Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Kaname's eyes flare red.

"Sirius... I love you. I've had to hid it for years. You will never die... I won't let you. You dying won't help me. It will torture me."

He slowly approached him.

"Do you want to torture me?"

He sighed cupping the werewolf's cheek.

"We can still be friends...like when we were children. Or perhaps... if your willing to change for me...and be shunned by your our kind as well mine. We can try... the head master has always supported my feelings for you. But killing yourself is never the answer.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius blushed hard and shifted. He tackled Kaname and pressed his lips to his rather hard and passionately. He would do anything to stay or be with Kaname no matter what it took. His heart beat quickening in his chest,he smiled softly. "I'll do anything to be with you Lord Kaname"

Kaname smiled faintly at the werewolf's kiss. He ran his thumb across the others lips. Cupping his cheek gently.

"I'll do anything to be with you Lord Kaname"[/Quote]

"Don't call me Lord Kaname...just Kaname"

The other was special to him. He didn't want him calling him Lord, especially if they were to be lovers.

He pulled the other closer to him.

"From now on. You and I are together. "

-------------------------------------

{One weeks later}

Kaname sat outside in the campus's garden. It would be there first date. He sat on a small chair. Waiting for the other. It was during the day. But he didn't care, He could bare the sunlight. He read his book waiting..

Sirius blushed nodding looking into Kanames eyes a smile on his lips. He was happy and as long as he was with Kaname he felt safe and protected.

The next week Sirius walked out of his class early he was going to be late for his date. He grabbed some roses from the flower shop and quickly ran down the trail heading to the garden. He spotted Kaname and quickened his pace stopping by him he blushed hiding the flowers behind him. "Hello handsome" He said softly and sweetly to Kaname.

Kaname gave a small smile.

" Hello handsome"[/Quote]

He put aside his book. His pretty green eyes staring into Sirius's.

"You know you can't hide anything from me. What's behind you back. "

He leaned forward in his chair slightly.

"Flowers? ... You got me roses?"

He could smell the strong flowers behind the others back. He shook his head.

"There's no need to give me such things Sirius."

He reached out pulling on the other's shirt. Bringing him closer.

"Your my greatest gift. "

Sirius blushed and looked at him before handing him the flowers and sitting on his lap pressing into him biting his lip.

"I wanted our first date to be special please take them" He touched his boyfriends pale cheek and leaned close to his face.

"Now can you kiss me? Or shall I tease you?"

He looked into his eyes and a smile appeared on his parted lips as he waited for a response.

Kaname said noting as Sirius blushed and handed him the flowers, sitting on his lap. The werewolf pressing into him biting his lip. Rather cute.

"I wanted our first date to be special please take them" [/Quote]

He sighed, setting the flowers aside. He wasn't really one too crazy about flowers.

"Very well... thank you. It was a kind gesture"

He felt Sirius touch his pale cheek, leaning closer to his face, drawing his attention again.

"Now can you kiss me? Or shall I tease you?"[/Quote]

He stared into the werewolf's eyes as a smile appeared on his Soft pink lips. He gently took the boys chin and laid a gentle kiss on his lips. Answering his question with not words, But actions.

Sirius was happy he took the flowers and relaxed on his lap. Rubbing his cheek more he blushed happily yet nervously before closing his eyes.

Feeling Kanames lips against his very own he couldnt help but only kiss him back sweetly. He gripped onto sleevves .

Feeling the werewolf relax- his free hand creased his back... moving down his body. His grip on his chin still there- as he deepened their kiss. Slowly parting Sirius's lips with his tongue as it pushed past his soft innocent lips. French kissing his old friend, passionately. With lust.

Sirius felt his boyfriends hands go down his body and wasn't scared nor did he tense. He was comfortable around Kaname but no other vampire. He felt his mouth part open and he swirled his tongue around with kanames and a small moan escaped his mouth.

Sirius was adorable. Kaname continued to kiss him, tilting the others head to the side. Teeth rubbing against teeth. When he pulled away a thin line of saliva connected them. Kaname licked his lips, to break the thin line. His eyes faintly glowed red, with desire.

"How are your classes. No one's been bothering you...yes?"

He released his chin and the back of his hand grazed his soft cheek.

"The head master wants to throw a ball this month. Its to try and get werewolves and vampires in the same room with out killing each other. "

sirius was turned on and craved more from his lovely vampire boyfriend. listening to his sweet voice he smiled like an idiot,he was in love of course with his best-friend. when his cheek was touched he nuzzled his head into his hand "No Kaname nobody bothers me I promise"

He stood up off his lap and glanced around before he grabbed Kanames hand and pulled him up "Can we go to my dorm room where it's private?"

"Can we go to my dorm room where it's private?"[/Quote]

Kaname stood.

"Alright. But I'm not welcome in the werewolf dorm unless it's for businesses. Let's go to my room instead..."

The garden was private anyway. But Kaname did it mind being in his room with Sirius. He'd promise himself he'd try.He pulled his hand away from Sirius.

"But you know our relationship is a secret for now. The only ones who know of us is the vampires student council and the head master."

Sirius nodded and turned away from him as he began to walk toward the vampire dorm at a quick pace. He was eager to be alone with his new boyfriend. As he reached the dorm he walked in and all the vampires watched shaking their heads. Some scoffed and snickered wandering why Kaname would be interested in a guy like him let alone a werewolf mutt. He stopped in the doorway waiting for Kaname.

Kaname glared at the vampires who snickered or stared. Many quickly looked away. At his door. He opened the door- following Sirius inside and closing the door behind him.

"Why are you so eager?"

Sirius walked to Kanames bed and sat down biting his lip hard and grabbing for Kaname "Come here sit with me Kaname" His erection pressed to his pants as he thought about his boyfriend without clothes on and gulped nervously and looked at the floor "Kaname..." He covered his crotch quickly before Kaname noticed.

Kaname watched Sirius sit on his bed. His room was dark..naturally. the curtains closed not letting in a signal Ray of sunlight.

"Come here sit with me Kaname" [/Quote]

He didn't refuse. He walked over- sitting beside him. He knew what Sirius was wanting, planning....desired. And yet he refused to acknowledge it.

"Kaname..." [/Quote]

The wolf's voice was but a whisper. And You could never hid Somthing from Kaname.NEVER. He saw that the other was aroused.

"Sirius. I do not think doing that is a good idea."

Sirius looked at him and then down. Hearing the refusal he just grabbed Kanames hand and kissed it gently with a fake smile. His yellow eyes meeting his demonic red ones, his showed that he craved lust and love from his lover but Kanames he couldn't read and was upset "Yes Kaname" He slowly released his hand and placed both of his own on his lap. He started thinking to himself.

Kaname sighed. Seeing how disappointed the other was.

"Yes Kaname" [/Quote]

He didn't mind the kiss on his hand. But He could tell the other gave him a fake smile.

"Sirius look at me."

He made the other look at him, taking his chin.

"Don't look so down. Besides...I don't want to hurt you. You understand yes?"

He kissed his forehead.

"We have plenty of time to explore each other. You can wait can't you? "

Sirius looked into his boyfriends eyes,and nodded. He could wait but he wanted to at least have him touch him and feel his body. He missed his touch and he completely trusted Kaname,even if he hurt him he didn't care Kaname was different. He nuzzled his head into his lovers chest and whispered softly "At least don't be afraid to kiss my neck or anything you want,I.." He stopped as Ralph entered the room their blood red eyes glared at Sirius.

"Lord Kaname.. What are you doing? Sirius is a mutt,why are you so interested in a werewolf and not a vampire!" Ralph stammered.

Sirius looked down feeling hurt,Ralph was right Kaname deserved and needed better. He growled and stood up clenching his fist getting angry.

Kaname let the werewolf nuzzle into him.

"At least don't be afraid to kiss my neck or anything you want,I.."[/Quote]

Kaname had averted kissing Sirius on the neck. Knowing it would tempt him to bite down into his skin. But the other stopped as Ralph entered the room.

"Lord Kaname.. What are you doing? Sirius is a mutt,why are you so interested in a werewolf and not a vampire!"[/Quote]

He sighed. He shook his head As Sirius stooped to Ralph's level. growling and clenching his fists getting upset.

Kaname stood- standing in front of Sirius- taking his fists.

"Calm down..... Do not stoop to his level, is childish....Sit here and wait for me while I deal with him."

He nuzzled into his face a moment before he turned and shoved Ralph outside into the hallway. Slamming the door behind.

"I do hope a low level vampire like you is not telling me how to live my life. You dare barge into my room?! A pure bloods room?! You have no business coming to me, And I warn you. If you tell anyone that I'm seeing Sirius, I'll kill you. I can do what I want Ralph... Why does someone like you care whom I'm with."

He glared- His eyes full blow red. The Windows in the halls ways formed HUGE cracks as Kaname's anger got the better of him.

Sirius relaxed as Kaname took his hands and listened to his advice. He sat down on the bed once more looking at his feet. Why did someone have to ruin his date. He whimpered and laid on his boyfriends bed and closed his yellow eyes.

Ralph bared his fangs and hissed at Kaname. "He doesn't belong here Kaname. The other vampires will get suspicious and something bad might happen. To Sirius even your putting him in danger Lord Kaname"

Narus one of Sirius's friend ran down the path to the vampire dorm in wolf form and sniffed for Sirius. Catching his scent he lifted his head and howled seeing if Sirius was maybe nearby. "Sirius..Your late for hunting please hurry back."

Kaname glared.

"He doesn't belong here Kaname. The other vampires will get suspicious and something bad might happen. To Sirius even your putting him in danger Lord Kaname"[/Quote]

"Do you think I haven't thought about that! I'm not stupid! But everyone knows if they touch Sirius they will have to face me. I know I'm putting him in danger but I also know I can protect what's mine. "

He went back inside slamming the door in the vampires face. He went back to Sirius looking ok. But slightly irritated.

"I apologize for his behavior, Are you alright? "

Sirius heard his friends howl and what he said but ignored it. He yawned and sat up slowly looking at Kaname.

Nodding his head he grabbed his hand and kissed it "You protected me Kaname thank you very much"

He stood up after kissing his hand and pressed his lips firmly to Kanames. His heart racing faster and faster.

Ralph bared his fangs again and groaned rubbing his face. Shaking his head he walked to the other vampires and sat down.

Kaname was still slight angry but Sirius was slowly calming him down. He'd take control a little. He'd give Sirius a slight glimpse of what he could do. When the other stood and kissed his lips firmly . He yanked The other onto his lap- gripping his hair and pulling him down hard. -He flipped positions with him. Pinning him to the bed. Things quickly becoming steamy. Kaname made out with Sirius roughly but gently.

Cross was instilling in the lounge. He shook his head As Ralph joined him.

"Told you it was hopeless...Lord Kaname and the dog go way back. Whatever happened between them stayed strong. "