Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

You read this role-play at your own risk, there are male-strippers, and mafia members involved, this is a caution before-hand for people who may not like this theme~

Ciel's Character:: Haruto Hayate (Pending)

Konachancom-71425brown_eyesbrown_hairhibari_kyouyakatekyou_hitman_rebornmaleshort_hair1.jpg

Personality:: To put it simple, he's sassy, "fierce", somewhat independent, has his cute moments though not very often, and he isn't really one to cry over things, and it's very rare to see him cry. Somewhat quiet, he usually only speaks to people that he has interest in, and if it's someone that he doesn't, he often shoots something rather snarky back in their direction. Not ever being in a relationship...and not really ever...going through with anything, he's still kind of...hesitant about romance.

Bellala99's Character::

Cedric Roosevelt

28 Years Old

Personailty: Appears as a cold and ruthless person, especially hard on his enemies or people he simply dislikes. Yet, if he does take a liking to someone, he will do anything it takes to get him. Cedric has his nice side too - both little kids and animals are his weaknesses.

Cool%20Anime%20guys%20tablet%20wallpapers%201024x1024%20%2824%29.jpg?m=1349161738

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Cedric yawned slightly as he entered the bar and looked around. The man narrowed his eyes, as if daring someone to do something, yet like always, nothing happened. The blonde sighed and walked to buy some beer with a bored expression on his face. He looked at the bartender before glancing around. “Where is he? His show was supposed to start already...“ Cedric mumbled out to the other in a rather dark voice. He sounded... Dangerous.

As for the bartender - he seemed terrified. “I-I'm sorry, his show will start a b-bit later today!“ He managed to stutter out as Cedric's sharp green eyes observed the man and he let out a low growl. “He better show up soon... I've been bored lately, and you know what I like to do then?“ The bartender shook his head while trembling. “I pick one victim and I torture him. In every single way possible... This night, it might even be you.“ Cedric finished, took his drink and walked off, leaving the other man scared as hell... Heh, some humans were weaklings...

A young male walked around the area, wearing a pair of heeled, black boots, that went up to his knees, black, lacy socks ended right at the top of the boot, clad in a pair of short black jeans that hardly made it past his groin, a black, beaded necklace around his neck, though a shirt dared not to cover his flawless flesh.

This man's name was Hayate Haruto. At the early age of twenty-four, this young man simply flaunted around carelessly as it seemed, a bit of a smirk always hinting his lips, though nothing ever really because more than a sly curve, given that there was no smile that would even attempt to plaster itself to his mouth. Deep, smoldering brown eyes gave the man a serious vibe. Well...that serious vibe never really seemed to stick to the way that his eyes looked, given that in all reality, he was a sarcastic, sassy queen of the male strip-club in this city.

Though, there were many things unknown about Haruto, there was one thing for sure, no one could ever truly say that they had slept with the stripper. Every other stripper that worked here, some that went by the stage name of "Panther" or "Emerald", would slink away after hours and sleep with their flustered clients to earn an extra bit of money. Just because the Hayate boy was a man who flaunted his flesh without a care, he still had some morals. Given that also, in reality, he didn't do this for the extra money, he did this...because he enjoyed this as his occupation, he enjoyed being an entertainer, a people-pleaser...or a people-teaser.

Over the past months, the chestnut-haired man had noticed that he had been getting a frequent client lately, a blonde haired man, who would often order lap-dances or for him to be his waiter to get him another beer. Though, soon after the older man had started to request his services and watched him frequently...he purposely acted more like a tease. Though, little did he know that the blonde was here, waiting for him.

“Finally!“ The blonde growled out as he watched the male stripper with hungry eyes. Unconsciously, Cedric licked his lips as he trailed his eyes over the stockings... Which were probably his biggest weakness. No matter on man or woman, he just loved them. The man smirked widely as he stood up and tilted his head, walking over to the younger male.

Cedric chuckled to himself and reached out to run his fingers over the other's waist. “You're late.“ He said quietly as he got his mouth to Haruto's ear. “I'm taking you for tonight...“ The blonde warned as his hand brushed over the other's pants. “We can have some fun, what do you say?“ Cedric offered huskily, completely ignoring other people who were staring at him. The man snickered and pulled Haruto close to himself. “And you can't escape....“

The chestnut-brown haired man was conversing with a younger male in the bar, and he had bended down, his elbows resting on the table as he talked, before the man with the red-hair that he was talking to stood up and left, a frightened look plastered to his face. Though Haruto didn't quite understand why the young man fled at first, once he felt a hand brush over his pants and fingers against the open area of flesh that was located on his waist.

If this wasn't part of his job to deal with people like this, the chocolate-eyed male would have probably said something rather rude, but if he would, it would get him fired. Feeling himself being pulled closer, the thought of simply slapping the older male seemed to come to mind, though he decided not to go through with it. Though rather quietly, he murmured only loud enough for the golden-haired man to hear, "Well, congrats to you, you made a scene...typical blondes." And with another sigh, he asked, 'And what if I refuse this offer, what would happen?"

Cedric snickered and looked at the other with sharp eyes. “If you refuse?“ The man pretended to be thinking for a while before smirking. “I wouldn't care, actually.“ The green eyes shone with madness as the man said that. “You're just a guy, after all... If I want something, I make it mine~“ He purred out and lightly brushed his teeth over the younger's earlobe. “And I want you.“ He finished in a low voice. “I have everything I need to make you mine... Being a man like me, you get your privileges.“ Cedric seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit now... The blonde smirked and pulled back a bit. “Now then... How about you lap dance for me again~?“

A peach colored blush threatened to take base on his cheeks, and honestly, it embarrassed him, though he wouldn't crack from just blushing, no, he wouldn't allow that, he had pride, which was something that he'd keep. Smirking the slightest bit, he bit into his bottom lip softly before he quietly said, just enough for the older male to hear, "Hmm...since you want me so bad...I've thought of something..." There was a bit of mischief in his voice when he said this, "I'm pretty bored...so...hoe about this? I'll give you a two minutes lap-dance, if you don't get hard...I'll be all yours for the rest of the night, how would you like that, cutie?~" When he said this, it was almost in a taunting fashion, teasing, and at the end of the sentence, he poked the older male's nose, as an older child would do to a younger sibling.

Cedric's smirk widened as he listened to the stripper. “Bring it, sexy.“ He purred out and chuckled. “I like your challenge...“ The blonde said quietly and smirked as he trailed his eyes over the other. His eyes were slowly clouded by lust when he imagined just what he could do with Haruto. Only imagining his slim body all exposed... God, it sent pleasurable shivers down the taller man's spine. He plopped down on a chair and looked at the younger male. “Come on now~ Don't keep me waiting...~“

"I figured that you'd like the offer...don't let me down, sugar." the young chestnut-haired man whispered this rather huskily in his client's ear, before place his hands over the blonde's head, hovering over him a little bit before he swayed his hips as he made his way closer to him, his thin body swaying with the movement, before with a soft smirk he lowered himself down a little bit more, and stared at the older male before almost slipping onto his lap, before leisurely rotating his hips softly around the older male's package, this showing off his pale, slightly defined chest, and the soft, raspberry buds that decorated his chest, and his slightly pointed shoulders, and those appealing hips, showing the way they swayed ever so wantonly, purring lewdly, almost like a cat, just barely missing the location, so that he'd make his client's clothes press against his length as he did so, causing the slightest bit of teasing friction. This went on for a few moments, before the lithe body sat squarely on his "patient's" groin-area, before he slipped his own necklace over the older male's head, bringing them closer before he asked rather huskily, "How'd I do? Was it to your pleasing?"

Cedric groaned softly and let out a soft breath. He had to keep himself from putting his hands on the other's hips. The blonde let out a small hiss and lightly pushed his hips upwards in an attempt of getting more friction, then just realized it wouldn't be good for him. The green-eyed male let out a soft sigh as he watched the other with clouded eyes and focused on not getting himself hard. Haruto had to be his for the night... Nothing was going to stop him. Cedric smirked widely when he heard the younger man's question. “I did enjoy it... But you're mine for tonight~“ He purred out and moved his hands to the other's lower back, dangerously close to his ass. “A deal is a deal...“

Eyes slowly widening at what the older man had said, he then let out a soft sigh before he cocked his head slightly and said, "Hmm...what are you going to do with me, you naughty boy~" His voice was teasing, yet alluring. Not quite sure what was going to happen,but having a bit of an idea in mind, the young, chestnut-haired man said in a rather tenor voice, ""I'm not one to go back on my words, you're lucky..." Feeling hands travel down right above his ass, his smirk turned a bit more sinister as he lifted himself up the slightest bit, so now that the older male's hands rested on his tight butt, lightly grinding into his hands for a few moments, mischief marking his eyes once more before he said in a rather husky voice, "Hmm, how about you show me where we're going tonight, handsome..."

Cedric's breathing hitched the slightest bit when he felt the other grinding his ass. He let out a soft groan and harshly squeezed his ass, a huge smirk on his face. “I'm flattered that you think I'm handsome... But that won't save your ass from me.“ The blonde warned and lightly pressed his lips against the younger man's neck. “I think we'll go home... My home. I've got a big, nice bed...~“ Cedric talked in a low voice, sounding a little dangerously. “Though I don't want you going around the city like this... Do you have anything more propper or should I just lend you my jacket?“ The green eyes shone as he looked at his own black leather jacket. “Though at home you won't be wearing anything, cutie~“

"Hmm...is that so?" The brown-haired male cocked his head the slightest bit to the side, granting him better access to his neck as he spoke, "Hmm...if I remember correctly, I don't really have anything to cover my upper half, I only have a T-shirt..so I believe your jacket would suffice, given it's cold outside." When the chestnut-eyed man said this, he seemed to be thinking as he spoke for a few moments, as if he forgot if he actually brought clothing at all. "Hn, I'm excited, don't get my hopes up for nothing." chuckled Haruto, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yet he was still a virgin. No one had slept with him, he never let anyone get this far with him, he never made bets with people, and he sure as hell didn't go around just throwing himself at every person. What made Cedric so special...? His idea in mind was, well, Cedric always complimented him, was always nice to him no matter what. Cedric was the only one to seem to care if he was there or not, or if he even existed. Waiting for the older man to say something, he rested his head softly on his shoulder, sighing softly, as if relieved by something.

Cedric smirked as he kissed up the other's neck, reaching his jaw. The blonde closed his eyes as he nibbled on it slightly, on the same time sliding his hands down to Haruto's hips. "You're free to have it for now then..." Cedric purred out and withdrew his hands to take off his jacket. Under it, he was wearing a white shirt with the upper buttons undone. The man tossed it over the stripper's shoulders and smirked at the view. His green eyes shone with mischief as he slapped Haruto's ass and smirked. "Let's go, cutie." The blonde said quietly and lifted Haruto up so that the younger male was standing. "Tomorrow you're not going back here... Actually, you're not going anywhere." Cedric promissed and stood up next to the brunette.

Blush threatening to conquer his cheeks, he nibbled on his bottom lip, trying to hold in his embarrassment, as soft lips hovered over his neck. Eyes soon fell upon the sight of a slightly opened shirt, biting into his lip a bit harder...obviously flustered by the man's good looks. Grasping the jacket, he slipped it on over his shoulders, and zippered up the leather cover-up so that his chest showed no more. Grunting softly at the slap to his ass, dark, smoldering brown eyes narrowed the slightest bit before saying quietly, "You make it seem that I've sold my soul to Satan, and that I'm going to end up a corpse in a ditch...but who knows? Though, tomorrow, I better still have my kidneys, or I'll be pissed." With a huff, he began to walk over to the front door of the club, opening the door with a small smirk, "Are you going to stand there all day, lazy-ass?"

Cedric snickered while listening to Haruto talk. "There are people who call me Satan..." He said quietly and licked his lips as he eyed the other's features. "Don't worry about your kidneys, dumbass. Your ass is in more danger..." The blonde purred out and chuckled before following the younger male. He laughed at the words that left the shorter man's mouth afterwards and wrapped a hand around his waist to pull him closer to him. "Patience, would you? Or do you want my dick up your ass so much?" It didn't seem like the mafia boss had any trouble with talking like that. He grinned and lightly traced his tongue over Haruto's earlobe. "This way~" The blonde said with a wink as he walked towards a black car.

Blush finally began to form on his face, rubbing his arm almost nervously, trying to get rid of how nervous he was. He had never had sex before...heck, he had only been in one relationship, which didn't last very long. People tried to sleep with him all the time, without a doubt, though, he had never given in to them. Why did it change now...? Sighing softly, he didn't respond to what the blonde had said to him, his lip twitching a bit, trying to think of what to say, though nothing came to mind. He usually had a sassy retort for everything, before he said, "Me? Impatient? You're the thirsty one here, Mr." He was referring to the fact that Cedric had just walked in there, demanded his services, and talking about how damaged his ass was going to be after he was done with him. Walking towards the car, he pulled on the passenger side's handle, opening the door, and sitting down in the seat rather fluidly, buckling himself in, and waiting for the other to get in as well.

"Oh, please. Call me Cedric." The blonde said with a smirk as he watched the other walking over to the car. He licked his lips as he watched Haruto's hips swaying slightly... Gosh, it nearly was enough to make him hard. But the guy was right. He was thirsty... It's been too long since he's had a good one-night stand with a guy. Women were basically lining up, but they were a bit boring... Too easy to please, even. The green-eyed male let out a soft chuckle before getting into the driver's seat, glancing at the other. "So, Haruto, how come you agreed to go with me~? I thought you were one that would always refuse an offer..." Cedric asked while starting off the engine. He smiled at the lovely purr that was coming from the car and started to drive out of the parking lot.

"Okay...Cedric." He had the name stuck on his tongue for a few minutes, as if he had a hard time saying the name at first, "I'll try to remember that." Crossing his legs and crossing his hands behind his head, saying rather simply, "It's because I made a bet. Usually when I make bets, I win the bet, so I usually don't worry about it." And he basically bet away his virginity just a few minutes ago to this blonde. Dark brown eyes glanced out of the window, not daring to touch the glass, not sure if the owner of the car would be pissed if he left fingerprints on it. "Here's a question...but why don't you call any of the others guys for assistance, I mean, I'm the only person that you always have lap dances given to you by...why?"

Cedric chuckled under his breath and shook his head. "Well, that'll be your lesson then, hn?" He said with a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. The man couldn't help but think that the other was... Well, quite cute. He drummed his fingers lightly on the wheel before reaching out and turning on the radio. Instantly, when he heard the song "Carry on my Waiward Son", a huge grin lit up on his face and he turned the music up, clearly enjoying. "Ha? Let's just say you're special~" Cedric answered the other with a smirk as he drove on, his mood lightening up from the music. "Hey, you hungry? I can order something if you want.."

Looking up at the ceiling rather idly, the brunette glanced over at the fair-haired man before saying rather bluntly,"Nah, I'm not hungry...I also don't want to get fat from eating stuff not made at home." Closing his eyes, listening to the new song that he had never heard before, trying to calm himself down, trying to think logically about this situation. Knowing what was to come, he breathed heavily, knowing that whatever it was, it was probably going to hurt somewhat, but he heard from others that the feeling was amazing. He'd decide later... Quietly, he kept his eyes closed, wating for their next stop.

Cedric blinked and shook his head. "I meant I could get some of my girls make something." He said with a chuckle as they reached a modern, huge house. At night, it seemed to be completely black... The blonde let out a satisfied sigh as he stopped the car and smirked. "Home, sweet home~" He said with a snicker before looking at the stripper. "Come on, let's not waste any time." The green-eyed male said with mischief in his voice before getting out of the car. The man streched slightly and looked around. "Oh, and be careful until we get to my room... Guys here don't miss an oportunity to fuck someone... Or shoot someone." Cedric warned and scratched the back of his head.

Once the man slipped out of the car, he closed the door behind him, looking around the large estate and walking towards the blonde as he heard him talking. "I'd like to not be shot today...maybe another day, like tomorrow or something." Stating this rather sarcastically, he was masking the fear that he felt. He was young, he was scared, he didn't know what was going on...why did this have to be the person he was losing his virginity to? Finally realized as to how nervous he really felt, he grabbed the blonde's wrist firmly, a bit of a pissed-off look in his eyes. Not really wanting to be killed, or raped by someone, he felt the need to hold the older man, so that he could at least try to keep himself from panicking.

Cedric chuckled softly when he heard the other's comment. "I'd rather keep you alive for now..." He muttered under his breath just before Haruto grabbed his wrist. The blonde blinked a few times and looked at the younger male before letting out a soft chuckle and wrapping a hand around his waist. "Easy there, you won't get hurt if you're with me." He said with a grin and started walking towards the house. Once Cedric entered through the door, most people fell into a dead silence. "Wow, I'm not gonna kill you... Calm down, really." Cedric groaned out to the people before walking up to the second floor. "Hn, Marcia, make sure no one disturbs me. Dammit, I mean even if that piece of shit shows up." He said to a girl he grabbed on the way. "If anyone enters my room before I say that he can, you're gonna be the one receiving punishment..." He growled dangerously and let the frightened girl go.

The brown-haired man had a bit of a blank expression plastered to his face when he walked through the door, dark brown eyes glancing over every person that he saw, seeing how terrified they were. Where was he, and what was this place anyways? Silent as they traveled towards Cedric's room, he watched as the blonde grabbed at the girl, seeing how frightened she was as well. Was Cedric the boss or something around here? Did he have authority over everyone else here...? There were so many questions going through his mind as his lip slightly twitched in annoyance at what he considered to be "stupid questions" that "didn't matter".