Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius grunted and smiled at him rubbing his cheek "Sorry Kaname" He smirked. Once he felt his lovers fangs pierce his skin his demonic red eyes widened and he tried to pull away but it felt like his body was frozen in place. He whimpered and tears rolled down his cheeks and he closed his eyes. "k..Kaname..."

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Kaname felt his love flinch. He sunk his fangs deeper inside him. His grip extremly tight on Sirius as he chugged down the werewolf's blood. He slowly removed his fangs as he cupped Sirius's cheek. Licking away His tears. Feeding another vampire was painful. The fangs he sinking in your skin didn't feel good at all.

Kaname met Sirius's red eyes with his.

"I apologize- I should of been more gentle and told you it would hurt"

He kissed Sirius' s neck where he left his puncture wounds. Sirius was still bleeding. His warm, wet tongue ran over the wound. Easing his pain a little.

"Thank you... for a taste... you are delicious~ "

He whispered licking inside Sirius's ear.

Sirius yelped as he felt him push his fangs in deeper,he hissed and then looked into his eyes before looking away. He shook and closed his eyes thinking of how it must feel to have all your blood drained from your body but then made it leave. He listened to Kaname and nodded not feeling up to talking right then he just groaned and moaned softly at his lovers reactions.

Kaname kissed Sirius' s ear.

"Are you alright? "

Draining a person often made them tried and sleepy. He kissed the boys forehead- running his thumb across the boy's lips.

"You know...I talked to the head master... from now I'll be your personal tutor..."

He said. Sighing as he looked at his love, He never new he could be so much in love.

Sirius wiggled a bit under Kaname then pushed him off weakly and stood up off the bed but got lightheaded and collapsed onto the bed and groaned. He blinked his eyes and glaced around for a minute.

Kaname wasn't sure why his love pulled away- He watched as he tried to stand but fell back to the bed. Kaname had really took a lot of blood from him.

"Sirius... try not to move around to much. Where are you going? "

He questioned slowly getting out of the bed. Worried about his lover.

Sirius turned and leaned into his boyfriend and snuggled his head into his chest. He blushed softly and smiled softly "Nowhere Lord Kaname" He grinned and looked up at him and kissed him gently.

Narus walked into the vampire dorm and walked by the others and called out "S..Sirius!" He didn't feel safe with these other vampires around and went to head upstairs but Lilith stopped him.

"Lord Kaname doesn't want to be disturbed"

"I'm here to see Sirius... Please?" He begged.

"No unless lord Kaname allows it,but you can come with me" She grinned

"No thanks Miss.. I'll wait here" He said nervously backing up.

Kaname sighed- and kissed his lover back. His lips tasteing like Sirius's blood. He nudged the boy back to the bed when he stopped looking at his bedroom door.

" ..........."

He looked slightly unhappy as he glanced down at Sirius.

"A werewolf.... "

He stood up licking his lips- to get rid of the blood.

"Come on."

He took Sirius's hand.

"If you can't stand- I'll carry you. It seems the werewolf wants you..."

--------------------------------

Cross frowned watching Narus and Lilith.

"Lord Kaname can smell that mutt from a mile away. He'll be here any minute"

He muttered - tossing himself on the couch in the living room.

"What are you to Lord Sirius"

Since Sirius was now connected to Kaname- and his soul mate. All vampires needed to respect him... meaning he was a "lord" himself.

Sirius stood up slowly and groaned "I can walk sweetie"

He turned and headed out of the room and stood at the top of the stairs looking down at Narus. "Narus what did you need?"

"Sirius you can't be serious about staying here..."

"Kaname is my mate I'm sorry" He sighed

"Your leaving your friends!" He growled

"Narus relax" He sighed again.

Lilith hissed and looked at Narus "Don't speak to Lord Sirius like that!"

Narus growled and slapped her across the face "Shut up! Until they are married Sirius can still do as he pleases" He glared at Sirius.

Kaname frowned slightly at his love. He hated being called "sweetie!"

Kaname watched the two talk. Staying close behind Sirius- until Narus lost is temper and slapped Lilith. Kanames eyes turned red. As he appeared in front of Narus squeezing his wrist so tightly that he could break it at any moment.

"You dare come into my dorm and start trouble."

His voice dripping venom.

"I could break your wrist right now.... I could break every single bone in your worthless body and feed your corpses to your ass sniffing friends. And do you know what? That would eat you in a heart beat..."

He glared deeply into the werewolf's eyes.

"If you were not on this campus.... I am sure you would lose this hand."

He pushed him down on the ground.

"Leave.....Sirius is mine."

Kaname was clearly over protective of his followers and lover. If you did not respect him. He didn't respect you.

Sirius screamed and hissed "Kaname!"

Narus yelped and growled,he suddenly shifted before leaping over Kaname and stood by Sirius snarling.

Sirius felt tears fall and he grabbed Narus and appeared outside,he looked down "I'm part vampire now please just leave before you get hurt"

"Sirius he is controlling you don't let him"

"Even if he was,I don't mind i have found my mate"

"Why Kaname?" He whimpered

"He gets me,he has been there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. I love him deeply"

Narus whined and turned then bolted off in a hurry. Sirius watched him but then sat down and hugged his knees to his chest. Tears falling he knew he was going to lose a friend but couldn't do anything.

Kaname appeared beside Sirius. He kneeled down gently reaching out to him. He hated seeing his love cry.

"Sirius.... are you alright."

Sirius looked up to him and blushed,he nodded a bit. He grabbed Kaname by the wrist and pulled him down. He kissed his lips hard to forget everything that had happened just moments ago,gripping his lovers shirt tightly he didn't want to let go.

Kaname said nothing as Sirius used him to forget his pain. His eyes opened as he watched Sirius grab his wrist and force him into a kiss. He slowly kissed the boy back. Fitting his body perfectly in between his legs- As he moved closer. When he broke there kiss.. His forehead was resting againest Sirius's.

"Do not cry Sirius.... I will always be here for you...remember.... we are forever connected...forever one."

He gently kissed him. Licking his loves bottom lip.

Sirius blushed and looked into his lovers eyes as their eyes met,he blushed harder when Kaname kissed him again on the lips. He pressed into him and suddenly they were on the ground and Kaname was on top of him,biting his lip he swallowed hard "K..Kaname.."

Kaname looked down at Sirius- thinking he was the cutest thing ever. He cupped Sirius's cheek. His thumb gently rubbing across his skin.

"Wait a little longer... this weekend.. we'll go to my villa... and I swear to you Sirius... you will no longer be a virgin."

He kissed him once more, before standing and dusting himself off. He looked down at Sirius and out stretched his hand.

"Now come on... tomorrow morning I start your tutoring. "

Sadly tonight was a Tuesday.

"Also.. this Friday is the school ball. I must attend, and I'd like you to be my date. If your going of course. "

Sirius blushed hearing what Kaname had said about this weekend,he bit his lip. He kissed him back and stood then grabbed his hand "Let's go rest Kaname an yeah I'd love to go" He whispered and grabbed his hand heading back inside,and looked around.

Kaname nodded. It had been a tiring night. As soon as they got to there room. He threw his shirt to the floor- pulled Sirius to his bare chest- collapsed on the bed- and fell asleep, Kaname was so handsome when he was asleep. He had long eye lashes and pretty white fangs, fair skin and perfect brown hair. Kaname slept with his arms around Sirius. He smelled like moon light twilight. With a hint of mint. His breath shallow.

Sirius gasped and felt his body against Kanames' and smiled a little bit before he rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. He was thinking about tomorrow and his tutoring, how was that going to work out knowing he barely paid attention in his classes let alone pay attention to Kaname. But who knows,sitting up slowly he stayed up the entire night and was pacing the dorm by the front doors,not being in Kanames room so he didn't wake him.

Kaname woke up in the morning. The only vampire to actually do such a thing. His rubbed his eyes realizing Sirius wasn't there and quickly panicked. What did he not understand when he said, "NEVER to leave my side!" The never... or the leave? He got up tossing on a shirt as he looked for his love.

Sirius was standing by the stairs looking up he had two glasses with blood tablets in them. He saw Kaname and appeared behind him "Your awake Kaname, good morning" He handed him a glass and watched him waiting to be scolded,he knew Kaname wasn't happy.

Kaname was furious. He glared at Sirius- But his anger subsided a tad seeing the boy had a glass of water with a blood tablet. Now he was only angry. He took the glass. And with his free hand He took Sirius's chin- pulling him close and forcing him to meet his eyes.

"Sirius... how many times do I have to tell you to never leave my side... do you know how worried I was when you weren't by my side. When I opened my eyes and you were not the first thing I saw. When I realized your warmth was gone. I love you... if you continue to do this I just might have to hand cuff you to the bed."

He said rather serious...and perhaps he was.He kissed Sirius's lips lightly.

"Come now. We'll do your teaching in the library."

Sirius bit his lip as he saw how upset Kaname was and then he grabbed his chin and pulled him close,he gulped listening and frowned "Please I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you" He kissed him back softly then nodded as he turned and headed towards the library. He looked at the floor as he walked,he didn't like when Kaname was furious and wished he would relax a bit.

"I don't care. Wake me... "

He muttered as they reached the library.

"Take a seat. Now that your a vampire you'll have to learn our culture as well as werewolves. Start reading chapters 1, 2, and 3 from this vampire text book."

He handed him a text book- taking a seat on the couch.

"We'll start with history. And actually read it Sirius. I will quiz you."

He sipped his drink.

"And...thank you....for the drink. "

He muttered reading a book himself.

Sirius nodded and took a seat in a chair a little bit away from Kaname,and set his glass down on the table in front of him. He opened the book slowly and began to read chapter one, he tilted his head a bit to get comfortable while he read. His focus was supposed to be on his history book but glancing over at Kaname and his lust for blood distracted him,he refused to drink the blood in the glass and then his eyes changed red.