A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

Trip tell the student at time was finish and at they shall walk towards boys room, Virus step out of the pool, walked towards Aoba, smiled" the time are finish now and this was last time for today, finally can I go home for today"

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Aoba got up and dashed off. He wasn't sure what to say to Virus at this point. He couldn't gather his thoughts at the moment so running away was his idea.

Virus wonder why Aoba was running from him, he walked towards boys room, walked in and took off his swim trunks, start to shower, so did the other student

Aoba was in the hall heading towards the exit. He felt bad for running away from Virus. His feet just kind of reacted before his mind could comprehend the full situation. He had that feeling Trip didn't want him near the other. Though to have it confirmed was too much to handle. "This was a terrible first day..." he mutters softly. Slowing pulling his hair into a ponytail. Aoba ties it up and heads out the school building.

Virus walked out of boys room with new clothes on himself, walked towards exit and so Aoba, called on him" Aoba, wait for me"

Aoba stops. He really couldn't run from Virus forever. They went to the same school and had classes together. He stands there waiting for the blonde to catch up.

"Uh, I don't think we should be friends Virus. I mean Trip made it very clear I should stay clear and out of his way." he said unable to look Virus in the eyes. "Its for the best since I am new and all. I'm not good at making and keeping friends. Sorry Virus I should go." he said looking up real quick. Aoba was smiling but it was clear he had wanted to cry. He took off running and didn't stop until he had gotten home

Virus cried very hard and really hate Trip right now, so Virus want to kill Trip right now, he walked home still crying very hard, when he come home, he open the door, walked in and sat himself down on floor, continue crying he took choice not to attend school tomorrow, didn't want to see Trip or Aoba

The next day Aoba went to school as it was only natural. He entered, his eyes slightly swollen from lack of sleep and crying some. He got into class and took his seat. He instantly noticed Virus wasn't there.

Virus was home still sleeping since he didn't have plans to attend school, his eyes swollen of crying very much

Trip walked in the class and didn't see Virus anywhere, he walked towards Aoba" do you know why Virus is not at school today?"

"I have no clue. I just only met him yesterday." Aoba said looking away. He didn't like Trip and he already knew why. The man gave him the chills and prevented him from being friends with Virus.

Trip sigh" you don't understand Aoba, Virus would never shirk school without reason, you must say something to him, to get Virus to shirk school, what did you say to Virus yesterday?"

"I just told him what you told me during swim class. One would be shaken up by that you know. So Virus noticed and I told him what you said. Next time think before you just jump to your own conclusions about someone. Virus was the first and only friend I ever had." Aoba said slightly annoyed with Trip. "For a teacher you aren't that smart"

Trip so angry at Aoba and said in angry voice" so just because I tell you at I'm in love with Virus, you stopped be friends with Virus, how stupid are you, you was the only friend Virus ever had"

Aoba looked at Trip. He wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not. He just looked away ignoring the words just spoken.

Trip knock on Aoba table and said in angry voice" don't you dare ignoring me Aoba, I'm telling you the truth, teacher can't lie to his student, so I can't lie to you"

"I doubt someone like you would abide by such a rule. Besides, I am sure Virus hates my guts so its fine. You can go comfort him and the both of you can be happy together." Aoba said

Trip sigh" Virus dont love me, he Would never fell in love with me, i have confessed to him before but he reject me and said at we are only friends nothing more and I'm sure at Virus dont hate you, just aplogize to him and tell him at you want to continue be friends with him and he Would forgive you, just think about it" he said, walked towards his place and stand back teacher table, start his class

Aoba sighs as he sat there. He couldn't focus on class but did his best to. He was now really worried about Virus.

(quick questing? - how far in the game have you gotten..? just asking since i noticed virus/trip weren't as pervy)

(Oh sorry about that, not so far I'm afrid, just litter bit after start Of the game, i promise to Get Virus more pervy to Aoba)

Virus have just wake up and la on bed sigh, think about Aoba, what he was doing now

The class was finish and Trip walked out Of classroom towards teacher room, where he Should be until next time

(get them both pervy lol.. and its alright rabbit16)

Aoba decided to ask a few students where he could find Virus. Once he knew, Aoba went straight to his house. He rang the bell. He wasn't sure if the other was really here or somewhere else.

Virus walked out Of his room and towards the door, open door, so Aoba and smiled" Aoba what are you doing here? I think you didnt want to be friends with me anymore?"

Virus smiled" Of course i want to be your friend Aoba, do you want to come in?" He said, walked litter back so Aoba can come in