its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko heard Yukise's urgent voice and walked out the room so as not to wake Akise. Talking in a quiet voice he said "Hi, Sorry..it's Ryoko." He leant against the wall as he continued. "Akise is asleep, I don't think he is very well but I gave him something for the fever so he is sleeping now." He explained to the man, smiling to himself at the doting family his lover had.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Yukise calmed down hearing Ryoko's voice and words. "I see. Well I suppose there's nothing to worry about. He's in very good hands. If things worse or don't get better don't hesitate to call or take him to the hospital. He's stubborn and doesn't like to admit defeat. Plus he keeps to himself so much its always hard to know what's wrong with him. Though I'm sure you know more than we will ever." he said softly. Though that wasn't true. Akise told no one especially Ryoko things about himself. He disliked being a burden or causing worry.

Ryoko nodded before realising the male couldn't actually see him. "Ok then, I shall, don't worry I am sure it is just a cold. Anyway, bye." He said cheerily before hanging up. He thought on Yukise's last words doubting them. he really found it hard to believe that Akise really did tell him more then he told his family, it took long enough for him to tell Ryoko he was ill. He sighed and returned to the room placing the phone back on the table and looking at Akise's sleeping face. Smiling slightly at how peaceful he loked.

Akise shifted in his sleep only to open his eyes. He noticed Ryoko beside him. "Hello sweetie. What's wrong?" he said softly. He was half asleep but it was still a cute way for him to wake up. He inched closer tot he other wanting to be near him. He couldn't help it. He really loves Ryoko.

Ryoko smiled down at the other "Nothing my love." He shifted to allow Akise to get closer to him, he really did look adorable and Ryoko couldn't deny that he kind of liked Akise calling him sweetie. Ryoko put his arm around the male "How are you feeling? Any better?" He asked as he held the male close to him feeling his forehead to see if the fever had gone down at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Ryoko smiled down at the other "Nothing my love." He shifted to allow Akise to get closer to him, he really did look adorable and Ryoko couldn't deny that he kind of liked Akise calling him sweetie. Ryoko put his arm around the male "How are you feeling? Any better?" He asked as he held the male close to him feeling his forehead to see if the fever had gone down at all.

"I am not well? What are you talking about? I feel fine. I was just sleepy my silly darling. So what are you doing being all close to me." he said softly. Akise leaned on him so he was on top of him. He smiled happily. "I love Ryoko so much. Your all mine right? Your not being nice to Hiroyuki so you'll end up leaving me right?" he asked softly

Ryoko sighed in relief when Akise said he was fine "don't scare me like that, I risky thought you were ill." He smiled but it quickly vanished into shock as aside questioned him. He pulled Akise tight into him hugging him close "of course I love you the most, I am never leaving your side." He sighed "Hiroyuki was long ago, back when I had nobody but he has his own problems and doesn't want mine on top of that, nor do I wasn't too bother him. I think at the moment he just wanted someone to talk to so don't worry I could never leave you." He tilted Akise head up gently kissing the soft lips before starting away. He was silent for a moment. "Akise if you want him to leave just say, I can ask him to go. " he whispered quietly.

"You should know I could never do that. I never threw you out when I first met you. Its just my nature to help those who ask." he said softly. "As long as I know you love me then I have nothing to worry about." he said softly. His fever was still there but he didn't care. He realized how he got it in the first place. Akise sat up looking at him. "Are you still busy with work? I'd hate to know my illness is stopping you."

Ryoko chuckled at the others realisation and worried look "Don't worry my love, I have a whole week to do it and I think I am nearly there so it's fine. my priority right now is you." He smiled ruffling the others silvery hair. He really was sweet.

Akise smiled as he sat up on the bed. "I'm hungry Ryo. Is there anything I can eat right about now?" he asked looking at him. He reached over to the nightstand and found the remote. He rarely used the television in the bedroom but it was nice to have at times. He laid down still looking at him.

Ryoko thought for a moment before saying "sure I shall just go get you something." He stood and smiled "I'll be right back." He said before walking out the room and downstairs to the kitchen. As he entered Hiroyuki looked up "I made a meat salad for lunch, I left you both some on the side, salami, ham you know." He smiled as looked down again at his doodling. "Thanks Yuki." Ryoko picked up the plate and a couple of forks and returned to the bedroom. As he walked in he said "meat salad, I hope that is alright, Hiroyuki made it earlier but I don't think it is poisonous!" He laughed setting it down on the side.

Akise turned on the television as Ryoko went to look for something he could eat. He just flipped through the channels before his beloved returned. "Meat salad? That is the craziest thing I've ever heard of. Salads don't contain meat." he said looking at the other. He was confused by far. Slowly looking at the plate Akise smiled a bit. "Hiroyuki made it? It looks good."

Ryoko laughed "Yer I know, got used to the weird food inventions Yuki came up with after living with him at university. Don't worry it's edible, its just normal salad with some ham and salami thrown in." He smiled taking a fork and eating some. Finishing his mouthful he said "ohh and its got vinigar and olive oil on it, hope that's ok for you." He settled down next to Akise on the bed wrapping his free arm around the male.

Akise glanced to the side. He was going to eat it until the other mentioned vinegar. He didn't like how it tasted so he wasn't about to eat a meal with such in it. He glanced over to the television leaving the plate untouched. "You can eat my share if you like. I don't like vinegar." he mutters.

Ryoko laughed and ruffled the others hair "sorry my love I'll go and get you something else." He smiled and gently kissed the others head. "I'll be right back." He quickly went back downstairs and looked into the fridge for something else to eat. Giving up with the fridge he looked for some bread and put it into the toaster. When it was done he quickly put some jam on it and went back upstairs cheerily saying. "I made toast and jam...no vinegar!" He laughed putting it on the plate.

Akise sat upon the bed as Ryoko went to go get him something to eat. He sighs as he wasn't finding anything he really wanted to watch. He was about to lay back down when Ryoko entered the room. He smiled taking the plate to eat. "You are truly super cute." he said with a smile.

Ryoko winked at him "I try!" He said with a smile as he sat down and began eating his own food. Surprising himself at how hungry he actually was. "Nothing good on TV then?" He asked noticing Akise had all but given up on that idea.

"I wish there was but I can't find anything to grasp my attention. Oh well I can rest and think about you all night. That usually helps me relax.." he said finishing the jelly toast. It was amazing how sweet Ryoko could be. He almost forgets the other is this kind of person at times. "So how is your work going? i know you just started but I was curious."

Ryoko smiled at the compliment it put him at ease to know and made him feel warm onside. "Its a little dull and repetitive but I guess they won't give me anything real and hard until they know how good I really am." He smiled "Akise...do you mind if I bring my laptop up here?" He blush ever so slightly before continuing "I like being alone with you but I really do need to work." It was the truth, he would much rather have just sat there chatting to the male but he did have things to do although he had no will power to to to yuki at the moment and it was really nice having Akise lean on him earlier.

"Sure you can. That's not something you have to ask in your own room silly." he said placing the plate on the nightstand. It was true this room was just as much Ryoko's as it was Akise's. Though it was nice of him to hear the other asking. It was really cute since Ryoko was blushing while he asked. Akise glanced to the side before he rolled back over to the nightstand. He pulled out a book and held it. "Go get your things and I'll wait right here." he said holding the book so the other couldn't see what it was.

Standing Ryoko picked p the empty plates "I'll be right back." He left the room wondering exactly what it was Akise was reading, he decided he would ask when he returned. He placed the plates on the side by the sink and went over to his laptop. As he entered Hiroyuki looked up "Hey Ryoko, can I use your bath?" Ryoko looked over as he unplugged his laptop and picked it up "Sure just follow me." He said smiling at the male as he lead the way upstairs ad showed him to the bathroom. "Just use whatever you need." He said before turning to go back to his room. As he entered he sat heavily on the bed using the pillows to prop himself up with and started up his laptop before curiously asking "What you reading?"

Akise was writing or so it looked as the other entered the room. "I'm not reading anything." he said closing it and hiding it under himself. "Its like a journal." he said with a faint grin. The book was too long and flat to be an actual journal. Akise couldn't tell Ryoko is was a sketch pad with tons of drawing of him in it. Akise would die of embarrassment.

Ryoko placed his laptop aside and rolling onto his side he wrapped his arms around the male teasing in his ear "Ohh come on, show me, that hardly looks like a journal." He tried to pout but it failed miserable as a smile broke onto his lips and he gently ran his fingers over the others waist. "Are you ticklish? Because if you don't show me I might be forced to tickle it out of you!" He laughed in amusement as he kissed Akise's neck lightly.

Akise didn't like being tickled so he pulled it out. "Its a sketch pad. Alright! I was just drawing objects around the room since nothing was on television. Your such a meanie." he said pouting. He had perfected his pouting look which was super effective as far as he knew.

Ryoko chuckled as he immidiatly got to the other. He smiled at the pout deciding to make use of the lips he leant forward and kissed him add he drew away he said "sorry I figured that was too good an opportunity to miss!" He smiled "your pouts are too irrisistable." He was still curious as to what exactly was in the book but for now he just let it slide unless Akise willingly told him.