A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Aoba slowly opened his eyes. He was glad to see it was Virus and no one else. "Oh hey. I guess I really wasn't feeling good. Never expected to fall asleep in school on my first day." he chuckled lightly.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus smiled" dont be worried about that Aoba, teacher on this school are very kind and understanding, so they understand at you was not feeling very well"

Aoba smiled as he sat up. "That's good to know. Anyway, I could have sworn you said something about lunch." he said getting up from the bed and standing. He was feeling so much better now.

Virus smiled" yes is launch break now and I'm hungry, do you want to eat with me?" He said, sat himself down on bed beside Of Aoba

"Uh yeah. I'd love to share a meal with you." Aoba said smiling. His eyes then noticed Virus wasn't holding anything for them to day

Aoba nods as he gets up and walked with Virus to the cafeteria. He was feeling hungry and could use a bite to eat. He was relieved his headache was gone.

Virus step in the cafeteria and cafeteria was very full Of student, Virus sigh" not again is typical at cafeteria is full every Monday, Wedensday and Tursday, what shall we do now"

"Huh...? Is something wrong?" Aoba asked confused. He wasn't use to see so many people in a cafeteria. In his previous school lunch could be taken anywhere. So many students went to cafes to eat. This was a first for him.

Virus smiled" yes is problem Aoba, you is want at you can go to cafe for to buy some food but the problem is at we have not cafe, the close cafe we have are in town and we must take bus there"

"Oh I see. That does drum up a problem. I don't mind eating anywhere we can as long as its with you." Aoba said without thinking. Though after some thought he blushed from his own words.

Virus blushed When he heard what Aoba said and smiled" well we have one hour break and the town is not far from our school, so i can Ask Trip he can drive us to town and buy some food"

Aoba looked at Virus and then nods. "Sure that sounds like a good idea. Lead the way." he said feeling a bit uneasy. He still hadn't figured out the reason Trip would stare at him so much. It was odd.

Virus walked towards teacher office where Trip was, smiled at Aoba" Aoba are you uneasy about something?"

"Uh no! Not at all. I am just still trying to adjust to being the new student is all." he said slightly panic. Aoba didn't expect to be called out like that so suddenly. He figured this guy was sharper than he appears.

Virus smiled" Which you say so, you can tell me Which the are something wrong? I'm here for you" he said, stopped outside Of teacher office

Aoba looked at him. "I'm worried that Trip much dislike me or something. Since you've been talking to me I noticed him watching from afar and giving me an odd stare." he admits in a whisper

Virus smiled" not again, its so annyoing. I'm sorry at Trip is staring at you so much, he is just jealouse, he dont like When i Get close to people and at people Get close to me, i dont know Why through, is always been that way"

"He's not going to try to like 'get rid' of me or anything scary like that right?" he asked nervously. Aoba had issues being mistaken for a girl at times. He looked looked at Virus. He just hopes that doesn't cause any trouble at this school too.

Virus smiled" you dont have to worry about that, Trip is not going to Get rid Of you, so long I'm near you"

Aoba smiled. Though he had a feeling he wouldn't always get stuck with Virus at his side. Like today in the nurse office. "Anyway, lets get going to town for lunch"

Virus smiled and open the door to teacher office, walked in, so Trip, walked towards Trip, smiled" Trip can you drive me and Aoba to town so we can buy us some food?"

Trip smiled and nodded, raise himself up from chair and start to walk towards his car

Virus smiled at Aoba" he said yes, so lets follow Trip towards his car" he said follow after Trip

Aoba was still nervous about this and just follows along. He kept his head down as to avoid eye contact from Trip. He was a bit glad Virus was with him.