A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Virus sigh for million time" forget it, i want to do it When you want to, plus i can see you are very embarrassed right now"

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Aoba covers Virus' mouth with his hands. "If your going to direct things then I don't know. As I said just do something. I'm too shy to say it."

Virus giggled" sorry i cant help to be direct, i was grown up with to be direct Aoba" he said, unzip Aoba pants, found Aoba cock and start to suck on Aoba cock

Aoba flinched a bit as he felt his cock enter Virus' mouth. 'Its so wet and warm...' he thinks blushing. This was definitely weird but not bad.

Virus start to lick Aoba cock and use his other hand to unzip his pants and move his hand up and down on his cock

Aoba gasps softly as he grips the side of the couch. "Virus.. stop.. ah.. I'm gonna...." he pants softly looking at the other.

Virus stopped, smirket at Aoba" its alright you can cum inside my mouth Aoba" he said, start suck Aoba cock again in fast speed, moved his hand in much fast speed

Aoba was going to say no but the other went back at it. This time the speed was unbearable and he came inside Virus' mouth. Aoba blushed a bit. "Uh..."

Aoba bit his lip lightly. "uh... Virus. Are you alright?" he asked looking at him. He reached over towards the other and lightly toughed his cheek.

Virus smiled" yes I'm alright Aoba, sorry about that, i shall Get something to wash couch with" he said, zipet his pants and raise himself up from couch, walked towards his room again

Aoba sat there trying to figure something out. He picture the movie and then what just happened. He wonder if this meant he and Virus had sex. Too bad he was not about to ask.

Virus walked downstairs with bucket with water and towel, walked towards living room and towards couch, smiled at Aoba" can you raise yourself up for moment, so i can wash the couch"

Aoba nods as he got up from the couch. This was all something so sudden. "Will you return to school tomorrow? I really missed you there."

Virus smiled" yes i Would return school tomorrow and I'm very happy to hear at you missed me at school" he said, start to wash couch with wet towel

"Uh do you need help cleaning?" Aoba asked as he then glanced at a clock. He knew he'd have to be home soon. Though he didn't wish to leave Virus.

Virus smiled" sure i Would like some help, just Get one towel from bathroom" he said, continue wash couch

Aoba nods as he walked over to the bathroom. He returned and began helping Virus. He still wasn't sure what to say or talk about.

"Uh, well I enjoy watching television programs and playing online games. How about you Virus?" Aoba said finally feeling less tense

Virus smiled" the same as you Aoba, so Which online game do you like to play?" He said, was finish clean his side Of couch and trow towel to Aoba

While cleaning he thought about it. "Save the princess would have to be my favorite game. It's so cute and really classic. What's your favorite?" he asked as he finished up as well.

Virus smiled" i like to play RPG and action game very much but i have played save the Princess and is very good game"