A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

"Uh sure..." Aoba says wondering if it was okay to not return to school. Ignoring the thought he enters Virus' house.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus smiled and walked towards Aoba, stand behind Aoba and start to play with Aoba's nipples through his clothes

Virus smirked and licked Aoba neck" I'm touching your nipples, dont you like it?" He said, played with Aoba nipples one more time

"It's weird Virus. It's not like I play with the to kill time. So it's just not something I'm use to have touched." Aoba said looking down. He wasn't sure what was going though his friend's mind. This was beyond new to him. Not entirely to be exact. He had often gotten mistaken for a girl at times. He wonders if this was one of those mistaken moments. "Virus...? You do realize I'm a boy just like you right?" he said just to see the response he'd get.

Virus giggled" Of course i know at you is boy not girl, i mean you have boys name not girls name" he said, stopped playing with Aoba nipples and hugged him

"So you know I'm a boy. That's good to know. So will you be returning to school? Trip seems to be worried that you were absent today. I was also worried. It's why I came here." Aoba said

Virus smiled" no i wont return for school today, I'm afrid Which i meet Trip I'm going to kill him or something, I'm still mad at him for at he destroyed our friendship self at we friends again"

Virus smiled" Why dont you walk towards living room, meanwhile i put some clothes on myself" he said, walked towards his room again, for to wash himself

"Uh alright." Aoba yawns softly as he sits down. He hadn't slept last night as he had been worried and upset of the matter of Virus and Trip. Things seems to have settled down and now sleep was taking over.

Virus was finish in the shower and walked out Of his bedroom with new clothes on himself, he walked towards living room, so Aoba sleeping, think for himself" he is very cute, when he is sleeping" he said, kisses Aoba on the lips

Aoba slightly opens his eyes. "Virus.... You smell like berries or something. Plus why so close?" he asked yawning softly.

Virus backed away and blushed deep red, just smiled" I was just close to you because I think you was cute, when you was sleeping, that's all"

Virus blushed deep red" didn't you feel something on your lips?" He asked, hope at Aoba didn't see the kiss

Virus sigh of relief and smiled" no nothing Aoba, don't worry about it, so are you hungry?" He asked, was very happy at Aoba didn't see the kiss

Aoba nods a bit. "Yeah I suppose I could use something to eat. I was so worried about you yesterday I don't think I remembered to eat." he admits

Virus blushed when he heard what Aoba said and walked towards kitchen for to make some food for him and Aoba, when he was in the kitchen, he start cooking

Aoba looked around Virus' house. It seemed so simple yet warm. This was going him such a relaxed feeling. Trying his best to stay awake, Aoba yawn softly.

Virus was finish with cooking, walked out Of kitchen with two plate with food, sat one plate down on table before Aoba, walked towards couch, sat himself down on couch beside Aoba, start to eat his food

"So you can cook too? Makes me wonder what else you can do. I feel like I got lucky coming to this school. I got myself such an amazing friend." Aoba says.

Virus blushed on that comment and smiled" well i live alone, so i must cook and clean the house, thank you Aoba, you are amazing friend"