Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

Lucas smiled lightly at the nurse that entered, however something about her seemed... Familiar. The blond decided to ignore the fact and began explaining that he was feeling an ache where he was shot and that perhaps maybe something could be done about it. The nurse seemed to be listening at first, however after some time, she slipped a hand into her pocket and gave the man a sweet smile. "It's your own fault for disobeying Boss."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

After a few minutes of sitting on the edge of the bed, as if poised to flee, Bo stood up and started pacing. The man watching him was different from the one before, and he was asleep on a chair in the corner of the room. The nurse huffed--So much for guarding me--and ran his fingers through his hair. He was unable to explain the worry he felt. Is this separation anxiety? If it was, it meant that he was clingy and possibly mentally unstable. It may have had something to do with never being with his parents and his uncle dying when he was young. Feeling slightly panicked, he knocked on the door. "E-excuse me? Can I come out...?"

Lucas stared at the woman with wide eyes before realization struck him. This woman was one of the Boss' "servants". The blond let out a shaky breath as he frantically pressed the button for a nurse. He couldn't do anything like this! The woman grinned widely as she moved closer, taking out a knife. "Why don't I take care of your pretty face? Let's see how much you like that..."

Unable to explain this uneasy feeling, Bo asked to be driven to the hospital. The guards were unsure at first, but when Agent Kelly came and approved the outing, the young nurse hurried to the car and had the driver go as fast as possible while within the speed limit. He was sure that something was wrong. Maybe he was just paranoid, or maybe it really was separation anxiety. Either way, he needed to see Lucas.

Lucas managed to fight her off for a while, however soon the pain in his chest took over. The blond was able to only stare at the woman, weakly trying to push her off as the knife made its way to his face. He felt pathetic... A hand was placed over his mouth as the cold metal cut into his skin - cheeks, forehead, over his lips. Blood mixed with pained tears, however no sound could come out of his mouth. He couldn't move. Just how much longer would this last?...

As soon as the black van pulled up to the front of the hospital, Bo threw open the door before the car had even stopped and hurried towards the entrance, almost running. He weaved around doctors and nurses and made his way to Lucas' room. However, he froze just outside the door with his hand raised to knock when he heard a muffled sound from inside. Was someone in there with Lucas? Or was the blonde just having another nightmare? He hesitated before opening the door, blue eyes widening with shock and horror.

The woman cursed loudly when the door opened and, while covering her face, pushed Bo out of the way as she ran off. Lucas took in a sharp breath as he closed his eyes tightly, clenching his teeth while blood rolled down into the pillow, mixing with tears and sweat. It hurt, everything hurt, and he felt so damn pathetic... So weak... Useless. Whoever came and saved him from possibly losing his face probably now thought of him as weak.

The young man was snapped out of his trance when the woman ran past him and out into the hall. The agent with Bo saw the look of distress on the nurse's face and went after the woman. Meanwhile, Bo ran to the bed and put his hand on Lucas' chest. "D-don't move Lucas. I'm going to help you." He was trying his hardest to stay calm as he pushed the button to call another nurse and grabbed a cloth from the sink. He applied pressure to the deepest wound on Lucas' cheek--the other cuts were shallow--and tried to staunch the blood flow. "You'll be okay. The damage isn't too bad. The pain you're feeling is strain on the bullet wound. Stay still..."

Lucas took in a hitched breath when he realized it was Bo. Just how many times would he be saved by the nurse? Slowly, the blond reached up and gently took the other's hand. "What are you doing here?" He asked quietly, opening his eyes slowly. Pain was visible clearly in them, both mental and physical. "I'm sorry..." He whispered out quietly as he gently stroked Bo's hand, looking at his boyfriend rather lovingly,however with guilt and sadness. It wasn't healthy for their relationship...

Bo shook his head, eyes teary as he looked down at his boyfriend. "Don't apologize," he whispered, bending over to kiss the blonde's forehead gently, not caring about the blood on his lips. "I came to see you, obviously." He resisted slightly when the nurses came to care for Lucas, but eventually he relented and allowed them to do their job.

Lucas smiled softly and continued gently stroking Bo's hand. He was glad the other was here, but at the same time he wished Bo would leave. When the nurses came, Lucas closed his eyes and quietly let them do their job. He also mentioned the awful ache in his chest from his previous struggling and night. They seemed a bit worried, however all the blond could hear was 'strain', 'infection' and 'guard'. He didn't think much of it... But he was scared that neither him or Bo were safe from angry gang members.

Bo stood in the corner of the room with his arms crossed over his chest in a mimic of hugging himself. He was worrying his lip as he watched the nurses care for Lucas, studying their every move to make sure they did their job correctly. After ten long minutes, they were finished and left him alone with Lucas. He was back in front of the bed in an instant/ "Lucas? How do you feel?"

Lucas shook his head at the question and pulled Bo down into bed next to him, holding him tightly. "I'll be fine." He murmured out as he hid his face into his boyfriend's shoulder. "I don't want this happening to you. Ever." He said quietly and gently stroked Bo's back. The blond was barely able to hold in his tears again. All this was seriously bad for him... He couldn't heal at all if this continued.

Bo could hear the pain in his voice, and the damaged look in Lucas' dark brown eyes was ingrained in his mind. He squeezed his eyes shut and pressed close to the blonde, trying to be as gentle as possible. "I don't want this to happen to you ever again." He too was trying not to cry. "What happened? Who was that woman?" Why was no one there to keep you safe?

"Just one of the angry gang members." Lucas answered quietly as he hid his face, gently pulling Bo closer. He wasn't protected probably because people still thought of him as an attacker as well. A threat. The blond began gently stroking his boyfriend's back, sniffling lightly in pain. He felt awful... "Please don't go..." Lucas pleaded quietly, holding Bo close to himself while gently biting his lip. He wasn't going to cry. Not again. Not now.

Bo's fingers held tightly onto Lucas' hospital gown, and he made sure to avoid the injury. "I won't leave," he promised, his voice soft and shaky. He buried his face in the crook of Lucas' neck for a few minutes before pulling back, his blue eyes now angry as he looked at the blonde. "Someone should have been here to watch you!" he exclaimed, blinking rapidly in an attempt to keep the tears from falling.

Lucas shook his head lightly as he pressed his head back against the pillow, the band aids and bandages on his face feeling itchy. "I'm still a gang member." He reminded the other quietly as he closed his eyes and let out a soft breath. "Guess I'm not worth the guards." The blond muttered out as hir grip around Bo tightened. What exactly was he? To Bo, to the whole world? Was he a threat, was he someone to avoid?

Bo's blue eyes widened and his expression became both incredulous and outraged. "That's...that's ridiculous! You're an important witness! Your testimony will aid the police in court." He shook his head and laid next to Lucas, on his side so that they were facing each other. "Well, I'll just have to stay with you. That way, my guards will have to protect you as well."

Lucas' breathing hitched, and he realized he couldn't hold in his tears anymore. The blond hid his face into Bo's shoulder, his body trembling slightly as he bit down on his lip. He wanted to tell the other he shouldn't be putting himself in danger, but... Once, just this once, could he be selfish and keep Bo here? The tall male held his boyfriend close to himself as tears rolled down one after another. He felt weak.

The young nurse stiffened when he felt something wet drip onto his hair. He lifted his eyes, as his face had been pressed against Lucas' chest, and he stared in surprise at the tears running down the blonde's face. His eyes softened, and he put an arm around his boyfriend, allowing him to cry into his shoulder.

Lucas felt a wave of relief flooding over him when he felt the arm around him. Honestly, he was glad the other didn't push him away or something. The blond let himself cry out everything he couldn't in the past. It felt good knowing he won't be judged too hard about this... He held onto Bo like he could save his life. He needed this feeling sometimes...

The sound of Lucas' quiet sobs and the shaking of his body led to Bo's own tears flowing. All of the worries, pain, fear, and--dare he say--love, spilling out in the form of salt water. He squeezed his eyes shut and held the blonde close to himself, trying to stay as calm as possible while he cried to keep from hiccuping as he usually did, a trait he had developed as a child.

Lucas let out a sad laugh when he realized Bo started crying as well. He pulled back only to gently kiss his boyfriend, the kiss sour from the tears, yet sweet from the pure love. The blond gently pulled the young male into his chest and placed his chin on his head while tears quietly rolled down his cheeks. Sometimes crying helped... Like now. He just had to let himself do that.

Bo's lips tingled with the volumes spoken in the kiss and the taste of the salty tears. A small, sad smile appeared on his face as he tucked his head against Lucas' chest, feeling the comforting weight of the blonde's chin on his head. His breathing had calmed, but still the tears flowed, as if on their own accord.

Lucas let out a sad chuckle as he slowly stroked Bo's back. He didn't even try to stop crying. Unless someone was to come, there was no need for that. "I love you..." He still whispered as he closed his eyes and smiled. The bandages on his face were seriously uncomfortable right now. Couldn't he, like, take them off or anything?