its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise relaxed comfortably beside Ryoko. He didn't notice the other's growing lust but he did however give into the kiss. He loved kissing his beloved so it was nothing he would reject. Suddenly feeling the kiss intensify is what have Akise the hint Ryoko might want more than a kiss. He lightly moved one of his hands a bit lower on the other. 'Awww how cute! It's like my sweet Ryo is in heat..' Akise thinks with a grin.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko gasped as he felt the others hand trail down to his erection. He jerked his hips slightly into the touch as his head fell back slightly revelling in the sensation of finally getting what he desired. He rubbed into Akise's hand kissing him again this time it was a little more sloppy than before as he quietly moaned his mind going blank as he for once forgot his pride and allowed himself to completely give in to the touches.

Akise blushed a bit. This was something new for him. He had never noticed such carnal desires from Ryoko before. It was a bit enticing. "Hey! Are you alright Ryo? You seem to be losing it from just my hand touching you. Are you that sensitive today?" he asked softly. He moved his other hand down to pull his lover's pants off. "Oh my!" he said blushing a bit

Ryoko bit his lip trying to calm himself but with no sucess "Sorry..." he gasped out as the other pulled his pants off revealing just how easily he had become fully erect, the tip dripping precome. He blushed, embarrassed that his body showed what he truly felt at that moment. He pulled the others shirt off and licked at his nipples enjoying the gorgeous taste of his skin the aroma of which only furthered his arousal as his tongue lapped at the hardening nubs.

Akise trembled as he looked at him. "Ryo...! Wait a minute...." he moans out feeling the other licking his nipples. He had really wanted to learn more and see more of Ryoko. Though he wasn't sure if this is what he had expected. This was like the raw side of sexual tension side of Ryoko. Akise wasn't sure how to handle this. Though he had to find a way to calm and releive his lover. "Ryo! Let me help you cum."

Ryoko stopped at those words. He looked up into Akise's eyes his heart pounding, the others cute face only furthered his need, he wanted to ravage him but he also wanted to know where Akise was going with this. He shut his eyes trying to calm himself but to no avail and his hands skipped round Akise bringing him close as he purred, his tongue licking at the males lips "ravage me my love, make me yell your name, make me feel good." He emphasised the last bit with aanother lick to Akise's neck and involuntarily pushing his crutch into the others trying to find friction,

Akise shivers as he glanced down between them. He knew of one way to make his beloved feel good though he wasn't sure how to get there. The other was holding him so close it was hard to do much movement. Finally slipping down a bit Akise takes hold of Ryoko's length. He glanced up a bit before deciding to lean down a bit more. He then takes the tip into his mouth.

Ryoko let the other slip down to his crutch. When he felt those deliciously warm lips upon him he couldn't help but moan lewdly, his body becoming hotter each place Akise touched became as hot as fire and his heart was pounding in his chest from both love and lust. He struggled not to push himself deeper into the other as he allowed his moans to slip like silk from his lips.

Akise stayed calm as he sucks upon the tip. This was surprising how hard the other was and he had barely touched him. He wonders how Ryoko got like this so quickly. Forgetting that for a moment he focused on sucking and making his lover feel good. It was the best he could do right now. Akise hopes he was making Ryoko feel good. Otherwise he'd have to think of something new to try.

Ryoko moaned as he felt the beautiful heat around him, but it still wasn't what he wanted, he wanted to feel that wonderful feeling of being in the other, he wanted to feel Akise and watch him writhe in pleasure around his length, just the thought made his cock twitch in anticipation for what he doubted he would get. "Akise, please...please, I want you my love." In his heated daze he said something he never normally would but right now he wanted to be joined with his lover so badly he lowered his hands and gently lifted the others head from his engorged arousal, opening his eyes he said softly "If you can't take it then..." He paused slightly before deciding he didn't mind and for the first time since Miki he wouldn't mind bottoming, at least for Akise. "Please take me gently." His voice was soft and loving, he wouldn't mind trying this again if it was with Akise.

Akise looked up at his love. He frowns a bit when the other pulled him up a bit. "Ryo.... You what!?" he mutters as he realized what the other was saying. How could he do such a thing. He couldn't think of doing so. "It's fine if you want me Ryoko. I can't take you but I'll let you have me if it'll help." he said kissing him sweetly. Akise had wanted to avoid this for one reason but he couldn't say no to his precious Ryoko. He pulled off his pants and looked at the other. "Well.... Do you still want me?" he asked cutely.

Ryoko groaned as he watched the other remove his pants. He bit his lip slightly at the wonderful sight and groaned out "stop teasing me, I want you Akise." His hair was splayed, disheveled around him, his eyes half lidded. He looked really sexy like this although I'm actual fact he was just stupidly in love and desperately horny. He looked desperately at Akise wanting that beautiful ass around him.

Akise rolled his eyes a bit as he straddled Ryoko's hips. He bit his lip as he slowly lowered himself on the other. It hurt more than he expected. 'Damn it! I haven't fully healed yet. I guess it'll be okay...' he thinks as he got the other completely inside him. "Your in my darling. You should hurry and start moving to make me cry out" he says teasingly. Akise could feel his legs shaking a bit. This position was not only embarrassing but also one he wasn't use to.

Ryoko let his head fall to the side in pleasure as he finally felt himself disappear into Akise. He could feel the others legs shaking slightly beneath him and he quickly flipped the both of them over wanting to make it easier for Akise. He lent down and pressed his lips to the others his tongue quickly slipping in and teasing his tongue before he pulled away a thin trail of their joined saliva dropping from his lips. He slowly pushed in and out adding desperately "can I move faster?" Not wanting to hurt his lover but wanting this so badly.

Akise gave into the kiss. He felt so intoxicated by his lover. It was hard not to get in the mood. "Move to your heart's content. I want you to feel good sweetie." he said with a smile. He really wanted to please the other no matter what. Besides it's not like he wasn't enjoying this. He was seeing a new side to Ryoko.

Ryoko nodded and moved faster, his pace becoming more erratic as he did. He gasped at the sensations finally filling him, the pleasure he was finally getting after trying to hold it in for so long was unimaginable. His gasps filled the room along with the sound of skin against skin. He shifted his position ever so slightly so he was angled at the others prostate and hit the nerves to make his lover cry and feel all the pleasure he did, the intoxicating feeling that drugged him into a daze as he continued to push hard into the male.

Akise shivers as he felt the other moving more wildly. This was beyond anything he expected from the other. "Ryo!" he cried out feeling his beloved move more quickly. His body heating up with passion. He wasn't sure why but he suddenly wanted to keep kissing the other.

Ryoko moaned slightly as he heard the other cash him name in that erotic voice that traded through him like liquid lust. He took the others nipple between his teeth gently rolling it before he let go and moved onto the males lips licking the lower one before he slipped his tongue inside. His hand tailed down to start pumping Akise's length at the same rate as his hard thrusts, he could feel himself getting close now, it wouldn't take that much more.

Akise bit his lip as Ryoko had a hold on his nipples. I was a painful pleasure. He was so happy when the other kissed him. He moan into the kiss as he felt himself drawing closer to climax. He wrapped his arms around Ryoko. He wanted his lover to release first. After all he got into the mood because of him.

Ryoko shivered as he felt the others warm hands wrap around him, he moaned back into the kiss as he enjoyed the seductive taste of his lover. His breathing hitched slightly and he pulled away as another wave of pleasure crashed over him like a breaking wave and he struggled to control his orgasm, his hand reached down and gently massaged the others balls between his fingers as he pushed in again a few more times before he felt the only in his stomach release suddenly and he came hard into Akise, his eyes shut at the enormous pleasure that overwhelmed him.

Akise closed his eyes as he could tell Ryoko was close. It was hard not to be while feeling this good. His eyes opened a bit as he felt the other touching his balls. That was a bit much since he was trying to hold back. Though now impossible with Ryoko touching him. Akise moans as he suddenly cums after Ryoko. He pants softly looking at the other. "Ryo...."

Ryoko gently pulled out of the other and leaned down kissing him softly, he loved the way the other called his name in that beautiful voice. "Akise~" He whispered softly as he kissed down the others neck feeling satisfied now, his mind a little clearer he was now a little embarrassed about how badly he had lost it there. He trailed the kisses down, his soft hair following after his lips trailing over the skin with the same softness as his lips did. "Akise~" he whispered again enjoying the feel of the name as it fell from his lips. He smiled softly as he moved back up and kissed the others lips again.

Akise shivers as he laid under the other. He blushed a bit hearing his name. "Ryoko cut it out. This is embarrassing." he says pushing a pillow between them. He rolled over so he was laying on his side. "Anyway, now that your feeling better lets cuddle and watch television." he said softly

Ryoko smiled and kissed the back of the males head as he twisted away. He lay down beside the other and ran his fingers through his hair "your okay? It doesn't hurt anywhere does it?" He asked quietly hoping he hadn't caused Akise any pain.

Akise wasn't about to tell the other yes. That would ruin the moment. He smiled kissing Ryoko. "I'm perfectly fine. No need to worry my sweetie." he said hugging him. He closed his eyes. Being with Ryoko was just the best. Besides, pain wasn't something new to him. So it's not as if he couldn't handle it for a while. "Can we cuddle now?" he asked kissing him some more.