Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Cedric blinked his eyes opened and yawned while looking around the room. His gaze fell onto the stripper and he sighed softly before removing his hand from the thin waist. He quietly got out of the bed and went over to the wardrobe while lightly rubbing the back of his neck.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The young male had a pretty content sleep, though once Cedric left, he started to stir, and after a few moments, the brown-eyed male glanced at the older, his eyes slowly opening. "Umm...Cedric...do you have clothes I can borrow? I...kind of don't have any clothes...I don't know what happened to them..."

Cedric was pulling on a shirt when he heard the other. The blond turned to him and let out a sigh before shaking his head. "My clothes will be too big... Go and ask around, maybe someone will be able to lend you some. Or... Just ask Marzia, she'll find something."

The tiny male instantly shrunk back into the covers, "Nope, not happening, I'm definitely not going out of this room by myself...I don't want to be touched by anyone here." stated the young male in a rather quick-spaced sentence. There was an obvious bit of fear in his eyes, "Like I said that first night I came here, I don't feel like getting my kidneys ripped out anytime soon."

Cedric rolled his eyes as he looked at the other, buttoning up his shirt. "No one is ripping out your kidneys, dumbass. Go and find Marzia... And hurry up." The blond said almost coldly before walking out of the room, not even letting Haruto answer in any kind of a way.

"Why...is he treating me like this all of the sudden?" sighed the younger male once the blonde left. Carefully, he slipped out of bed and walked out of the room, limping a bit. He was thankful that the shirt was far too large, to the point where it was like a dress. Looking around, he didn't even know where to go...there were so many rooms and so many people...he was scared.

Cedri rubbed the back of his neck and yawned before he caught a glimpse of Marzia. Quickly, he walked up to her and grabbed the girl's arm. "Do me a favor... Find some clothes for the guy who's in my room. You saw him yesterday." The blond said quietly while the young girl nodded and immediately walked off to find something for Haruto to wear. Once she found a shirt, some underwear and pants, the girl walked over to her Boss' room and knocked gently on the door.

Opening the door and peaking outside of it, the young brunette saw that it was the young girl from yesterday, "Hey, Marzia.." He offered the younger girl a weak smile before opening the door all of the way.

"It's nice to see you again, I'm glad you're here..." admitted the tiny male quietly, waiting for her to come inside.

Marzia smiled gently, yet didn't enter the room. Instead, she held out the clothes she had gathered for Haruto. "The Boss asked me to give you these... I have to clean the house, so sorry, I can't really stay here with you today..." The girl seemed a bit upset as she said that. Honestly, she was looking forward to seeing the man again.

"It's fine, darling~" chuckled the young man softly, gently ruffling her hair with one of his hands. After he had taken the clothing, he began to put on the underwear and pants, and small smile on his face, "I can't wait to see you again!" There was a joyed expression on his face. Too bad he wasn't going to be seeing her for quite a while after today. Finally taking off his shirt, he slipped on the new shirt with a smile, and last but not least put on the shoes. "I have something to do anyways, so, I'll see yah around!~" He was going to go and follow Cedric...he wanted to see where he was going.

Marzia was blushing faintly as she watched the other dressing up. He didn't even close the door... The girl nervously gripped the end of her skirt and stared at the ground, deciding to just... Ignore it. When Haruto was done, Marzia smiled softly and nodded. "Alright... Good luck, see you around." And with that, she walked off to clean the house as she was asked to.

Meanwhile Cedric was downstairs, talking with the members of his gang. "We leave in one hour. Everyone have their weapons?" The blond asked seriously as everyone nodded. "Good. My only request... Don't die."

The young male nodded swiftly at the young girl, a rather crooked smile tilted on his lips before he just closed his mouth and grinned, leaning over to give her a hug before she walked away, "Thanks, I can't wait to see you again." There was a bit of cheer in his voice when he murmured this to her. Letting her go, he watched her walk away, before stealthily creeping around the corner that he saw ahead, staring at the sight before him...They were going on a mission? This one was obviously serious. Concerned for Cedric, Haruto decided to follow, though told himself that he was going to stay out of whatever went down...too bad that he was lying to himself, because he knew that deep down inside, he couldn't see Cedric get hurt like that.

Cedric sighed and closed his eyes for a few moments, staying silent for the time being. Only after a while, he dismissed the others and stood up. "Don't forget. Be right here in one hour. Don't let anything get in your way... Just in case, use this hour as much as possible." The blond said almost softly and let out one of his rare smiles before turning around and walking away. The tall male spotted Haruto and sighed, not even walking up to him. Instead, he went straight to a small room which was mostly filled with weapons. For now, he had to forget about the brunet... Just for now.

The tiny male blinked a few times when he noticed that he was spotted, and blushed deeply before pressing himself against the wall, breathing lowly, not wanting to get noticed by anyone else. Dark brown eyes seemed a bit weary, though he continued to think of a way to get there without making much noise. The fact that he knew that floor was made of wood made everything a bit more difficult. Breathing heavily, the young male decided to wait for the older male to walk out, to see where he was going.

Cedric sighed and trailed his eyes around the room, lightly biting his lower lip before he noticed a rather small knife. That would do perfectly... The blond always liked having both a gun and some kind of a knife, just in case he'd lose one of his weapons. Once the knife was put securely in his clothing, Cedric walked out of the room and his green eyes found the stripper once again. With a slightly irritated sigh, the man walked over to the boy and gripped his hand. "What are you doing here?"

When the stripper saw the older male walk out of the room, his eyes trained on him curiously before he noticed how close the blonde was getting towards him, and that was when he noticed that the green-eyed male was coming towards him. It was too late for him to run, so he stood still, squeezing his eyes shut, ready to get slapped or kicked, his head hung low, not wanting to look at the older male when he came over. When he felt another hand grip his he instantly flinched and yanked his hand back, almost as if in a fear reaction, before he said quietly, "I wanted to see what you were doing...I got curious...I hate being in that room...I get lonely...and I just wanted to see what you did with your life."

Cedric blinked amd reached out to gently lift Haruto's chin up, his green eyes scanning over the other's face carefully. "...I'll be leaving here in an hour." He said quietly and slowly moved his hand to rest on the stripper's cheek. "Don't follow... If you're bored or lonely in that room, I can get someone to spend time with you... Just don't go after me." The blond said quietly before wrapping his other hand around the thin waist. "I lost too many already.." He muttered out silently and closed his eyes, for the first time looking not like a mafia boss, but like a simple human who's life was just a little bit too hard.

"Can I please just stay with you...for that hour?" questioned the brunette softly, his dark chocolate eyes having a bit of a desperate look once he opened them. Carefully, he hugged the older male, not wanting to seem to cuddly, as much as he wanted to. This was the first time that he had the guts to even do something like this...he wanted to be able to comfort the blonde man, the one who had already done so much for him. "You won't lose me...okay...I'm strong, I promise..." murmured the brunette quietly, "I'm sorry...about what happened to them...I'm not...going to die...not now at least..."

Cedric didn't try to do anything when he felt Haruto hugging him. For once, he just wrapped both of his hands around the other's waist to pull him closer and buried his head into the stripper's neck. The blond took in a few deep breaths before pulling away and looking at the other. "You all say the same thing..." He muttered out before gently bringing one hand back on the other's cheek. "I'll spend the hour with you... But then you'll stay here no matter what. And... If anything was to happen to me, know that you'll be free to go wherever you want."

Haruto breathed in the blonde's scent when he was drawn closer, a slow breath being inhaled by him, heaving heavily, "Cedric...I wouldn't be able to let anybody hurt you...that's the only problem...if I'm near you...I'd rather take the pain than you...I'm just a stupid whore...you're a smart mafia leader, the value of my life is much lower than yours'...people need you here...nobody really needs me anywhere...to put your life on a scale vs. mine...you're more valuable to this Earth." His breath was a bit shaky before he said, "Okay...I'll stay here, I promise."

Cedric scowled and took the other's face into both of his hands. "Stop talking about this nonsense. I don't want to see you getting hurt again... Especially when it's my fault!" He said with a bit of frustration in his voice. "Don't ever say you're a worthless whore again... Don't say that my life is more important than yours. Just... Stay safe and alive, that's all I ask for. Don't think about me, just focus on yourself."

"...I might not be able to stay safe...but alive is something that I can almost promise to you...I can't just think about myself...it's selfish." sighed the brunette quietly, his dark chocolate eyes staring up at the older male, a bit of guilt and weakness in them so to put it. "It's not your fault that I got raped...get it out of your head...if anything, it's my fault...I'm a stripper...I flaunt my body with no shame, I'm basically the walking definition of sex appeal...and it's also Nicholas' fault...he was the one who went through with it..." murmured the younger male softly.

Cedric nearly growled at the younger, yet managed to calm himself down just in time. "Then be selfish. Sometimes it's better than thinking about others..." He said quietly while lightly stroking Haruto's cheek with his thumb as he crouched down in front of the stripper. "Nicholas is my enemy, as you probably know already... But... Don't you remember what happened before he did all that? I basically made you leave..." The blond had something like guilt in his eyes as he talked. Really, if only he hadn't said all those things... If only he'd sent his men after Haruto...

"I remember it, Cedric...I remember the argument...it's all my fault...I was the one who was whining and being nasty to you...you had every reason to send me out of here...I wouldn't blame you...it's my fault..." Haruto sounded like he was brain-washed...it was stuck in his mind that he was to blame for everything, he had it in his mind that he was nothing more than a whore. Eyes looking a bit glassy, his eyes starting to water, as if he was going to cry. Carefully, he leaned into the touch of Cedric's thumb on his cheek, closing his eyes, two tears sliding down his face, though the tears came with no sound.

Cedric sighed and watched how the tears rolled down while pursing his lips. "Don't cry..." He muttered out as he softly wiped away the salty drops of water and gently tucked a few hair strands behind the smaller's ear. "It wasn't your fault." The blond said simply before pulling away just a little bit. "Just, forget about this for now. We've got an hour, don't forget that."