A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Trip walked outside Of school with Aoba and Virus, walked towards his car, When he come fram at his car, he open the backseat so Virus and Aoba can sit themself down, Virus sat himself in the backseat, waiting for Aoba shall sit himself down beside Of him

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Aoba slips into he car and sits beside Virus. His gaze drifts down as he was still avoiding Trip. He just didn't want any trouble.

Aoba was silent as he glanced at Virus. He then turned his attention out the car window. He watched as the different buildings went by.

Virus smiled and hear his stomace growled" i guess I'm hungry, I'm looking forward to buy some food now"

Trip continue to drive towards cafe in the town and smiled" Virus you are always hungry, that is not something new"

Virus so on Trip" shut up Trip, you are so damn annyoing"

Trip just igjoner that part and continue driving

Virus smiled" Aoba what are you thinking about? You have been so silence helt since we leave from school"

Trip Wonder on that too but didnt say anything

Virus smiled" are you getting hungry?"

Trip stopped outside Of cafe, smiled" here are we guys, go buy yourself some food before break are over"

Virus open the door and walked out, closed the door, waiting for Aoba

"Uh yeah I am getting hungry." he said as the car stops. Aoba follows out after Virus. He didn't want to wait back with trip.

Virus walked towards counter and smiled" i shall have baguett with Chesse and shinke, what about you Aoba?"

Aoba looked at him as he orders. "I'll have what you are having." he said with a light smile. He was too fascinated with the cafe to focus on ordering.

Virus smiled, order two baguett with Chesse and shinke, order two milk too, When he was finish buy the food, he gave the one baguett with Chesse and shinke too Aoba and gave him the milk too

Virus blushed When he so Aoba cute smile and smiled" you are very welcome Aoba" he said, walked out of cafe with his food

Aoba follows Virus as they leave the cafe. He was really happy to have the other as a friend. Even if it meant running into Trip from time to time.

Aoba walked out and glanced back at Virus. "Uh, will we get to talk like this again tomorrow?" he asked a bit nervously. He was really hoping the answer was yes.

Virus kissed Aoba forehead and smiled" of course we do Aoba"

Trip got jealous when Virus kissed Aoba on forehead but didn't show it

Aoba blushed as he glanced to the side. "Oh alright. I guess its back to school now." he said finding it hard to stop blushing.

Virus smiled at Aoba" you can go in first Aoba"

Trip so on his clock on his arm, smiled" sett there in car fast, there have only 12 min break before next time start"

Virus get panic when he hear what Trip said" what only 12 min break, I guess we for eat our launch in our time, this time"

Aoba gets into the car first. His gaze lowers as he thinks about what was being said. 'This took longer than expected... that sucks...' he thinks looking at the food and milk in his hands.

Virus sat himself in the car beside of Aoba and closed the door

Trip start the car and drive towards school where next time soon shall begin