Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Kaname stopped as Sirius took his hand and appeared in front of him. He frowned slight when the boy pinned him on the wall again.

"I get it now just shut up"[/Quote]

And Sirius kissed him, groaning againest his lips and gripping his shirt. He gave in a little And kissed Sirius's back- His fingers grazing againest his cheek- before he pulled back.

"Not here... wait until we are in my room."

He pulled away- gripping Sirius's hand.

When they reached his room He locked the door behind him.

"You just turned. You need to feed."

He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor. Revealing his chest and abs...

He Sat on the bed and pulled Sirius onto his lap.

"Drink...."

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius looked at him and grinned as he was told not here. Once they were in his room his raging blood boiled in his body wanting blood. when Kaname pulled him onto his lap and said drink his eyes flashed red and his fangs appeared,he hissed and then gripped his shoulders before biting into his neck and started drinking. He soon finished then pinned him down on the bed blood stained his lips and fangs then he grinned "You're mine Kaname!"

Kaname made no sound as Sirius bit into his neck. He flinched gripping the bed sheets a little. When Sirius pulled away His muscles relaxed- but Sirius pinned him to the bed. It might sound strange but he liked this look of Sirius. His blood on his lips...

He smiled slightly ,cupping the boys cheek.

"Your so over dramatic- "

He pulled Sirius down into a kiss...tasting his own sweet blood as there tongues met and danced.

Sirius whimpered and kissed him back but then pulled away and bared his fangs once more and growled. He tore off his tie and stuffed it into Kanames mouth and grinned a bit,looking down at him "Do you have any rope or are you going to be a good boy and lay still?"

Kaname Was rather stunned the other shoved his tie in his mouth. He quickly flipped positions. Now sitting on top. He spat out the tie and glared down at his love. His eyes a sparking red.

"You like to tease..."

He hissed. He slowly slid his hand up the werewolf/vampires shirt. His fingers tracing Sirius's curves and muscles- before he took off his shirt. He laid alluring kissing on his neck and moved down the others body, stopping to nipple and lick a bright pink nipple. His free hand held Sirius's -their fingers intertwined. And his knee was in between the boys legs. Putting pressure on his groin to tease him. He was rather rough down below with his beloved.

Sirius grunted and whimpered softly,feeling the other on top of him and once Kaname was feeling up his shirt he tensed. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth letting out a soft moan,he felt the wet tongue of his boyfriends on his nipple and arched his back. He smiled and moaned louder feeling the rough pressure on his covered shaft and whined "K..Kaname.. Please" He looked up at him and gripped his hand.

Kaname felt Sirius tense up againest his fingers. He didn't bash a eye-lash once. He stared at Sirius- even tho he eyes were closed.

He smiled lightly as his love moaned out, arching his back. He pulled back a little to watch Sirius in all his vulnerable glory.

"K..Kaname.. Please"[/Quote]

The boy looked up at him and gripped his hand. Kaname bit his lip lightly really wanting too But..

"Sirius... as much as I want too...we can not go all the way.."

He'd rather wait until the other finished school and moved in with him, people would hear them and plus...he'd lose himself in the moment. When Kaname lost control...he'd end up breaking A LOT of things. Including the bed...

"Wait until you live at my Estate.. or at lest until our School break next month. You can see where I live...and then I won't need to hold back"

Sirius bared his fangs and glared "How dare you tease me like that and then tell me to wait. Such a turn off!" He pushed him off his body before standing up and walking to the window and leaning on it "If you must set rules then I must set some too,do not ever kiss me again" He looked away from Kaname and outside at the night sky sighing.

Kaname sighed knowing the other would act up. He watched Sirius lean on the window. Hearing his rule.

"....As you wish... I won't ever kiss you again. Is there anything else? "

He said looking away. Unamused .Sirius acted so childish!

Sirius hissed "Yes never touch me again" He walked to the door and unlocked it before walking out. He gulped and headed down the hall and tried to find his way out of the vampire dorm looking from room to room.

Lilith appeared behind Sirius and smiled "Lost are we werewolf? I'd be careful around us vampires some can't be trusted" She giggled and walked in front of him and tilted her head.

Kaname sighed.

I'm amazed that I fell in love with him every day

He thought to himself. As he Quickly went after him. He figured Sirius was the type to like being chased after. Sirius couldn't get fare and When Kaname saw him talking to Lilith. He frowned.

"Sirius, What did I just tell you hours ago"

He said rather coldly- showing how ticked he was. He had told the other to NEVER leave his side.

"I know you are upset with me but that's no reason for you to start acting like a child! "

He muttered in the others ear before looking at

Lilith.

"Why aren't you in your room."

Sirius looked at him and scoffed before glancing at Lilith with a smile and ruffled her hair "Show me how to get to the doors please"

He started to walk away looking around. Lilith looked at Kaname and gulped "I heard someone out here sorry and sure Sirius" She giggled and followed him

Kaname clenched his fist- and suddenly Large cracks appeared in the Windows. Kaname took a deep breath- struggling to calm down. He was furious. Furious!

He appeared in front of Sirius and gripped his arm.

"Do you plan to ignore me. I'm still not done talking to you. And I told you -you will be staying with me"

He voice was menacing! The other really did not understand that he was walking in THIN ice! The other didn't know much about there blood bond...and there were things that Kaname needed to tell him...

Sirius growled and grabbed Kaname by his arm "I warned you never touch me again! You won't make love to me so I can fully trust the man I love so much!!!" He threw Kaname into the wall and turned heading back to his room.

Lilith watched and ran over to Kaname and held out her hand

"lord Kaname you okay?"

The Windows shattered. Kaname was againest the wall... looking away from Sirius. The other was so CHILDISH!

"I'm fine..."

He didn't brother with the girls hand, as he went back into his room and slammed the door. He sat on his bed gripping his hair as he completely trashed his room. Not getting any sleep at all that night. He was so FUCKING MAD AT SIRIUS!

Sirius leaned against the wall looking at the ceiling all night,he shifted a bit being in Kanames room was comforting but weird. He yawned and tried to ignore Kaname knowing he hated him.

"Lord Kaname? "

Cross knocked on the door.

"Are you alright? "

Kaname slowly opened the door. Revealing his trashed room.

"I'm fine..."

He left the door and sat down on his torn and,destroyed bed. Running a hand threw his hair.

"I trust you Cross....and as my friend I hope you never betray me."

"I would never think of it Lord Kaname"

Kaname nodded, looking at the ground.

"Last night... I made a blood bond with Sirius. "

The other vampire stared at his leader bewildered and shocked.

"It was the only way to save his life...and I turned him... But as of this moment... the other will not listen to me. He is upset with me..."

He sighed looking at Cross.

"He refuses to acknowledge the danger He is now in. He refuses to listen to me... we are now connected and if Sirius should ever die....I will die. We are now connected together forever by a unbreakable chain. And tho I try to tell him that he will endanger me if he is not safe...He pushes me away..."

"L-Lord Kaname"

"I know plenty of vampires who would Like to see me gone.. and would gladly do it by getting to me threw Sirius. He is the first werewolf that is also a vampire and many hunters will want him dead if any of them find out... so for me... I want you to stay by Sirius's side 24-7 when he's not with me... you and Violet can change shifts if necessary. Do you understand? "

The vampire nodded.

"I'll protect him with my life...."

And Cross quickly disappeared.

Sirius turned his head hearing Kaname and Cross talking,he knew he was putting both of their lives at stake but he just wanted to live his life with his lover. With a groan he stood up and walked over to Kaname and grabbed his hair pulling his head back. He looked into his eyes and leaned down kissing his soft cheek,he gripped his hair tighter "I love you Kaname and I understand everything you told Cross,I'm not stupid I just want to live my life and make love at least once before I die" He released his hair and pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on him straddling his hips. He watched Kaname before he leaned down and began licking the vampires neck.

Kaname heard Sirius groan as he walked over to him and grabbed his hair- Pulling his head back. Kaname met his loves eyes as he leaned down and kissed his cheek. His grip tightening on his hair. He found the boys rough touch a turn on.

"I love you Kaname and I understand everything you told Cross,I'm not stupid I just want to live my life and make love at least once before I die" [/Quote]

"Sirius"

But the other pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and began licking his neck. Kaname let out a low groan- He took Sirius's chin and made him look into his lustful eyes.

"Sirius... you dying will never happen. Can't you wait at lest still our school break. Let me spoil you... okay? "

He sighed kissing his nose.

"And if your hungry tell me... I will always feed you~"

Sirius Nuzzled his cheek and nodded a bit before he kissed his lips gently "I understand Kaname" He crawled off his lap and sat on the edge of the bed and looked behind him over at his lover "May I be teased a little bit Kaname?"

Kaname hoped the other truly understood. Kaname kissed his love back when he had the chance.

"I understand Kaname" [/Quote]

He sighed- Watching his love crawl off his lap and sit on the edge of the bed. Great... was his lover angry at him again?

"May I be teased a little bit Kaname?"[/Quote]

He was surprised but he wouldn't dare say no.

"Sirius... I can do sexual things to you...but I just won't go all the way with you...yet."

He smiled watching his love.

"And if you wanted a tease why did you move away... "

He sighed with a alluring smile.

"come here~"

Sirius grinned and crawled back up onto his lovers lap straddling his hips once more and groaned a bit. He leaned down and kissed his cheek and started to pull off his own shirt,his body was no where as sexy as Kanames. He closed his eyes waiting for a bit of sexual play.

Kaname laughed faintly at how eager the other was, taking off his shirt.

"Your so....eccentric"

He touched his cheek and slowly trailed his hand down the boys body. Feeling his chest and slim stomach. His free hand gripped the others ass as he surprised him with a deep kiss, slipping his warm tongue into his wet mouth. There fangs rubbing againest each other. Silvia passing between the two of them as there tongues made friction. He rubbed Sirius's ass- creasing him gently as he pinched the werewolf's nipple. He couldn't resist touching and loving Sirius But he was hungry ... desiring the boys blood. His glowing red eyes met Sirius's, tempted to slink his sharp pearly whites in his neck.

Sirius didn't fight the sudden tongue action from Kaname,he groaned and made sexy moaning noises as he wrestled with his lovers tongue more and more. Feeling the others fangs he moved his tongue over them and grinned. Once he pulled back he tilted his head "Thirsty my darling,please taste" He looked into Kaname blood lust eyes and smiled.

Kaname groaned a little feeling the boy run his tongue along his fangs. He loved hearing Sirius moan. He did love the boy- even if he was stubborn. When He pulled back and tilted his head to the side relieving his neck. Kaname's throat burned!

" Thirsty my darling,please taste"[/Quote]

Kaname bit his lip gripping Sirius's snow white locks.

"You tease too much"

He groaned under his breath as he flipped positions and tugged hard on Sirius's hair. Forcing his head back as he sunk his fangs deep inside his lovers neck. Gulping his blood. Pain surging threw out Sirius' s body. His grip very strong on Sirius- making sure he wouldn't struggle or run away.