Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Kaname sat in his room. He had finished taking a shower and was waiting for his love. He was still connected to Sirius and would feel if he Was ever hurt. He sipped a glass of water blood. Sighing. It would be a lie if he said he wasn't worried.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius hissed and blood covered his hands and clothes as he sat onto the ground. He licked the animal blood off his hands and stripped, before he shifted once more and ran deeper into the woods,passing many deer and smaller creatures. He whined and missed Kaname but he just wanted to be alone,after all he had proposed and got an answer but not a happy joyful one like he imagined it to be.

{Next Day}

Kaname couldn't sleep. All night He stayed up waiting for Sirius to come back. He didn't think he did anything wrong. The other was being stubborn! He bit his lip. Pacing his room.

Sirius....where the hell are you!

Sirius woke up in the middle of the woods,he looked around as he stood up slowly. His back was hurting bad and stumbled and collapsed, he had claw marks all over his body from fighting the night before. Blood covered his fur and he whined, knowing Kaname felt the pain too.

Kaname felt burning on his back. He yanked off his shirt Seeing scratch marks form along his body. He quickly hurried to the car. Having a bad feeling. He was so worried!!

Sirius! Please be ok!

He told Violet to come along as they looked for Sirius.

Sirius got up and slowly limped out of the woods falling down by the side of the road shaking and whimperd "Kaname!" He cried out.

Kaname bit his lip. He was surprised when violet suddenly stopped the car. And got out.

"Why did we stop?!"

She didn't answer but just as he was about to get out. She had Sirius's arm around her shoulder. Helping him to the car. The sky was gray as it started pouring down rain. Kaname pulled Sirius into the car. -ripping off his shirt and pants to lick and heal his cuts. His warm tongue grazing the boys cold wet skin. When his tongue touched a cut it stung! But he healed it.

"Why didn't you come home! Why did you run in the first place!"

He yelled at his love as he tended to his wounds.

Sirius didn't fight when Violet helped him to the car,he was glad they found him but he was not happy to see Kaname that much. He tensed when he licked and healed his wounds,then when Kaname started to freak he pushed him away "I wouldn't have if you wasn't hesitant about answering my proposal! I love you Kaname that was me showing you that me my myself wanted to spend the rest of my life with you! I'll sleep in the guest room tonight, Violet lay the sheets an blanket on the bed I'll make it" He moved away from Kaname and glared out the window.

"Your mad because I hesitated?! Do you know how stupid that is?! You act like I said no! Did you ever think that maybe I was going to ask you!"

He yanked Sirius to him. Forcing him in meet his eyes.

"You ran away again! Is that how your always going to solve a arrangement with me?! What happens when a hunter finds you and kills you?! I can't protect you when your far away! If you die I die!!! Stop being selfish and thinking only about your self! I have a race to protect and lead! Its not always about YOU!"

He's eyes full of anger.

"Do you want me to say no? "

He growled,

"Weather you hate me for the rest of your life, we will be together forever. "

Sirius hissed and slapped Kaname across the face "Then you should have asked me first! I used all my money on that pathetic ring and was hoping you would be happy and give me an exciting answer. But you didn't it killed me inside making me feel ridiculous for asking you! Maybe you should lead your pathetic race without me." He pulled away and got out of the car once it stopped and ran inside. He ran quickly to the guest bedroom and locked the door and sat down against the door and hugged his knees crying "I miss my real family an friends... They would never hesitate about anything" He mumbled to himself.

Kaname stared. Feeling the sting on his cheek he had NEVER been slapped before. he glared at Sirius as he got out. He quickly went after him.

"I was happy! Sorry I'm not a child- bouncing off the walls!! And my race isn't pathetic! Your part vampire you freaking idiot! YOUR SO... !"

He bit into his lip so anger!

A door didn't Stop Kaname he yanked Sirius's door off the hinges.

"I'm done! You have no reason to sit there and cry!"

He grabbed Sirius and forced him on the bed.

" look at me... look at me when I'm talking to you."

He sighed. Trying to calm down.

"Sirius... Why are you so upset."

He sounded less angry but could explored again at any minute.

Sirius screamed and kicked Kaname off him and narrowed his eyes "Just leave me alone Kaname. You have a family with all your vampires I'm happy for you" He stood up and walked to the window looking outside "I am not a child, sorry if I get excited and happy, when we stopped playing together as friends my childhood turned upside down,kids called me a freak cause I would always miss you and called my imaginery friends Kaname but it was never the same. I am not like others.." He sniffles and closed his eyes.

Kaname sighed. He stood up and slowly went over to him. He slowly wrapped his arms around Sirius. He never knew that about his love.

"... I'm sorry. I didn't know... But I do want to marry you Sirius. Weather it took me a second to say yes or a minute... you should be happy.. I don't understand why you are so upset. "

He nuzzled into him.

Sirius looked away and nodded his head listening to Kaname,it was his fault Kaname had left. He looked over and frowned "I am fine Kaname, you just need to be sweet again and accept that I'll be like this for awhile" He touched his cheek and leaned close before kissing his lips hard an groaned "Kaname... Mm"

"I am fine Kaname, you just need to be sweet again and accept that I'll be like this for awhile"[/Quote]

"What do you mea"

He was hushed by the tough on his cheek and the sudden kiss

"Kaname... Mm"[/Quote]

"S-Sirius... I'm.. sorry"

He pushed Sirius up againest the wall. Kissing his deeply. Roughly. His knee rubbing his groan.

Sirius started to hump his knee and moan softly into his kiss. He gripped his hair tightly "Oh Kaname give it to me" He begged and wiggled as he began hard inside his pants.

Kaname realized that the two of them started to get hearted. He slowly broke there kiss. Panting lightly as he rested his forehead on Sirius's.

"Sirius... I don't think... we should. "

He muttered but oh-how he wanted to! He wanted to so badly. He ran a hand threw's. Sirius's hair he didn't want to lose control like last time... violet was still cleaning up there room

Sirius stopped when Kaname said to stop,he nodded and then leaned back watching him. He smiled and grunted when his lover moved his hand up under his shirt,he grabbed his hand "Kaname.. May I?"

Kaname looked at his love, slightly confused.

"What do you mean."

He knew Sirius could do things to him that made him lose all control and make him horny as hell. So he was very hesitant. What was he planning?

Sirius appeared behind Kaname and pushed Kaname against the bed grinning. He tore both of there clothes off before he lifted his lovers hips up and pressed his hard cock against his entrance "May I Kaname?" He swallowed.

Kaname tensed as Sirius pushed him against the bed.

"Sirius! "

He panicked slightly as his clothes were torn

He bit his lip as his lover moved his hips

up and pressed his hard cock against his entrance

"May I Kaname?" [/Quote]

Kaname did not want to be on the bottom! He flipped positions fast. Now on top of Sirius.

"Sirius, not there. "

Sirius frowned and looked away from him,he wanted to feel inside his lovers ass but when Kaname said no he couldn't argue. He nodded and gripped the sheets,closing his eyes slowly "I just wanted to try..." He replied in a saddening tone.

Kaname looked down at his love. Being on the bottom gave him no pleasure at all,but seeing Sirius so sad he bit his lips. He took the boys chin-forcing him to look at him.

"I know... "

He sighed- laying a kiss on his lips.

"You entering me gives me no pleasure. But... if you want to... if it will satisfy you... I will do it for you."

Tho kaname most likely get nothing from it. And wouldn't enjoy it, as much as Sirius did.

Sirius shook his head and frowned a bit before grabbing his lovers hand gently "No Kaname its fine" He gripped his hand tightly and smiled. He kissed him back while pressing his knee up into his crotch, he wanted to fuck his lover but knew Kaname didn't want him too.

Kaname nodded, watching his love take his Hand and kiss it, He tensed as Sirius pressed his knee up into his crotch. Causing him to groan. He leaned down and forced Sirius into a heart pounding kiss. Just moments ago they were arguing and now- they were seconds for fucking each other. Kaname could hardly contain himself. Once he got a taste of Sirius. It was hard not to take all of him. His hands traced down the boys body.