Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Groaning softly when he felt the rest of the older male shoved into his tiny body, he closed his eyes, head falling to the side the slightest bit. When he felt the tongue force it's way through his mouth, he allowed his tongue to stay limp, most of his body limp, like his tongue. I wonder how disgusting he thinks I am...having at least a dozen or two different cocks up my ass...he probably hates me...he'll probably give up on me...I won't be precious anymore...I'm disgusting!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Cedric let out a slightly irritated groan and pulled back in all his glory, drops of sweat rolling down his body. The blonde licked his lips as he looked at the body underneath him... Before he saw Haruto's closed eyes and definitely not pleased expression. "Hey... Why are you like this?..." The man asked quietly, even though this most certainly wasn't the time to talk.

"...Are...do you...." he couldn't really form words on his tongue at the moment, though his eyes opened up, obvious sadness in them, "I'm disgusting..." he finally murmured under his breath, "Do you...hate me? Because...I'm not like I used to be? Because I'm not new anymore...? Because I'm not special anymore...?" His voice was merely a whisper, though his voice held his pain. He obviously thought that the older male hated him because of what happened, he though the older male thought he was disgusting...it hurt him.

Cedric raised his eyebrows and snickered. "You're saying that with my cock in your ass." He mocked slightly as he rolled his hips, as if to remind the other of that. "You don't get to decide when you're no longer special... Once you become mine, I don't let go no matter what..." The blonde muttered out and moved his mouth to the stripper's ear. "Idiot. I couldn't hate you if I tried..." He said quietly before slowly pulling out, only to thrust back in just slightly faster.

Blinking a few times, he smiled softly at the older male, obviously, now, relieved by his words, and made a soft mewling noise when the older male rolled his hips. With his mind clear, the young male moaned wantonly when the older male slammed back into him.

Cedric snickered against the other's ear. "It's so easy to shut you up, hn?" He teased as he started thrusting - slow at first, though gradually speeding up and adding more force. Really, the blonde wasn't one for patience... He needed things now and here, so it wouldn't take long until he started pounding into the smaller.

When the blonde snickered in his ear, he wasn't sure what to feel about what he said, he would have thought about it if the feeling that was washing over him didn't feel so good. Becoming a moaning mess underneath the older male, the younger brunette felt as the massive length slid in and out of him, and it felt sinfully delicious. Though he couldn't wait for the older male to really start...to loose control. "Cedric~" He allowed the name to roll off of his tongue as he moaned, a soft smirk etching his lips, "Hmm, you feel delicious inside of me, but you can do better than that, can't you?" He said this is a teasing manner, as if it were a challenge. He wanted to see the best the blonde could give.

Cedric's breathing hitched for a moment before a giganti grin appeared on his face and the blonde growled softly into the other's ear. "You asked for it, cutie...~" He nearly purred out and slammed back in with all force. Since Haruto asked for this himself... He could let himself go all-out. The older man began thrusting fast, rough and hard, his strong hands spreading the stripper's legs so he could reach in deeper and possibly find the smaller's prostate.

The brunette smirked softly, and breathed heavily, closing his eyes once more. The magnificent power behind each stroke was simply delectable, the perfection the blonde could bestow onto the younger was brilliant...it made the brunette into a puddle, a moaning mess, his body feeling on fire, and that fire was consuming his body quickly, vastly cloaking his body is delicious heat. Moans, groans, and mewls blended together, along with the incoherent curses and the cries of the blonde's name over and over again, as if a mantra. The man towering over him was like a sex god.

Cedric grinned widely when he saw just into what he'd turned Haruto with his actions. The blonde roughly sucked and bit on the smaller's neck, making it his once again while his thrusts became faster and faster, stronger, rougher, harder. He loved each moan that was leaving the stripper's mouth.. He wanted to hear more. The tall male growled softly as he brushed his lips downwards and caught one nipple into his mouth, immediately tugging it between his teeth.

Breathing becoming rather rigid, the young male could feel his nipple catch ablaze in the consuming fire of the older male's mouth. Delighted, the young male began to meet him for every thrust, until something inside of him made him see stars. Overflowing pleasure washed over his tiny body, screaming out the older male's name as his vision became white with pleasure, "C-Cedric!" He began snug around the blonde's length, almost close, but not quite yet.

Cedric groaned in absolute pleasure when the other began tightening around him. He realized he must've found Haruto's prostate, so he continued hitting that one spot with full force, sweat rolling down his body in big drops. The blonde's mouth was still on the smaller's nipple, lightly biting it to get even more moans... This wasn't enough... He wanted, no he needed more.

The young man was repeating the older male's name like a mantra, like he was a life-line to him at the moment. No, Cedric was a life-line to him...Cedric protects him...at least, that's what Cedric told Haruto. The brunette felt as if he could go blind from the stars that were fogging his vision, and it was absolutely amazing. As sensations washed over his body, the young male finally came, spurting on both of their chests, panting.

Cedric growled lowly as he felt the other's muscles clamping down around his cock. It only took himself a few more thrusts to come inside the other's body, slowly riding out his fantastic orgasm. The blonde breathed heavilly, his length going limp as he slowly pulled himself out and let go off Haruto's legs with a satisfied smirk on his face.

The young male had his eyes squeezed shut, obvious pleasure on his face. Breath coming out in heavy spurts, he was panting, trying to recollect his breath. Slowly opening his eyes, he smiled faintly at the older male. I'm all yours'... "Thank you..." he said hoarsely, his voice rather breathy.

Cedric blinked and chuckled before leaning down and planting a rather soft kiss on the other's lips. "What're you thanking for?" He teased and snickered before grabbing the other into his hands and getting out of bed. "Let's go take a bath, hm?"

"I wanted to thank you for having me." the young male said simply, a small smile on his lips before he said, "A bath sounds nice...hey..um...this is a rather odd request that you'll probably decline...but...you're really warm...and cozy...and..um...I was wondering, can we...cuddle?" He sounded like a little kid asking his mother for something from the store.

Cedric blinked and instantly shook his head. "I alredy told you that I don't do that." He said quietly while walking to the bath. The blonde set Haruto down on the toilet seat while he turned on the water to fill up the tub.

"Kay." He aid quietly, though his voice held a bit of sadness. Not wanting to pester him about it, he remained quietly, waiting for the older male to fill up the tub, drawing his legs up and cradling himself, smiling to himself, his dark brown eyes staring at the floor.

Cedric sighed softly to himself once the tub was filled and turned back to Haruto. He walked over and picked him up, now heading towards the bath. He let out a small hum of pure delight as he slipped into the hot, almost steaming water and placed the stripper on his lap..

Sighing softly under his breath, the young man made no attempt to touch the older man, except for resting his forehead on his shoulder, closing his eyes, blocking out the world around him, not wanting to listen to anything at the moment except for his mind. He's just using you...you're just playing a stupid game with him..you're just a pawn, a sex tool...but you let him do it to you anyways, because you're a little whore... His thoughts hurt him, though, he felt like it was speaking the truth, as much as he didn't want to believe it.

Cedric wrapped his hands around the other's waist, sinking deeper into the hot water. He let out a satisfied sigh when the water reached up to his shoulders. Really, he loved taking hot baths since they never failed to help him relax his muscles. The blonde brought Haruto closer to himself, as if attempting to get him feel the amazing warmth from every side. Cedric closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the edge of the tube. He wasn't planning on getting out any time soon...

Closing his eyes, trying to relax in the foggy heat of the bath, the young male allowed himself to press more into the older man, almost falling asleep already, obviously tired from their night's worth of sex. Breathing heavily, and rather calmly, the young male breathed in his partner's scent, almost melting away into his imagination.

Cedric opened his green eyes slightly and glanced down at the stripper. “Oi... Don't sleep...“ He muttered out and put one hand on the smaller man's head, lightly ruffling his hair. “I won't be able to drag you out...“ The blonde said lazily and closed his eyes again, going back to simply enjoying the hot bath.

- - - Updated - - -

Cedric opened his green eyes slightly and glanced down at the stripper. “Oi... Don't sleep...“ He muttered out and put one hand on the smaller man's head, lightly ruffling his hair. “I won't be able to drag you out...“ The blonde said lazily and closed his eyes again, going back to simply enjoying the hot bath.

Glancing at the older male once before closing his eyes once more, he replied quietly, "Mmhmm...okay...fine...but don't you dare fall asleep, I don't want your lazy ass drowning." the young stripper said rather sarcastically, yawning once more, obviously comfortable on the slick, wet skin of the older male.