to Sirius. He knelt down and frowned "Sirius... What happened?" He helped him sit up listening to him. He nodded "Wait here I'll fetch you a bone or meat. You have to eat or you get weak"

Cross spoke-

"You need to stop"

He appeared out from behind the corner. The vampire shaking his head at Sirius.

"Lord Kaname can't always take care of you. Your probably the weakest werewolf I've ever did see."

He crossed His arms leaning against the wall.

"Lord Kaname likes you... I don't know why but he cherishes you. Stop worrying him... stop being a burden"

He glared at Sirius before leaving.

"I'll tell him what happened- he's sure to check on you."

Sirius shifted and changed to wolf getting up weakly and tackled Cross snarling "I don't eat because I am always with Kaname! I forget that I have to eat...Am I really a burden to K..kaname?" He whimpered and lowered his head to the floor and then glared at Cross growling and showing his teeth. "I don't care what you think Cross,Kaname will always care for me,weak or not" He suddenly collapsed on Cross and grunted.

Narus ran out and got some meat from the dinning hall and came back to see Cross and Sirius. He gasped and ran to the class were Kaname was and ran right up to him and bowed "Lord Kaname,Cross and Sirius are fighting please do something. I think something is wrong with Sirius as well" He looked up at Kaname with a frown on his face before he turned and ran back out to them.

Crossed glared.

"Get off me you filthy mutt! Your a fucking burden! And I can't stand weaklings! "

He pushed the other off him. The air around them turned ice cold as the floor turned into ice as Cross came at him.

Kaname was up on stage when Narus came running out to him. He glared slightly.

"What the hell are you doing! "

He muttered.

"Lord Kaname,Cross and Sirius are fighting please do something. I think something is wrong with Sirius as well" [/Quote]

His eyes widened slightly as he looked to the werewolves.

"I apologize. I'll have to end this early But I hope you all come to the ball. Excuse me"

He left- following Narus.

Frost covered the hall, walls, ceiling, and window- as Cross grew angry. And suddenly Cross froze as Kaname stood in between the boys. His eyes glowing red.

"L..Lord Kaname- "

The other fall silent as Kaname slapped him hard across the face.

"Get out of my sight. I'll deal with you back at Texas dorm"

".........."

He felt quickly.Kaname then turned his furious glare to Sirius.

Sirius could feel the coldness and whimpered as he suddenly couldn't move,his eyes widened. He soon backed up as Kaname showed up and nudged Narus "Cross is right I'm a burden to Kaname and a weak mutt"

Narus scratched his ear and offered him the meat so he could get his strength up to normal. "Sirius eat and I'm sure cross is just jealous vampires and werewolves should not be near eachother " Sirius snarled at Narus when he said they shouldn't be together, but then ate the meat slowly.

Kaname watched the two werewolves . And waited for Sirius to finish eating before he asked the other to leave. So Sirius and him could be alone and talk.

Sirius shook his head and shifted human before he glanced at Kaname and bowed "Lord Kaname... Please excuse me I should get to class" He stood and turned away getting ready to leave.

"Lord Kaname... Please excuse me I should get to class" [/Quote]

Kaname frowned and grabbed Sirius, and pulled him into an empty class room. And slapped him across the face.

"Fighting is forbiddon! And you know that! And left and right your worrying me! Why aren't you eating! "

He cupped the werewolves cheek that he slapped leaving a mark.

"I'm sorry for striking you. But don't ever scary me like that again...don't cause me trouble! "