Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Kaname was sitting up in bed reading. Sipping a glass of his own "bloody water" .

He stopped realizing his love was done.

"Your finished. Please go ahead and pack your things. We'll be leaving soon.'

Was all He said....continuing to read his book. He was quite excited for the trip...tho... it was very hard to tell.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Sirius stood up and appeared on Kaname pushing his book out of his hand and glancing into his eyes and waited. He then leaned closer and pressed his lips to Kanames lips groaning softly,he would pack after he made out with his lover for a few minutes. He gripped his hair tightly in his fingers enjoying the others wet tongue and body heat.

Kaname met Sirius's eyes. Frowning slightly as the boy took his book away.

"I was reading that S-"

But his love shut him up with a kiss. He slowly kissed the boy back. Wondering what caused him to suddenly want a kiss. But he didn't ask. He cupped Sirius's cheek. His thumb creasing his skin gently. He felt the boys tongue slip paused his lips and groaned a little pulling Sirius closer to him... His hand slipping down his body and up his shirt from behind. He loved the boys fingers in his hair...He found Sirius addicting and intoxicating.

Sirius grunted when Kaname pulled him closer his tongue swirling much rougher inside his mouth. He felt the touch on his body and moved more closer and moaned,pulling back from the kiss he trailed kisses down his cheek and down his neck very romantically "If you can tease me then I'll do it back" He mumbled while he moved down and trailed more kisses down his lovers bare chest.

Kaname moaned softly. He suddenly flipped positions. Now onto of Sirius.

"I don't mind.... "

Kaname could control himself well... He had a high tolerance. He kissed Sirius again, before pulling back and kissing his forehead.

Sirius groaned "Kaname..." He sat up with a frown on his face before he pressed his head into Kaname chest and gripped his shoulders as tears fell "I want you!"He cried out and shook his head burying his face more into his lovers chest. He loved the scent of Kaname.

Kaname watched his love... He saw the tears. He never enjoyed seeing Sirius cry. He ran his fingers threw the boys hair... He truly wanted him that badly?

".... perhaps...I punished you too much... "

He sighed holding Sirius in his arms.

"Go pack your things. Tomorrow. When we are at my Vila... I will make love to you."

He kissed Sirius's forehead. Wanting him to stop crying.

"I promise. "

Sirius looked at him and sniffed a bit and smiled getting up slowly,and turned away. He hurried to gather his clothes,and a bunch of other items before he closed the suitcase. He turned to Kaname "All finished my love" He smiled and walked over to him.

Kaname watched as his love so eagerly run away to pack. He sighed and got dressed Wearing a tight black button down shirt and long slick black pants. He came out and saw that his love was done.

"That was fast."

He kissed his forehead- before taking the boys bag.

"The car is waiting outside the school gates. "

He said,taking his loves hand- heading out.

Sirius jumped about happily before he gripped Kanames hand and followed him down the hall and glanced around. He smiled happily and waved to the other vampires,and looked around once outside and saw the car. He wanted to run but Kaname said never leave his side.

Kaname smiled faintly at his love. When they reached the car. He told Sirius to get in the back as he put the bags in the trunk.

When he finished loading the car He sat in the back seat as well. Since Violet would be driving the car. He wrapped his arm around Sirius. And kissed him.

"I'm looking forward to this... are you excited? "

He asked as the car started- and they began the drive.

Sirius groaned and got in the back seat and leaned back stretching out a bit trying to relax in the back. When Kaname got in he looked at him and spoke softly "Kaname ar-" He stopped as he was kissed and he kissed him back groaned. "I am very excited" He replied happily and climbed onto Kaname lap.

Kaname sighed as the boy climbed on his lap.

"You do know this is a moving car."

He cupped the boys cheek. Thinking this wasn't really safe. He ran his other hand threw Sirius's perfect white hair.

Sirius grinned "I'll be fine Kaname" He leaned into him and kissed his neck roughly and slipped his tongue over his neck whimpering softly as he started to grind on Kanames lap teasingly. He moaned into his neck "nnn"

"S...Sirius"

He struggled not to make a sound. His love was extremely hot... He gripped Sirius's hair, forcing him into a kiss.

"Nnn~"

He kissed him deeply. He Was really liking Sirius grinding on him.

"Sirius....this really isn't...the place for this,"

Sirius ignored him and continued grinding on him,as he kissed Kaname back letting out a seductive moan. "Kaname!" He leaned his head back grinding rougher on his lover panting heavily. He gripped his shirt tightly between his fingers,his eyes closed tight.

Kaname sighed as his love ignored him. He saw how his love reacted and he groaned-God he was such a turn on. The grinding on his lap made Kaname want Sirius even more now. He pushed Sirius down on the back seat and climbed on top of him. Kissing him quickly as he reached for his groin, and squeezed him. His free hand slipping up underneath his shirt and pinched a nipple.

Sirius moaned and grunted with ever grinding motion and when he was forced onto the seat he whimpered and looked up at Kaname. He moaned as his hand touched his groin and the other pinched his nipple,his cheeks turned light pink. "More Kaname!" He moaned out louder and more seductively.

Kaname smirked a little, kissing the boy deeply before stopping, he whispered in the boys ear.

"This is no place to lose your virginity to me... just be patient. Tomorrow you'll get your wish."

He pulled away completely- looking out the window. Calming down.

He had almost lost it... Sirius really knew how to push his buttons.

Sirius bit his lip and groaned softly,sitting up straight in his seat then glances over at Kaname. He leaned over and kissed his cheek and then moved a bit away resting his head on the door of the car. He closed his eyes and shifted a bit more trying to get comfortable.

Kaname was a little surprise the other didn't protest But he didn't complain. He glanced at his love as he kissed his cheek and then kept his distance. He was so...adorable!

After a few hours they reached a huge Vila- that could pass as a mansion! He got out And grabbed there bags- heading inside.

"Sirius, Why don't you and I go for a midnight swim. "

Since he had a pool and the sun was setting, but Kaname didn't care.

Sirius woke up soon after a few hours and stretched out then rubbed his eyes and climbed out of the car. He smiled when he heard that they were going for a midnight swim,he ran over to Kaname and tackled him before he got the bags into the house and suddenly they appeared inside. He got up off him and looked around the villa in shock,did Kaname own this?!?! He was so in shock but still wanted to go swimming,he looked at him "I'll be swimming naked Kaname" He turned and stripped before running to find the pool.

Kaname stared wide eye as his love tackled him. Causing him to drop there things. He sighed Watching his love act so childish but he was very cute too. Naked... the fool didn't even know we're the pool was!

Kaname looked at Violet who stood in the door way.

"Prepare our room, take these bags. As you can see... that boy is a handful. "

He went to go find his love. Going to the pool.

Sirius giggled and ran down the halls searching for the pool,glancing in almost every room. He panted and leaned on the wall holding his hand to his chest,and then suddenly shifted into his werewolf form and ran down the hall shaking the floor. He howled happily and sniffed the air for the pool,but only stopped as he saw Kaname in front of him,his ears flattened knowing he was in trouble.

"Sirius... "

He sighed seeing the boy in dog form.

"Fallow me... next time wait.... we have time."

He showed the boy to the pool which was in the backyard. He stepped out and yanked off his shirt. Slowly undressing. He was going to join the boy after all,