Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Laughing softly, the young male stated, "Yes, you fucking me isn't the only thing that makes me tired, hate to burst your bubble." There was a bit of a "fire" in his eyes, a little bit of confidence coming back to his character. Following the older male out of the bathroom, he quietly dropped down to all fours once the older male sat down, crawling towards him. Once in front of him, the smaller of the two grasped onto the blonde's knees, and spread his legs apart, to look at the humungous member greeting him. Teasingly, he flicked the tip of his tongue against the slit before purring softly, "Let's get started, shall we?"

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Cedric watched as Haruto crawled up to him with his green eyes slowly filling up with lust. His length was slowly hardening by merely the view of the stripper. The blonde licked his lips and let his legs be spreaded apart as he let out a small groan at the other licking the tip of his cock. "Just do it already..." He growled out as one of his hands slowly made its way to the brown hair.

"Oh, but it's much more fun to tease you~" purred the younger male, pressing his lips against the tip as he did so, to cause teasing vibrations. "But this is your treat, so I'll oblige~" Rather lewdly, he opened his mouth and nearly fit the long shaft in his mouth. That night, he got used to having it in the back of his throat, he was used to the feeling now, so it didn't quite both him. Bobbing his head back up, he swirled his tongue around the tip and licked at the slit, and once again, slid back down. He was awaiting for the blonde to force it down further...it excited him a little bit, made him a bit aroused at the thought.

Cedric let out a clearly irritated groan when the stripper continued teasing his now fully-erect cock. The blonde big his lip and let a low moan escape his lips when Haruto's mouth enveloped his length. Cedric was in a pure bliss right now... This felt amazing, Haruto's hot, wet mouth on his cock... And still, there could be a bit more... With no more care, the tall male gripped the other's hair a bit tighter and lifted his hips up while forcing the stripper's head down and a deep, louder moan left Cedric's mouth. Now if this could continue...

Moaning when the older male tangled his fingers in his hair and forced him down on his cock...it turned him on. Making his licks and slurps coarser and quicker, the young man began to hum around the older male's member, wanting to give the man everything that he could. Allowing his hands to find their way towards the heated, fleshy orbs, he started to caress them, roll them, and stroke them with warm hands. Rather lewdly, the brunette opened his eyes while performing this task, staring up at the blonde's face, hoping to see satisfaction written on it.

Cedric groaned in absolute pleasure and his grip loosened slightly as he let the other do what he intended to. The blond let out a satisfied grunt as he looked at the stripper, his cock throbbing inside the other's mouth. When he felt his balls being carressed, the man bit his lip and nearly growled in pleasure. He looked at Haruto and smirked slightly. Damn, this really was enjoyable... Even more than that.

Now, the young male just sped up, his nose getting buried in the next of hair at the base of the older male's cock, though, he didn't mind. When the men that raped him forced him like that...it was disgusting, but this was pure bliss. When he got back up to the fleshy head, he then pressed his tongue flat against the slit at the tip, purring softly to send vibration down before he continued to suck and slurp at the older male's cock... He too was now getting aroused, his member fully hard now.

Cedric groaned louder and louder each time, deep, low moans escaping his mouth as well. The green eyes never left Haruto's figure as he began lightly thrusting upwards to meet the other's mouth, his hand lightly gripping the brown hair. When the stripper pressed his tongue against the slit and purred, Cedric's breathing hitched momentarely and he growled out in pleasure before forcing the other's head back down.

When he felt the other man force his head back down on the slick rod, he felt the fleshy head of it hit the back of his throat...it hurt a little, though he didn't really mind. Moaning softly as his he began to try and send the shaft deeper into the depths of his throat... Just giving the blonde pleasure gave him pleasure...to hear his moans...to hear him growl...to feel him forcing his head back down...was this why Cedric liked it when he was vocal? So he could here how much pleasure he's in?

Cedric's breathing hitched slightly and he let out a pleasured groan when the other managed to take in all of his length into his mouth. His hand was gripping tighter and tighter into the brown hair as he continued to lightly thrust upwards, just trying to feel as much of the heavenly warmth as possible. He loved the feeling, there couldn't possibly be anyone who could give such a great blowjob... As weird as it sounded, it was quite true.

Breathing in the clean scent of the blonde, the younger male continued to allow the older male to shove deeper and deeper into his mouth...he wanted to be able to bring his partner to ultimate pleasure...it wasn't in Haruto's nature to displease a client, unless it would harm himself, which was why he had his job as a stripper. Beginning to hum, he sent vibrations around the older man's cock, hoping that this would help bring him closer...

Cedric let out a growl of pleasure as he thrusted upwards a bit rougher than before. A few more sucks and he emptied his load into the stripper's mouth, moaning out in pleasure with his eyes half-lidded. His breathing was heavy as the blond slowly let go off the brown hair and looked at the other with a small smirk on his face.

As the older man came in his mouth, he felt a bit of the sticky goo drizzle out of his mouth, though, he found himself swallowing the rest. Smiling rather proudly, he folded his arms softly across the blonde's knees and rested his chin, there, asking, "Did I do good?" Once he felt the warm liquid that escaped run down his face, he took one of his fingers and swiped it off, taking it to his mouth, and lewdly sucking it off of his finger.

Cedric snickered and ran a hand through his hair while smirking slightly. "Yeah, you did good." He said quietly and chuckled while watching the other suck on his finger while the blond himself licked his lips. His green eyes showed a bit of tiredness, yet the mafia leader still kept a small smirk on his face. "Need something else?"

Crossing his legs a bit, hoping to hide the erection that was between them, the younger male said, "Well, a shirt would be nice, it's kind of chilly in here~" Chuckling softly, the brunette seemed pretty content, rather happy. Though in his thoughts he was trying to get his erection to die down, not wanting to seem like a horny prostitute in front of the blonde.

Cedric chuckled and nodded before slowly standing up. "Sure." He said while walking towards his wardrobe to take out a shirt. The blond sighed softly as he took out an over-sized, white shirt and tossed it over for Haruto. "Here you go..."

Chuckling softly, the young male caught the shirt and instantly slipped it on, smiling softly, "I'm guessing it's time to go to bed...um....do you want me to sleep with you...or on the floor or something....?" there was a bit of a nervous tone in his voice, and he wasn't quite sure what to do ..

Cedric raised an eyebrow at the idiotic question. "On the floor? Why would you sleep there?..." He asked as he took out a pair of boxers and slipped them on. "You'll be sleeping in this room, in my bed, obviously. Of course, I probably could get you another bed... But why'd you want that?"

"I thought maybe you only let me sleep with you on the bed because of what happened...." sighed the younger male softly, twiddling his fingers, he said, "I do think I'd prefer to sleep with you though...you're warm...and the room's kinda chilly..." sighed the younger male softly.

Cedric blinked and chuckled while walking over to the stripper. He reached out and gently pulled him up, wrapping both hands around his waist. "Even if that's not the reason I let you sleep with me, let's just go." The blond said as he started walking over to the bed.

Smiling softly the young male looked up at the older male, and said,"Okay..that sounds nice." Once they got to the bed, the brunette crawled on, and rolled onto the side that he had slept the other night, and slipped himself under the covers, "Night night!"

Cedric laid down on the bed and pulled on the covers, closing his eyes. His only response to the other's words was a low grunt of agreement as he reached out and dropped one hand around the stripper's waist, slowly beginning to fall asleep.

The brunette snuggled into his touch and soon became at ease, almost falling asleep with in a few minutes. Though through his foggy, slumber-filled haze, the tiny male murmured, "Love you..." He most likely wasn't sure of what he was saying, and probably didn't even know what he was saying in the slightest, though, it did manage to slip by his lips...which must have meant it had some significance to his thoughts...

Cedric opened his eyes, staring at the other for a while. "That's not needed. You shouldn't feel love... I don't love you, after all." The blond said quietly, even though he wasn't sure if the other heard it. Feelings were unneeded in his life... They only got in the way. He already let himself do too much!

"Mmhmm..." he murmured lazily, not really sure what the blonde was saying, just agreeing with it, rubbing his eyes tiredly before drifting back to sleep. Yawning, making a rather cute mewling sound when he did, he nuzzled back into the warmth tiredly before remaining still for the rest of the night.