Doctor & Patient {Bellala99 and Koe-chan}

BlaqueCatt

After a few more minutes of talking and discussing, Dr. Phillis left Bo and returned to the front desk. The auburn-haired man, now extremely excited and in high-spirits, went to check on Lucas, realizing that it had been a while since he had asked him if he was all right. He knocked a few times before opening the door, entering and smiling across the room at the blonde. "Sorry for taking so long. How are you doing?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Lucas blinked a few times when he heard the knocking and turned his head to that direction. Once he saw the nurse, a smile unconsciously appeared on his face and his chocolate brown eyes softened. “It's alright, don't worry... I'm feeling much better, thank you.“ He said softly and then realized... There was no way he would be able to forget this guy. Even if he ran away, Bo's picture would always haunt him... He was already in too deep.

Bo would have blushed if he hadn't been too distracted by the job offer he had just been given. "Do you need anything? I haven't given you your dinner yet. Are you hungry?" His big blue eyes were bright with happiness, and that small smile was stuck on his pale face. He had been worried over nothing; if he was being offered a permanent position at the hospital, then what he had been doing had to have been right. He didn't have to feel bad about his emotions any longer; they must be correct.

Lucas watched the nurse with a soft look on his face as he chuckled softly. "I'm a little bit hungry..." He said quietly and smiled at the other's happiness. "What happened? You seem very happy about something..." The blond said softly and lifted himself up a bit so he was comfortably leaning against the pillows. The tall male couldn't seem to keep his eyes off Bo's face right now - more like, the smile that was on it. It fit him more than well...

Bo blushed when he realized that his emotions were that obviously written on his face. "Oh...it's nothing, really..." He bit his lip, unsure of whether or not to explain to the blonde. He sounds like he wants to know. "Well, Dr. Phillis offered me a full-time job when I graduate from university," he said, his voice holding barely suppressed excitement. He was almost bouncing on his toes.

Lucas blinked and smiled widely, tilting his head. "That's great!" He said with a chuckle and looked at the brunet with somewhat warm... Even loving eyes. It was hard for him to hide emotions like love for too long. Even if he didn't say it out loud, he was sure it'd be pretty obvious after a while. The blond smiled softly as he observed the nurse and chuckled softly at the excitement. "And when do you graduate?"

The auburn-haired nurse was much too excited to notice the look in Lucas' dark brown eyes. "I don't graduate for another year...but it's reassuring to know that I didn't waste all that money on school for nothing." His smile had widened, as he was pleased to have someone to talk to about this, and his blue eyes were sparkling in the florescent lighting.

Lucas chuckled softly and nodded in agreement. “Right... Heh, graduation is great, really.“ He said as he thought back on his own graduation. Back then. there was no mafia, no worries, no police just waiting to put him in jail... Softly, the blond sighed and observed the nurse with the same eyes. “I'd say something about seeing you here when you have a full-time job, but I don't really think I'll ruun into another burning house any time soon.“ Lucas said with a laugh.

Bo's smile faded, his eyes losing their happy glow and taking on a serious light. "I hope that you don't," he said, his tone far from joking. What the blonde had said reminded the younger man of what had happened to Lucas, and then what had caused the fire--the mafia. He couldn't help but wonder once again if Lucas was at all involved with that group. he really, really hoped not.

Lucas smiled softly and nodded, his eyes somewhat... Warm. The blond sighed softly as he got comfortable on the bed, his brown eyes not leaving Bo even for a second. "I'll try not to, but when a nurse like you is waiting... Well, at least I'll know I can be safe." He said softly and chuckled. Really, it was both lucky and unlucky to get Bo as his nurse - if only he hadn't fallen for the other... It seemed like someone wanted it all bad for him.

Bo's eyes widened and he blushed a light pink color, catching on to the hidden compliment that Lucas had given him. "Oh...well, I'd rather you not come back here." He smiled shyly at the older man, holding his hands in front of him in a nervous manner. "So, what would you like to eat today?"

Lucas smiled warmly and tilted his head, thinking about the question for a while before finally deciding. "I think I want some soup..." He said softly and chuckled as he looked at Bo. The rosy blush that was on the nurse's cheeks really was adorable... The blond just couldn't keep his eyes off of it. "Oh, and could you grab a few pieces of bread as well?" He asked softly.

The young nurse nodded a few times, determination--even for such a small task--lighting his features. "Yes! But what kind of soup? There's tomato, chicken and rice, vegetable, beef...a whole bunch." He was rocking back and forth on his feet, not even caring about the blush this time. He was too distracted by the smile that the blonde was giving him. And his eyes that said so much.

Lucas blinked and tilted his head to one side as he thought for a while. "Uhm... I think that chicken and rice sounds nice..." He said with a chuckle and looked at Bo with his eyes filled with warmth and love. Exactly what would happen if he confessed? He'd have to keep it for after the police was questioning him... If he confessed and went to jail, it wouldn't be good at all.

Bo swallowed, caught off guard by the look in those brown eyes, and averted his gaze. "O-okay. I'll be back in a few minutes." He turned around and entered the hallway, making sure to close the door behind him. He made his way down the hall towards the cafeteria once again, but he was not tired of it. He was sure that the job he had been offered would be an enjoyable one. For once in his life he was helping people.

Lucas smiled softly and nodded. "Thanks." He said simply and leaned comfortably against the pillows, sighing softly to himself. Humans could be such weird creatures sometimes... Falling in love with a guy he'd met just a few days ago... How was that even possible?!? The blond bit his lower lip as he wondered about it while waiting for his nurse to come back.

Bo was quicker this time with the pickup, not staying to talk to anyone and he didn't take the long way like last time. He was back at Lucas' door in five minutes, balancing the tray with the soup bowl and bread on one hand while he used the other to open the door. "I'm back," he called out softly.

Lucas blinked and glanced up at the nurse with the same warm smile already spreading on his face. “You're fast...“ He said with a chuckle and reached out for the tray, his expression staying warm, calm and soft. The blond let out a small hum as he looked at the soup before licking his lips. “This looks really good...“

"I-I'm glad..." He walked over to the side of the bed and removed the plastic from around the bowl. He then pulled out the tray table and placed the bowl onto it. Should I have gone slower? He took a few steps back and watched Lucas for a moment, thinking of what to say. "So...do you need anything else?"

Lucas smiled and shook his head. “No, I'm all good for now. The only thing I'd like is going outside, but... I'm guessing that's not really possible.“ The blond said softly before starting to eat the soup. Time from time, he dipped a piece of bread into the soup and ate it like that, seemingly enjoying the flavor. His brown eyes were turned down to the soup for now, but simply knowing that Bo was still here seemed to make warmth and love appear in them.

"No, unfortunately not yet..." Not until the police have questioned you. He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach and looked away from the blonde, biting his lip. He was unsure if he should stay or leave. There was nothing more for him to do here. He could probably handle the front desk for a while and take more calls. "You can call me if you need me," he said, giving Lucas a small smile before going back to the door.

Lucas sighed softly and let out a weak smile, nodding at the other's words. "I see..." He muttered out and took another spoon into his mouth, his thoughts drifting back to the police. When the nurse said that he should call him if he needed Bo, the blond smiled and nodded. "I will... Thank you." He said softly and dipped a piece of bread into the soup before continuing to eat.

Bo exited into the hallway, quietly shutting the door behind him. However, he almost jumped out of his skin when he turned around and saw a huge man in a suit standing in front of him. The man stared at him for a moment, then gave him a small smile, though it seemed forced. "Sorry about that, sir. We're here to see Lucas Dragoste." Bo peeked behind the man and saw two others--a man and a woman--also in suits. they held up badges and his heart began beating wildly, a feeling of dread filing him.

"O-oh...you're the police...but he's eating--" The officer shook his head and pushed Bo aside.

"Sorry, we don't have time for that. He may very well be a dangerous criminal."

Lucas sighed to himself as he continued to eat the soup. He heard something going on behind the closed door and tilted his head before taking a bite of the bread. What was happening there? The blond blinked a few times and decided to shrug it off for now and just continue to eat. It couldn't be something serious... Right?

The door was suddenly flung open, revealing the three officers--who were actually National Security, similar to the FBI in the United States--and a wide-eyed Bo behind them, staring at Lucas with both an apology and clear uneasiness in his expression. The two men and the woman closed the door on Bo, not even acknowledging him, and he was left feeling quite lost in the hallway.