Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"O-okay..." sniffled the brunette softly, opening his now red-tinted eyes as more tears slid down his face when he did so, several of them gliding down, just to be wiped off by the sleeve of his shirt. "What...do you want to do for an hour?" Haruto wasn't really in the mood to have sex...he was still sore from last night, and he was also not feeling too well right now.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Cedric slowly stood up and wrapped a hand around the other's waist. “Maybe you want something?“ He asked before reaching out and wiping off the tears with a small frown on his face. “Just, stop crying...“ He muttered out and pulled Haruto close to himself, lightly stroking his waist. “Do you want anything to eat?“

"O-okay..." the younger said hesitantly, trying to stop the tears that were pouring down his face, until he didn't feel the need to cry anymore...crying was going to get him nowhere. "I-I'm not hungry...I lost my appetite..." admitted the bunette quietly, dark chocolate eyes closing once more, his head resting on the blonde's chest feebly, his breath coming in heavily.

Cedric sighed and lightly pressed. his lips against the other's cheeek. “Come here then.“ He said quietly and reached out to wipe off the last bits of Haruto's tears before turning to walk to the living room. Quietly, the blond walked to the fireplace and sat down on a small sofa as he pulled the stripper down next to him. “Don't worry about anything for now... And tell me if you need anything.“

The brunette blushed softly when he felt the warm lips of the blonde press against his cheek, and closed his eyes nervously when he wiped away the tears. He hated that he looked so weak...so vulnerable like this. Once they were in the living room, the brown-eyed man felt the comfy cushions of the couch engulf him, making him relax a bit. "O-okay...I don't really...n-need anything...just...stay here...please..." Carefully, he laid down, resting his head on his partner's lap.

Cedric sighed to himself when he heard the other's words, yet nodded slightly. “Alright.“ Was his simple reply as he reached out and began stroking Haruto's hair with one hand. The blond closed his eyes as he gently ran his fingers from the stripper's head to his neck, letting his fingertips meet with the other's skin just for a few moments before moving back to his hair.

Closing his eyes lightly, the younger male began to relax in the older male's warmth, breathing in slowly, his frail body looking rather weak as it heaved. It was more obvious in the light of the room that the brunette didn't eat a lot, given the fact that he was so skinny. The brunette looked a bit paler than usual, and the area around his eyes looked slightly red from the tears. Basking in the warmth of the blonde's hand, he enjoyed the moment, feeling as if he were slowly melting into a puddle in his partner's lap.

Cedric sighed as he trailed his eyes over Haruto's body. He definitely didn't like the condition he was in... The blond let his fingers slide through the other's cheek and neck before going back to stroking his hair. The mafia boss sighed softly yet again and slightly shiifted on the sofa to change into a more comfortable position. It was... Rare for him to have somebody on his lap. Definitely rare.

When Haruto breathed, his chest shifted in a rather uncomfortable way. He hadn't really eaten in the past three days that he has been here, and most likely countless of more days before that. Light plum stained the underneath of his eyes, a sign that showed how tired he truly was,even though he always seemed to have a lot of energy. Lip twitching the slightest bit as he rested calmly in the male's lap, the brown-haired man seemed to be drifting farther and farther into his mind.

Cedric sighed softly and lightly rested his hand on the other's shoulder. "You sure you're not hungry?" The blond asked quietly and leaned down to the smaller male's body. "You don't look that well... At least try to eat something..." He said softly before lightly pressing his lips against Haruto's cheek. "Come on, you can get basically anything you want here."

"..." There was a bit of silence before he answered, though his lips were still parted, "...I'm...not hungry...I'll eat if you want me to...but I just...don't want to eat anything...it would be selfish of me, to eat something that I didn't buy or work for...it would make me feel bad..." murmured the brunette quietly. He might have been sassy, spontaneous, and rather flirtatious all of the time, he also wasn't selfish...he never really was selfish. Eyes slowly opening, dark brown eyes seemed slightly dazed, obviously tired, actually, more so exhausted.

Cedric let out a heavy sigh and gently lifted the other up. "Just think that you get food for staying alive here, for me. I won't ask much more... Now wait here, I'll go get you something." The blonde said quietly and stood up without letting the stripper say another word. He ran a hand through his blond hair as he entered the kitchen and glanced at the cook. "You have anything warm?" He asked as the guy nearly jolted, yet nodded. "I have some chicken soup..."

Breathing heavily as the blonde spoke, he slowly nodded, saying rather raspingly, "Okay..." Swallowing harshly when the green-eyed man left him, he closed his eyes once more, lips slightly parted as he breathed in and out. The young, thin body curled up on the plush cushions of the couch, trying to get warmth from the comfortable object. Finally finding the most comfortable area to rest, he slowly began to drift again.

Cedric leaned back against the wall as he waited for the meal, his green eyes carefully observing the cook. The blond lightly bit his lip and sighed when he thought about the chance of never getting to see the people who worked here again... Yet, his thoughts were stopped when the other walked up to him with a bowl of chicken soup and a piece of bread. Without another word, the green eyed male nodded and took the meal from the cook's hands before walking back to Haruto. "Here, eat this." He said as he passed the food to the stripper.

Weakly, the stripped opened his eyes, a hazy fog seemingly covering them as he glanced at the blonde. Carefully, the younger male sat up, almost falling back down when he did so, though managed. Grasping the hot bowls in his hand and the spoon, he basically forsaken the bread and quietly stared at the bowl before saying, "Thank you." Leisurely, the young man took the spoon and dipped it in the soup, bringing up the hot liquid and pouring it into his mouth, and did it a multitude of times, a bit of an empty expression on his face.

Cedric sighed softly as he sat down next to the other male and wrapped a hand around the slim waist. As the blond watched Haruto eat, a small frown appeared on his face. "Come on, you look like it's the most disgusting thing you've eaten." He said a bit coldly and rubbed his forehead. "Just.. At least try to enjoy it."

Breathing heavily after finishing at least half of the bowl, the young male glanced at the blonde, the same look on his face, his voice somewhat hoarse, "I'm not hungry...I just...don't feel well." Dark chocolate eyes looked back down at the bowl as he brought the bowl up to his mouth and basically drank the liquid that was left, and then ate the rest of the little bits of chicken with the spoon, leaving the empty bowl in his lap.

Cedric shook his head and sighed, his patience slowly disappearing. "You're not feeling well because you don't eat properly. Can't you do at least that much?" He asked almost coldly before closing his eyes and leaning back against the couch. "I don't need someone who could faint at any second because he's hungry and exhausted."

"I'm guessing that you're trying to say that I'm useless otherwise...but I guess it's true...yeah, sure, I can do that much I guess." sighed the brunette under his breath, closing his eyes once more, the empty soup bowl still resting in his lap. He hadn't shown signs before of extreme exhaustion, he was obviously trying to hold out so he could make Cedric happy so he could give him what he wanted. Nibbling on the tip of his thumb, he stared at the fireplace, obviously not knowing what to do or say anymore.

Cedric ran a hand through his hair before pulling the other closer, his eyes still closed. "Sleep for now." He said quietly as he began stroking Haruto's waist with his hand. "You can sleep anywhere... Besides, when we leave, the only ones left will be the maids and the cook... No one will do you any harm, if you're still worried."

"I don't want to sleep...if I do sleep, someone will hurt me...if I keep up my guard...I'll no when someone's there...I don't want to get hurt again." There was a bit of hurt and sadness in his voice when he spoke, sounding rather hoarse still. "Y-You're gonna come back...after w-whatever you're doing...r-right?...Y-You're gonna be safe?" Now worry invaded his voice as the older male stroked his waist.

Cedric rolled his eyes and sighed. "Did you even listen to me? No one will hurt you while you're here... Even if they wanted to, they wouldn't. As long as you're mine, you're safe." He said quietly, now feeling slightly irritated. Really, Haruto was becoming a bit of a cry-baby... It was getting annoying. "No promises." The blond answered quietly to the question he heard coming from the stripper. He knew there was a chance he'd die... But there was no way in hell he'd be scared.

Haruto sighed quietly and stared at the wall, slipping out of the older male's lap, sitting a bit more on the opposite side of the couch, before he said, "People aren't bound by rules, you might think that I'm safe just because you put claims on me. Well, you're wrong. Nicholas got his hands on me, and you put your claims on me. You're telling me that I won't get hurt just because of the fact that I'm "yours"...I've never heard such stupid bullshit in my life." There was a bit of an edge in his tone, there wasn't really any remorse in what he said.

Cedric sighed and rubbed his forehead tiredly before standing up. "I don't have time for you behaving like this... If it's bullshit, go on, just do whatever you want." He said with an emotionless expression on his face before walking off. Haruto was causing so many poroblems! The blond scowled to himself as he walked back into the kitchen and grabbed out a bottle of beer, then sat down and quietly took a good sip from it. Some alcohol to relax his nerves before a mission never hurt.

Sighing softly after Cedric left, the younger brunette just remained seated on the couch. The fact being, he already knew that once Cedric came back...well, if he came back, that he would probably be in a bad mood then as well. Negotiating weather or not he should leave, he thought about how there was some protection in this house for him, though he didn't want to take advantage of it, especially if Cedric didn't even want him here anymore. It would just be better if he left and took the chance of getting raped again, or even killed...he didn't want to anger Cedric by over-staying his welcome any longer. Slipping off of the couch, the lanky man made his way towards the door, deciding it was best to head out instead of staying.