A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Virus smiled" no I'm part off fotball club, want me to show you fotball club next?" He asked, start walk out of drama club

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

"Eh, I don't think football is my type of activity. Though you don't strike me as the type to play such a sport." Aoba said walking with Virus. Once again in the corner of his eyes he could see Trip watching them. It was kind of scary.

Virus smiled" i see, Which club intresse you Aoba?" He wondred and stoppet

Trip was watching them and didnt like Aoba was close to his Virus, self at Virus was not his jet but soon shall Virus be his boyfriend and lover, Aoba Should not intfere for that

Aoba thinks to himself for a bit. "I kind of like the idea of drama club. Though I am curious of the other types of clubs so lets go see them." he said with a cheerful smile.

Aoba nods as he followed Virus. His gaze drifting about the different halls and classes. He wanted to gt quickly familiar with the place to avoid getting lost.

Virus smiled and walked out Of school towards play field, where he stopped" here is fotball, where I'm part of, we are playing here and have Meeting here"

"Oh wow...! This place is huge. This school's football team must be popular." Aoba said smiling. He glanced over at Virus. "I'd love to see you play one day."

Virus smiled" i shall play after school today, you are welcome to watch, shall i show you where library is?" He said, Start walk out Of play field

Aoba was happy to get that chance so soon. He followed Virus towards the library. In hindsight the school didn't seem o large but it was. Tat also seemed to impress him.

Virus walked in the library, library was much big than other school library and have much book, Virus smiled at Aoba" welcome to school library Aoba"

Aoba instantly jaw-dropped as he looked around. The library was vast in its collection of books. He could see himself in here just about as much as possible.

Virus giggled" suprized at this school library are much bigger than other school library Aoba?" He said waved to other student so waved to him

Virus so on the clock on his arm and smiled at Aoba" i can show you one more place before next time start" he said, walked out Of library

"Alright sounds like a plan. lead the way Virus." Aoba said as he followed. Though he suddenly felt a bit dazed. Gripping his head softly he tries to shake the feeling so Virus wouldn't notice. 'These damn headaches..' he thinks

Virus taurn around and notiched at something was wrong with Aoba, walked towards him and said in worried voice" are you okay Aoba? Want me to take you to Nurse room?"

"Uh yeah I guess. Sorry to have the tour halted." Aoba groans in a bit of pain. The migraines were caused by him over-thinking or getting too overwhelmed. He wonders if his excitement for the library caused it.

Virus smiled and walked towards Nurse room, walked in, smiled at Aoba" now are we frame at Nurse room Aoba"

Aoba looked at him with a smile. "Thank you Virus. I would have been in serious trouble if I had been alone there." he said looking around.

Virus smiled" well you are my friend Of course i Would help you, so you can rest, i tell the teacher at you got headace, so you can skip this class"

Aoba smiled to hear he had made his first friend in the new school. "Thank you Virus." he said before closing his eyes to rest. He was surprised how quiet it was. The silence so relaxing that Aoba accidentally fell into a deeper sleep than he had planned

Virus walked out Of Nurse room and towards his next class, When he come to his class, he walked in and tell the teacher at Aoba got headace and teacher accept that, he walked towards his Seat and sat himself down on Seat, follow what teacher said

Aoba was having a decent but odd dream. He was dreaming of watching Virus playing football. The weird part was that trip was watching him. It was so creepy to have a teacher practically staring holes into him. He was glad it to only be a silly little dream. Aoba found this school to be nice and those in it to be the same. So he assumed he was being stared at because he was new.

The class was finish and Virus raise himself up from Seat, walked out Of classroom, towards Nurse room, When he come frame, he walked in and towards bed where Aoba was sleeping, wake Aoba up" Aoba is time to wake up, is break now and i want to eat launch with you"