A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Aoba just started at a brand new school. He is really excited to get ready to learn and accomplish tons of new things. Though to much of his surprise he wasn't planning to learn life's greatest lessons.

Aoba Seragaki

SeragakiAoba6001119155_zps3e0fa3d0.jpg

Virus & Trip

DRAMAticalMurderfull1141304_zps840fe5aa.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus heard from his teacher Trip at new student have come to school and want Virus to meet the new student, Virus search for the new student and found the new student walked towards him, smiled'' hello you must be the new student, my name are Virus, nice to meet you''

Aoba turned around to see another student. Smiling casually he held his hand out. "Hey! I'm Aoba. It's nice to meet you." he says completely relaxed. Though he was really nervous. Being the new guy left him open to attack from bullies which was a thing he's always had an issue with. Looking at Virus he smiled. "Uh maybe you can help me find my class."

Virus smiled" sure Nice to meet you Aoba, welcome to school, what is your class?" He said in happy voice, Virus was very happy at the have come new student at school and Aoba was very Nice boy, he looking forward to Get to know Aoba more

"Uh according to this paper I have health class first." he said looking at him. Aoba was glad the first person he met was seemingly nice. He tilts his head looking around the school. So far so good in his opinion. "So Virus... Is this school as amazingly good as people say it is?"

Virus smiled'' you have the same class as me then and yes this school are amazing Aoba but be careful for Trip, he is our teacher, like to bullÿ and flirt with new student'' he said, walked towards his class with Aoba

Aoba was so glad to get to class that he missed Virus' little warning. As they arrived at the classroom, Aoba followed the other inside. Aoba glanced around at the other students before looking at the teacher. He wasn't sure if he should wait for the teacher to introduce him to the class or if he should just find an empty seat.

Virus walked towards his seat and sat himself down on seat

Trip so the new student and smiled'' come and introduce yourself Aoba''

Aoba slowly stood in front of the class. "Uh, my name is Aoba Seragaki. Its a pleasure to meet you all. I am really just looking forward to passing all my classes." he said owing slightly.

Aoba nods as he walked over to the empty desk. He gave a faint smile towards Virus before focusing on the lesson. He was slowly noticing something odd. Virus and trip seemed to look so much alike. He wonders if it was just his eyes playing tricks on him. 'Well I guess that's one way to take looking up to a role model....' he thinks

Virus smiled" want me to show you around Aoba?" Trip was teaching health and didnt like at Aoba was talking to his brother

Aoba nods with a smile. "Sure thing. Thank you Virus." he said focusing on the lesson again. He still couldn't shake the similarity. He decides to chuck it up as just a mere coincidence and nothing more than that. It was a new school and he had to behave or else Tae-san would punish him again.

The school bell ringte and Trip smiled" now is the break, we sees in swimming class" he said, walked out Of class with his books.

Virus raise himself up and smiled at Aoba" shall i show you around then"

Aoba glanced at the teacher leave the class. His attention then turned to Virus. "Yeah! Um, if you don't mind me asking. You and the teacher look alike. Is that just a coincidence? he asked standing and following the blond out of the room.

(I have played DMMD, but didnt come far, just litter bit after i start game, are Virus and Trip brothers, just asking so I'm not writing anything wrong)

[they aren't brothers. Virus is a natural blonde and Trip was a natural red head. Trip changed his appearence to look ore like Virus so he could stay by his side... *spoiler*

DRAMAtical.Murder.full.1531890.jpg

]

Virus smiled at Aoba" Trip was natrual red head before but he changed his appearence to natrual blond like me so he can Get closer to me"

Aoba found that to be rather odd but just nods with a smile. "Maybe he secretly likes you or it could be he admires your deeply." he said looking at Virus. "So about showing me around? You still up for it?"

"I don't care where we start. I just want to get familiar with the school grounds." Aoba said with a smile. He liked how easy it was to talk with Virus.

Virus smiled and took Aoba hand" so we start with the club, in this school have many club, like Drama club, swimming club, fotball and basketball club, literature club and fashion club, we can stop by Drama club first" he said walked towards drama club with Aoba

Aoba was a bit surprised by the other took his hand. He follows Virus down the hall. As they walked he noticed Trip off in the distance in a different hall. He wonders why the male had been staring at him.

Virus stoped outside Of drama club and walked in drama club with Aoba, smiled at Aoba" welcome to drama club Aoba, is here we are acting and take in play"

"Plays..? Do you preform in anything Virus?" he asked a bit excited. The idea of dressing up and acting out a character completely different from himself excited Aoba. It might have been such a simple thought but it was his own.