A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Aoba stares out the window silently. He could soon see the school. He really wanted to get back to classes soon. For some reason he was getting a strange vibe.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Trip stopped the car outside of smiled at both Virus and Aoba" there can go out of car, I shall just parkere the car"

Virus nodded and open the door, walked out of car and waiting for Aoba shall come

Aoba climbed out of the car. He glanced back at Trip. "Thank you for taking us to the cafe." he said before walking over to Virus.

Virus closed the door and smiled" shall we go to class then, remember I right so have we swimming now with Trip" he said, start walk towards class

Trip drive away for to parkere the car

Virus smiled and walked towards swimming class with Aoba, he walked towards boys room, open the door, walked in and so other student was nude only in boxers and was ready for class

Aoba blushed a bit as they entered the locker room. He follows behind virus closely. "I didn't prepare with a change of clothes. What should I do?" he asked

Virus sigh" I don't know Aoba, I guess for today, you can watch, I shall tell Trip about it" he said, took his bag from his locker, open the bag and took out his boxers, took himself of clothes and put his swim boxers on

Virus was finis changing and wear his swim trunks, smiled at Aoba" shall we go then" he said, walked towards swim hall where Trip was waiting for Virus and Aoba

Aoba nods a bit nervously. He wasn't sure if this was going to be accepted on his still first day. He walked close behind Virus only to soon see Trip waiting for them.

Trip walked towards them and said in serious voice" why is not Aoba in his swim trunks?"

Virus smiled" I'm sorry Trip but he have not change of clothes, so can he just watch for today"

Trip sigh" fine he can watch for today and Aoba remember to pack change of clothes from now on" he said, walked towards his place

Aoba lowered his head as he was scolded a bit. "Yes sir. I'll remember." he said not liking the idea of being in any type of trouble.

Virus smiled at Aoba" now you can see how good I'm to swim Aoba, I don't think you can swim better than me" he said, walked towards other student

Aoba smiled hearing Virus. "Just you wait. Tomorrow I'll show you what I am made of." he said happily. Watching from the benches was a bit too boring. He watched the other students as well. He noticed one had a huge floral tattoo on his back. Another had a few piercings. One was wearing a gas mask which got him thinking how weird.

Virus stoup out in pool and so did the other student, after Trip tell them to do that, Virus was must fast swimmer than other student and come to the other side of pool before other student and waved to Aoba

Virus was swimming around the pool with other student

Trip walked towards Aoba, smiled" Virus are good swimmer, don't you think so Aoba-kun?"

Trip smiled" he is not only good swimmer but he is smart too, get always good grade and that is reason I fell in love with him"

Virus walked up the pool and took some break before he swim again,

Aoba blinked as he looked at Trip. So his suspicions were now confirmed and the stare he was getting from the male were justified. He glanced down as he got silent.

Trip smirked at Aoba" so don't you dare steal Virus from me, Virus is only mine and nobody else, he is going to be my boyfriend and lover, remember that Aoba" he said, walked back to his place

Virus was in the pool again and swim around the pool

Aoba glanced over at him. "A teacher and student is a bit awkward don't you think. Plus your both males." he said looking at him

Trip smiled, turn around" yes in school are we student and teacher but not outside of school and nobody cares about gender these days Aoba"

Aoba looked down. He didn't know what to say now. He wonders if he should continue to associate himself with Virus. While thinking quietly he could no longer focus on the other male swimming.