Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

The young nurse shook his head immediately, looking up at Lucas' face and refraining from letting out another 'eep' when he saw those brown eyes. "I'm fine, just...worried about you. I mean I don't want you to get any worse...um...b-because it's my job and all." He turned sharply on his heel and faced the other way, busying himself by checking the water temperature. Bo, you are an idiot.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas let out a small chuckle and nodded as he got rid of the gown. "I see." He decided not to say much more... Was he embarrassing the guy? The blond sat down on the edge of the bathtub so that Bo would have better access to his bandages. A smile now didn't seem to fade from his face as he watched the younger male with his brown eyes shining ever so slightly.

Bo swallowed his nerves and steeled himself, breathing in through his nose. He knelt on the floor in front of Lucas and ripped the tape from his side, beginning to pull off the bandages. The steam was quickly filling the room, but he didn't mind; he got cold easily, and the hospital wasn't heated everywhere--only in certain patient rooms--so it was welcome. He focused on his work, not allowing his eyes to meet the blonde's, fearing he would mess up if he did. when he finished he backed away, dusting off his jeans, and tossed the bandages into the trash bin.

Lucas watched carefully how Bo took off his bandages with the same small smile staying on his face. He could still feel stings of pain running through his body, but they were way lesser than before. The blond let out a small sigh when the other was done with the bandages on his chest and tilted his head, waiting for the bandages to be taken off from his arm and hip as well. The brown eyes were soft - just like before. Lucas was a gentle person, as well as one who always worried about others... So he still thought that something was up with Bo. Just, maybe he wasn't supposed to know...

The young man felt himself begin to relax, his heartbeat slowing down to its normal speed. He resumed his place on the floor and removed the final wrappings from the blonde's body, giving him a tiny smile when he was finished. "You can get in now. I'll have to stay outside in case you need something or fall, okay?" His blue eyes were a bit brighter and he seemed more normal. Doing his work had helped him get rid of the tension he had felt.

Lucas smiled softly and nodded at the other's words. "Alright, thank you." He said softly before slowly standing up and getting into the hot bath. A small hum escaped the blond's mouth as he slowly relaxed in the tub, closing his eyes for the time being. Hot baths were amazing... Even if it did make his wounds sting a bit... With a small sigh, the tall male opened his eyes and looked around, not doing anything for now. It felt great to just lay there...

Bo closed the shower curtain halfway, allowing for some privacy, but he needed to keep an eye on the man as well. He leaned against the wall and stared up at the ceiling, biting his bottom lip as he thought. He tried to keep his mind occupied with things other than Lucas, such as his favorite music, his parents, university, and what he was going to do when he got home from the hospital that night. He felt stupid for allowing himself to become flustered so easily. He should have better control of his emotions; he was an adult now, not a teenager.

Lucas sighed softly to himself before reaching out and taking a sponge. He decided to start with the areas on his body that weren't injured at first... Was he even allowed to wash his wounds? Probably not... Well, not with soap. At least that was what the blond thought. After making sure his body was clean enough, the tall male lightly bit his lip and gently started washing the burn on his arm. He succeeded with this rather easily and moved on to his hip, washing it off as well. Before even trying to touch his chest, the blond glanced to the other side and tilted his head. “Could you give me a hand? I'm not really sure how to clean up the burn on my chest...“ Lucas said quietly for the nurse.

His voice jolted Bo from his thoughts, and the nurse turned around, walking over to the shower. "Sure. Does it hurt again?" He didn't see any blood, so he wasn't too worried. He assumed that Lucas didn't want to accidentally open the wound again. He pushed the shower curtain open and reached for the soapy cloth that the blonde man was holding. "You can touch it as long as you don't scrub too hard. The skin is healing well, so it shouldn't reopen unless you tear at it."

Lucas shook his head at the first question. “No, not really.. Well, maybe a bit, but that's normal.“ He said with a small chuckle before passing the sponge to Bo. The blond nodded at the nurse's next words, this way showing he understood. “Alright, thanks...“ He said quietly and smiled as he now just waited for the other to start... He... Wanted to feel Bo's hands. That was weird... But they were so delicate and warm, he couldn't really help it.

Bo's blue eyes focused on the burn on Lucas' chest. He leaned forward and gently began moving the cloth across the injury, keeping his touch light. The contact would sting at first, but the pain would fade quickly. The soap was washed away quickly by the water, and Bo found that he liked the smell of the hospital soap despite the fact that it was rather cheap. Or maybe he liked the way Lucas smelled. He was so busy working that he didn't realize how close they were.

Lucas let out a shaky breath when he felt the other starting to wash his wound. The blond bit his lip and waited until the pain disappeaed... When all that was left were Bo's gentle hands and how close the nurse was. The older male found himself gazing into the blue eyes of the other as he barely stopped himself from reaching out to tuck in a few strands if the reddish-brown hair behind the other's ear. The last time he did that, Bo got really embarrassed...

During the washing, Bo studied the burn, checking to see if there was any inflammation or swelling. Luckily there was barely any redness and most of the skin was a light pink color, which signified that the wound was healing well. He smiled slightly when he saw how well the blonde man was doing, and soon he was finished cleaning Lucas' chest. He handed the cloth back to the older man and pulled away. "Do you need anything else?" he asked politely.

Lucas couldn't turn his eyes away as the nurse cleaned his wound. The blond smiled softly and took the sponge back into his hands, shaking his head at the question. "No, I'm good." He answered softly and ran a hand through his hair, closing his eyes for a few moments. "Well... Can I stay here for a bit more?" The tall male asked while tilting his head. The bath was really relaxing... He liked it this way.

Bo smiled up at him, understanding why he wanted to remain in the shower; he too found it relaxing. "Sure, for a few more minutes, but not too much longer. We don't want to waste water or oil for heating." He pulled the curtains to the side to cover Lucas once more and returned to his spot leaning against the wall. His blue eyes were bright and he was pleased with how well his patient was doing. Not only did it encourage him that was was doing well as a nurse, it also made him feel a bit happier on a personal level, for reasons he still did not know.

Lucas smiled softly and sighed in pleasure when he was allowed to stay in the bath for a while longer. The blond completely relaxed his body and let out a small hum before closing his brown eyes. The hot water felt so relaxing... Honestly, he didn't want to get out of the bath. Still, the time he had soon passed and he had to get out. With a small sigh, Lucas stood up while holding onto the tub edge with one hand in an attempt of not loosing his ground. He tilted his head and sighed softly. “Could you pass me the towel?“

Once again pulled from his thoughts--though now they were pleasant--Bo pushed off of the wall and grabbed the large white towel from the anger. He pulled open the curtains and handed it to Lucas, still smiling. "Be gentle with the burn," he reminded him softly. "I have a change of clothes for you when you're finished." He backed out of the room, giving the blonde man space to dry off and stretch. He left the door open, but made sure not to look out of respect for his privacy.

Lucas smiled and took the towel, nodding at Bo's words. "Alright." He said softly as he watched the nurse walking away. Softly, the blond began drying himself off, leaving the burns untouched at first. When all of the other areas were dry, the tall male began drying his hip and arm with gentle touches so he wouldn't break the skin. After the two injuries were takem care of, Lucas began to dry his chest as well, being as gentle as he could. Even so, he could still feel some pain.,. Guess this would heal longer than he'd thought. Once he'd dried off completely, the blond put the towel around his waist and stepped out, searching for his clothes.

The auburn-haired nurse had been waiting right outside the door, the new gown folded neatly in his arms. He did not hand the clothing to Lucas yet, however. "I'm going to have to redo your bandages before you put this on," he explained. As an afterthought he gestured to the locked room door. "Don't worry, the door's locked so no one can surprise us with an unexpected visit." The shy smile had returned. "No balm is needed this time, unless it's bothering you? The pain, I mean."

Lucas blinked and let out a soft chuckle. "It's good to know that." He said while observing the shy smile that appeared on Bo's face. It suited him... Made him look cute, at least. The blond tilted his head at the following words and sighed softly. "Maybe some on my chest... It just feels like the pain hasn't disappeared completely there." He said quietly as his eyes saddened again, yet not very visibly. He tried his best not to show his negative emotions... They seemed to be affecting the younger male as well, and for some reason, Lucas didn't like that very much.

"Okay," he said quietly, motioning for Lucas to take a seat on the bed. He toned down his cheerful atmosphere to accommodate for the blonde's sudden sadness. After placing the clothing on the side of the bed, he returned to the faithful cabinet above the sink and took out the roll of bandages, tape, and jar of balm that he had come to know very well. "The burn on your chest was the most severe and the only one to split, so it's no wonder why that one hurts more than the others."

Lucas' mood dropped even more when he realized he'd made Bo upset as well. With a sigh, the blond sat down on the bed and watched the nurse walking off to get the bandages and the jar. He smiled softly at the other when he came back, trying to show that he didn't have to worry... The brown-eyed male nodded at the other's words and let out a sigh. "Hmm... I'm sorry if this'll sound weird and out of place, but... When this is all over, would you care to meet up once more? As friends, I mean."

Bo stopped short, his blue eyes widening in surprise. At first he thought that he had heard Lucas incorrectly and was about to question him when he realized what exactly he had been asked. His cheeks flushed for the second time that day and he bit his lip to hold in yet another 'eep', which he did whenever he was embarrassed or nervous. "I...um...s-sure...but..." He couldn't bring himself to ask, Why with me of all people?

Lucas' smile widened when he heard the other agree and he tited his head to one side slightly. "Thank you." He said simply and smiled softly, his eyes now barely showing any hints of his previous sadness. All that showed now was happiness and some kind of gentleness. The blond couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at Bo's embarrassed face and barely stopped himself from reaching out and touching Bo's cheek... Really, he was losing control over his feelings.

The young nurse coughed in order to try and hide his embarrassment, but he failed miserably. Fumbling with his grip on the jar, he went over to the bed and sat next to Lucas, willing the blush to fade--it didn't listen. "Y-you're welcome," he stuttered, unscrewing the lid of the jar and removing it. "Um, t-this will be, uh, cold..."