Virgin Love;; Bellala99 and Ciel Roleplay

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Cedric smirked into the kiss as he deepened it, sliding one hand around the smaller's waist to pull him closer, lightly nipping on Haruto's bottom lip... Maybe a bit harsher than he'd meant to. Not hard enough to actually draw blood, but enough to leave a small bruise...

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Smiling against the older man's mouth, before moaning softly when he felt the older male nip his lip, enjoying the sharp feeling. Carefully, he parted his lips, allowing entrance if Cedric wanted it, one of his hands weaving through his hair, the other one slung over his shoulder.

Cedric snickered as he slipped his tongue inside the other's mouth, while one of his hands was slowly sneaking into Haruto's shirt. His fingers gently trailed over the delicate skin as he let out a soft growl into the other's mouth.

Haruto was like defenseless prey...and Cedric was the predator. Fiercely, he allowed his tongue to dance with his partner's. Gently, he pressed into the heat of the older male's hands, moaning softly into his mouth, as he tasted the older male's tongue...Cedric tasted bitter to him...though the taste excited him, it invigorated his senses...the bitterness was a thrill to his taste-buds.

Cedric groaned softly when he felt the other resisting his tongue and pushed the stripper down onto the bed. He pinned the younger male down before breaking the kiss only to trail small, yet still hungry kisses down Haruto's neck. His hands seemed like they'd lost all control as they slipped inside the other's shirt, slowly sliding up to the man's nipples.

A bit of drool drizzled down the side of his lip, panting the slightest bit as the blonde littered him with kisses, over the several little bruises that littered his skin, the large bite mark that laid the blonde's claim over his body, the over-sensitive skin sizzling under the hungry pecks of the older male. A soft, kitten like mewl slipped from his lips when he felt the little, sensitive nubs on his chest become pert, aroused by the contact that the coarse hands were making with them.

Cedric continued placing kisses on the other's neck before reaching the end of his shirt. It only took him a few moments to get rid of the shirt and the blonde couldn't help but frown. The body that was supposed to belong to him only was now stained by others... He let out a soft growl before flicking his tongue against one nipple as he pinched the other with his fingers. He'd just have to re-claim Haruto's body...

The tiny brunette breathed heavily , his chest rising and falling leisurely, soft mewls leaving his mouth...they weren't the same though as the first time that Cedric had done these ministrations to him. It was different...because of the fact that the younger male was a bit too scared to accept the ministrations, like if he did, what happened that night would happen again, that if they replayed the other night, he'd get hurt. Dark chocolate eyes squeezed shut, his arms covering his eyes, his teeth biting into his bottom lip fiercely, yet mewls continued to spill from his bruised lips.

Cedric glanced up and growled before brushing his lips upwards. "Hey... How many times do I have to tell you I won't hurt you?" The blonde asked quietly as he gently pushed away Haruto's arm. "I'm not them... I won't hurt you..." The man said softly, almost soothingly as he leaned down and cought the other's lips into another kiss while his hands were slowly moving downwards, gently trailing over the stripper's thighs.

Haruto nodded slowly, as if trying to accept the older man's word, trying to believe what he was saying, though having a bit of a hard time doing so. Softly, he kissed back, timidly compared to before...this was the healing process. He needed to overcome this fear of his...and this is the only way that he'd be able to. Carefully, he wrapped one of his legs around the older male's waist, in attempt to pull him closer to him, moaning softly as the hands glided down his thighs...

Cedric deepened the kiss slowly, as if understanding how Haruto was feeling. With one hand, he reached out and grabbed the lube, pouring it on his fingers. The blonde slowly brought one finger to the other's entrance, gently swirling it around to let the other know what was about to come before slowly pushing it in. Unlike he would've done if he didn't want for the other to be scared of him, he didn't move the finger, just leaving it still for now.

Haruto's breathing hitched for a moment before his breathing eased again, relaxing his muscles underneath the little resistance his ring of muscles gave. I'm not...perfect for him anymore... He wasn't fresh, new, or...as tight as he was anymore. All of those men...some one at a time, some two at a time...the memories in his mind made him cringe. He felt guilty, because he thought that he couldn't give Cedric the pleasure that he firmly believed that he deserved. Please forgive me for not being as perfect as you thought I was...

Cedric soon broke the kiss only so that he could go back to placing soft kisses all over the other's body. Honestly, it didn't matter to him that Haruto wasn't like the first time. If the stripper was this loose, it would be easier... Besides, sex wasn't the only thing he'd usually asked from the ones he chose as special. The blonde slowly began moving the finger, gradually speeding up while lightly sucking on the smaller's neck.

A dark ruby stain colored his cheeks, and he made rather light mewling noises...it felt nice, though not as nice as it did before. Though the true ministration that turned him into a moaning mess was what the older male was doing to his neck...it felt like the physical definition of heaven. I'm sorry that I yelled at you that night...it's my fault...you kicked me out because I was being a pain in the ass...it's all my fault what happened to me...I brought it on myself... He wasn't going to believe the fact that it wasn't really his own fault for what happened...he wasn't going to let anyone else accept the blame for what happened to him.

Cedric grinned at the noises he was hearing and simply continued doing both. He let his teeth slightly scrape the skin surface. The blonde added the second finger after a while, once he was sure the other had gotten used to one already... And held them both still so that the stripper wouldn't feel like Cedric wanted too much from him.

"C-Cedric..." he moaned softly, his eyes having a little bit of lust tainted in them. Arousal becoming more apparent, the young man basically clung to the blonde like a life-line, moaning softly in his ear every time he felt pleasure. His arousal, to him, came as a surprise, as it poked into the leg of the other man, "Cedric..." he moaned breathlessly.

Cedric groaned softly when he heard the other moaning right into his ear. Was this guy testing his patience?!? He growled softly as he began moving the two fingers, his sucks and bites on Haruto's neck becoming harsher and harsher as seconds passed.

Breathing hitching every now and again when the sucks and bites made his body feel like it was on fire...and that fire was deliciously hot. Softly, the young male moaned each time the fingers inside of him thrust back in. Carefully, he arched his back, trying to give the older male a better angle.

Cedric let out a soft groan as he started scissoring with his fingers, while the other arching his back just too away his breath for a while. The way Haruto's body looked was... Just amazing. It was beautiful. The blonde let out a soft growl and had to stop himself from simply taking out the fingers and slamming in his throbbing length..

Once he felt the fingers starting to stretch his loose hole, he wined at first, but kept a bit of a straight-face afterwards, no moans coming out, not really anything coming from him. Though, when he noticed the blonde, and the awy he was looking at him, he blushed softly, a small smile lighting up his face.

Cedric groaned softly before slowing down with his fingers' movements and going back to the other's neck. It didn't take much to realize that the other was not feeling as much pleasure now... The blonde placed open-mouth kisses on the brunet's neck as he slowly scissored with his fingers, trying to stretch the other's hole as much as possible.

The blush on his cheeks was light and dusty, and was spreading over the bridge of his nose. The soft, lewd moans began to pour from his lips like molasses off a spoon. "C-Cedric...I'm...ready..." He managed to say in between heavy pants, his eyes swirling with lust.

Cedric growled softly. The other's words completely destroyed the last bits of his tries to be slow. The blonde pulled out his fingers and undid his pants, throwing them away somewhere in the room as he positioned his cock, leaking with pre-cum already, to the smaller's entrance. Before starting to push himself in, the mafia leader cought Haruto's lips into a passionate kiss to at least try and distract him from the possible pain.

Moaning rather lewdly when he felt the throbbing head of the older male's aching member at his entrance, he anticipated what was to come. Willingly accepting the rather passionate kiss, he slung his arms around the older male's neck, wincing when he felt the cock slide into his body, and started to feel guilt when he felt how hungrily his ass sucked it up... I'm a loose, filthy whore...

Cedric was enjoying the fact that Haruto's ass was a lot looser than before... Even if he knew what made it like that, he couldn't help himself. The blonde groaned softly and spread the smaller's legs apart before pushing his cock in fully, staying still for a while to make sure the other was used. He deepened the kiss and forcefully pushed his tongue inside, this time not even letting the other try to fight back.