Falling in-love(18+) Roleplay {Ryo-kun&Sosuke0549}

Ryo-kun

Sirius grunted loudly and gripped his hand tightly before kissing Kanane back roughly. He moaned softly while he slowly moved his knee up and down on his crotch "Just fuck me already Kaname!" He cried out

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryo-kun

• Sosuke0549

Kaname got all hot and steamy. And hearing Sirius yell out like that- he (with out warning)

Yanked down Sirius's pants and boxers at once. -Flipping him on his stomach. Not even bothering to remove his clothes. He revealed his hard length and presses it to the boys entrance. As he Quickly shoved himself in. He loved Sirius too much for comfort. And couldnt say no to him when he sounded so sexy~

Sirius bit his lip hard as he was flipped onto his stomach and once he felt his pants being ripped off his eyes widened "Kaname wa-!" But his lover slammed inside and he shook and moaned a bit loudly as he felt him deep inside. He closed his eyes and gripped the sheets.

Kaname thrusted into him. Moving slow one moment then fast in another. Kissing his back and clawing down his stomach. He could never get enough of Sirius, He craved him now more then ever.

Sirius felt the cuts on his stomach and tensed up and wanted to scream but didn't,he enjoyed the thrusting from Kaname and cummed all over the sheets and panted. He arched his back up into Kaname and threw his head back in pleasure and pain.

Kaname slowly removed himself as he came inside of Sirius. He pants, laying down and pulling the boy onto his chest. Kissing his lips roughly once more. He loved Sirius's lips... The taste of them... He felt so damn good~

Spending their lives together seemed like a perfect idea.... since Kaname knew that they were made of each other.

Sirius felt his lover cum inside him and he screamed louder then before,gripping the sheets tightly in his hands and shuddered. He looked up at him but then was kissed,he kissed him back leaning into his body groaning softly,still trying to catch his breath. He blushed and gripped the back of Kanames hair and tugged gently and carefully giggling.

Kaname felt the grip on his hair and groaned, He loved it when Sirius kissed him back, but when he started giggling, he stopped there lip lock.

"What's so funny?"

He kissed his nose... waiting. He wanted to know...was something on his face?

Sirius smirked and looked away with a grin,he shook his head and tugged on his hair a little more "N..nothing my love" He exsposed his neck and clawed at his neck to draw blood "Taste me?" He blushed and grinned,waiting for Kaname to devour him,when he was bitten by Kaname he loves it.

Kaname's thort burned as soon as he saw and smelled Sirius's blood. His eyes flashed red, As he licked his lips.

He pressed himself against the boy roughly, dominating him as he gripped his hair, keeping his head back, His tongue running along the scratches that Sirius made. Not wanting a drop to go to waste, His fangs then emerged- and he sunk them into the boys neck. Gulping down his blood. His grip tight on him... His fangs hurt Sirius. As sharp as they were. He craved his blood desperately!

Sirius close his eyes tightly and gripped the sheets in one hand and then gripped Kanames free hand in the other hand and grunted loudly. He leaned into his lover and once the fangs pierced his skin flesh he lout out a loud scream and whimpered a little bit. He loved when Kaname bit him but it also hurt a bit too,he flinched and shook a little,becoming weak easily from loss of blood.

Kaname drank, taking Sirius's blood...and lot of it. When he pulled away- retracting his fangs He cupped the boys cheek,

"Sorry... I... I took to much."

He leaned into Sirius and kissed him gently with his bloody mouth, but Sirius's blood was the most delicious thing He has ever tasted.

Sirius looked at him when he finished, he nodded and his vision was fading a little. He needed blood but couldn't take it from Kaname, he just fed. Once feeling the others lips he weakly kissed back.

Kaname broke there lip lock and laid Sirius down- holding him close to his chest.

"Rest... well leave tomorrow, "

He kissed his forehead, muttering.

"I love you~"

As Sirius snuggled into him He thought about what would be next for there life together. And he pictured marrying the boy. If he let him.

Sirius closed his eyes listening to the sound of Kanames beating heart and he smiled before he soon drifted off to sleep,he couldn't wait to get back to the dorm where all the students/friends of his waited. He gripped Kanames waist and snored a little.

{Next Day}

Kaname was up and packing Sirius's and his things. Violet was all ready in the car waiting. Kaname was somewhat excited to return to the dorm. Torturing Sirius and being around his own kind. Greeting the head master. He would snuggle with his love on the ride back, He looked back at Sirius who was still sleeping and smiled. He was adorable!

Sirius rolled over and felt the warmth in the bed was suddenly gone,Kaname had moved but he just gripped the sheets that smelled like Kaname and he snuggled into them. He was having a wonderful dream about their wedding and his friend Narus being there,but the only thing missing was his parents,as the dream turned to a nightmare he whimpered and thrashed "No!" He screamed in his sleep.

Kaname appeared next to Sirius and cupped his cheek, trying to wake him up.

"Sirius? Sirius wake up. Its just a dream..."

He kissed his forehead, smiling faintly at the werewolf.

"Everything ok? "

Sirius woke up quickly and wrapped his arms around Kanames neck and buried his face quickly,tears falling down slowly "I'm okay thank you Kaname" He sniffled and kissed his neck gently before pulling back and looking at him,he had lied but only to avoid telling him that his parents were killed and he had none of his family here to be at the wedding. He smiled.

Kaname held the boy for a moment before kissing him soft muttering.

"Do not lie to me... what happened? "

He whipped the boys tears away, slightly worried. What kind of dream could the boy have that could make him cry?

"You can tell me Sirius..."

Sirius kissed his fiance back before he pulled away and slowly sat up and shook his head slightly "Kaname,you know when we were kids that my parents were always around,well after you left a few years passed and they were killed,I was taken in by a woman and she brought me to the headmaster and that's when we were reunited,I didn't want you to know because they meant so much and now I am getting married I wanted my parents to see who I was getting married too,and how happy I am" He hugged his knees "I miss them Kaname,they adored you,they loved when you came around to play with me. You always made me happy even as kids. I remember that one night I couldn't sleep and mom called you and you rushed over as quickly as you could just help me sleep,I thanked my mom for bringing my best friend to me." He glanced over at Kaname tears filling his eyes once more and he shook his head even more "I never found out who killed my parents"

Kaname bit his lip, watching his love as he sat there In sadness.

He pulled Sirius into his arms hugging him tightly.

"I remember that night well. I am sorry about your parent's but... I'm sure they are okay, watching over you now,.."

He kissed his lovers cheek.

"Everything will be ok, don't cry Sirius."

Sirius grumbled and nodded slowly before he turned away standing up off the bed and walking towards the suitcases and picked them up and headed towards the door opening it. He walked out of the room and headed down the stairs to the cars, ready to just leave the place, he was still upset.

Kaname sighed as He quietly followed after him, grabbing his things and putting them in the car, before getting in and sitting next to Sirius. He took the boys hand, holding it gently.

"You'll be ok... I am here for you Sirius... you can tell me anything"

He said looking away.

Sirius leaned on the window looking out of it and once his hand was grabbed he squeezed it and tears began to fall once more,he wanted to marry Kaname soon and he would do anything to have it in the next few days. He glanced over at Kaname and smiled softly before he laid his head on his lap and closed his eyes.