Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The young brunette nearly whined when he saw the gun, not knowing what the blonde was going to do with it. It was very unlike the young stripper to actually be scared, or sad, or really act like traumatized baby. It wasn't like him at all. He was always a mean, snarky person, who always threw shade at other people. Breathing heavily, he ran a hand through his hair, not quite reassured of his safety...but feeling a bit of something...like...someone cared? That couldn't possibly be it. Shaking his head to himself, he glanced at the older male, a somewhat blank look plastered to his face. No...a brute like this could never love someone like him...he might love his body, but not him.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Cedric chuckled at the other's expression as he walked closer. "You seem like a scared kitten..." He murmured out as he crouched down in front of Haruto. "Where's the old you? This side of you is... Boring." The blonde nearly spat out as his green eyes no longer showed much interest. "I'm only keeping you here because I hope you'll get back to what you were before..."

"Hm, maybe he walked out the front door, along with my common sense and my intellect." he said sarcastically, showing that he still had his bitter way of replying back to others, showing his defiance. "I don't want to be boring. But honestly, do you even know what it's like...to be treated like a whore? I wouldn't imagine that you'd even know the slightest...you're a brute...I'm just a twig...I couldn't fight back...maybe I just deserve to be treated like a slut, it's not like I can even stop people from raping me..." There was a bit of anger in his voice, his brown eyes looked like they could be a scorching amber.

Cedric smirked widely when he heard the other's answer. "No, I have absolutely no idea what it feels like to be treated like a whore." Lie. "I can always give you a gun to protect yourself from the rapers?" The blonde offered quietly as unwanted memories began flowing into his head. A whore... They called him that way. It was a long time ago, sure, but... It still left unpleasant memories. Cedric had learned already to just make those thoughts be pushed into the corner of his brain so they wouldn't surface, yet at some point, they always came back... And Nicholas was usually the case.

"...I could never kill someone, it's not in my nature...no matter how much I hate somebody." he said rather flatly before he said with a rather snide tone, "Not like I can just walk outside and shoot someone who tries to rape me...the idea of killing somebody is worse than being raped to be honest...it would leave worse nightmares...how can you people kill people and feel nothing about it?" Rubbing the back of his neck, he glanced at the ceiling, thinking to himself. Why didn't Cedric hate him? Why didn't Cedric consider him a burden, and if he did, why didn't he kick him out? Why, him, of every other one of the older male's lovers, did he matter?

Cedric blinked and chuckled while shaking his head. "Killing is easy. You pull the trigger, you hear the sound, someone falls down. Bam." The blonde clearly had absolutely no worries about doing something like that. "Maybe we're all just used to it... But I just see that as a natural thing by now." The green-eyed male said with a smirk before standing up. "Now, I suggest you stay here... I can't spend all day babysitting you. If you want for someone to keep you company, I can get some maid to spend time with you."

"I'd like some company, as long as said company isn't a bitch who's going to try to steal my organs and sell them on the black market." the brunette said sarcastically, though also a tad bit serious. The chocolate-eyed man could stand being by himself, though...not in this house. This house was large, filled with people who might hurt him...

Cedric grinned and nodded. "Don't worry about that. You'll get someone who won't steal your organs..." The blonde said quietly and turned around, walking out without saying another word. Once the man was outside, he looked around and sighed softly before walking over to the same girl he'd talked to before. "Go to my room and keep company to the guy in there." He said simply and walked over downstairs while the girl was left with no other choice than to go and keep company for Haruto.

Haruto folded his arms behind his head rather lazily, staring at the ceiling groggily, rather bored. Glancing at the door, waiting for the maid that the older male had said was going to come in. Sighing softly, he took one of his hands and rubbed his eyes tiredly, and watched as the young female walked through the door. The tiny man was obviously tired, given there was a soft purple tint beneath his eyes. There were bite marks and hickeys littering his body, and they were rather visible at this point in time.

The girl smiled rather shyly at Haruto and bowed her head slightly. "Hello, how can I help you?" She asked softly, her voice like small bells. The girl had short, black hair with bangs and light blue eyes. She didn't look older than fifteen... She was wearing a simple, black skirt and a white shirt - not exactly the outfit of a maid... Yet again, no one here wore what they were supposed to. Cedric let them wear what they wanted...

"I just wanted someone to sit here, honestly, I just don't want to be lonely." said the brunette truthfully, his eyes a bit vacant, as if he were deep in thought. His lip twitched the slightest bit as he rested his hand over his eyes, trying to make it as dark as possible, not enjoying the sunlight pouring through the window. He didn't want to put the girl through the work of close the curtains, or wanting her to do more than she had to, given the circumstances of how the blonde treated her, not wanting to be as abusive to her as he was.

The girl's blue eyes softened and she nodded slightly just before the other put a hand over his eyes. She smiled softly and quietly walked over to close the curtains, so the room became quite dark. "Is this better?" The black-haired girl asked softly as she turned back to the stripper and smiled softly. "Tell me if there's anything else you need..."

Taking his hand off of his eyes, he smiled softly at the young girl before he chuckled, "Well, I'd like to get a life, but I doubt that you could help me do that." His tone was joking, and a bit sarcastic, though, he seemed somewhat content. "You seem pretty nice...well, compared to the other people in this facility." complimented the brunette, laughing gently at the end of his sentence.

The girl let out a soft giggle and shook her head. "Nobody's actually bad in here." She said softly as she walked towards the bed and stopped at the end. "I don't think that I would be able to get you a life..." The girl seemed honestly upset with the fact that she couldn't help - she still had some of the childish innocence... "Maybe there's something else I could do?"

Blinking softly at the female's comment, he had a rather surprised look in his eyes, and he didn't quite know what to say. She was so...innocent. "No, no...it's okay, you don't have to do anything, I just wanted some company." He had a bit of uncertainty in his voice, though, he sighed gently, rubbing the back of his neck, "Actually...can you tell me more about the people here?"

The girl smiled softly and nodded. "Of course." She said softly while walking over to the man and sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Do you mind if I sit here?" The girl asked quietly as she held a bit of a nervous look in her eyes. It seemed like she was used to people giving her orders...

"Of course..well..actually, I'm not sure, given it's not my bed...but, sure, you can sit there, if you get in trouble, I'll take the blame for it, okay? And also...we're equals, okay? I'm not like other people here...I don't want to boss you around." said the brunette, rubbing the back of his neck. He could see how fragile this girl seemed...like a porcelain doll.

The girl smiled softly and nodded, gratefulness in her eyes. "Okay~" She stayed quiet for a few moments before quietly, shyly asking, "What's your name?" The girl started playing with the end of her skirt a little bit, her eyes turned to it as a soft, rosy blush appeared on her cheeks. She seemed to be enjoying the fact that Haruto saw her as his equal...

The young girl was adorable, the older male would have probably suck out a relationship with her, well, if he were straight, or even bisexual. "My name is Haruto, and what might your name be?" questioned the young man, rubbing the back of his neck softly. A sharp pain went up his leg, and he flinched, before breathing heavily and smiling again, trying to keep his composure.

The girl smiled when she heard the other's name. “I'm Marzia.“ She said softly before noticing Haruto flinching in pain. Immediately, her eyes filled up with worry and she stood up. “W-what's wrong? Are you hurt? Can I help?“ She asked worriedly as she looked at the stripper with big eyes filled with worry.

Blushing darkly, the younger male was in pain, though he didn't want to tell the young female about what happened to him the night before. "It's okay hun, I just have a sore leg, don't worry about it." He tried to hold a smile on his face for her, even though it was hard to keep, given the shots of pain hitting ever other minute. He didn't know why his leg hurt now out of all times, but it was really a bother.

The girl frowned slightly as she folded her arms and looked at the stripper. "It seems more than a sore leg to me... H-Haruto, tell me, please... I just want to help..." She seemed rather unsure about calling the other by his name and her hands trembled slightly. "I won't do anything else... I-I'll just try to help!"

"...I'm just in pain...There's nothing you can do about it...it's internal pain...no amount of medication is going to make the pain go away..." murmured out the brunette between pants, his chestnut eyes holding a bit of pain, "Thank you...for your concern...but I'll be fine, okay, you don't need to worry about someone like me."

The girl puffed out her cheeks like a child and shook her head. "I can't not worry about someone who's feeling pain..." She muttered out and let out a breath before leaning closer to the other. "Medication doesn't always help... B-But tell me if there's any other way I can help!"

"There's nothing you can do about it, I'm sorry hun." sighed the young man quietly, clenching his toes tightly, not knowing how to get rid of the pain. He knew that there was probably no way to get rid of it, so he tried to ignore it. "This...is a random question...but what time does Cedric usually retire for the night?"