its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise looked at Ryoko. "Your so pervy. It's hard to keep you I excited huh." he said grinning. "It's not like I really care. As long as you don't get aroused by anyone else. Then I'll be sad." he said embracing him. Akise leans close to Ryoko's ear. "If you want me then take me. I'm not going to move until you do." he whispers seductively.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko looked away blushing furiously at how the other had noticed his need. He bit his lip before looking at the other again and leaving in to whisper by Akise's ear "well of your not going to move them I better do something about this." He let his finger trace over the others lips before his own captured them and kissed him softly before growing a little more desperate.

Akise smiled as he looked at him. He leans into the kiss as he wanted Ryoko to focus on him only. He also wanted to forget his troubles if only for a moment. This was just too perfect of a moment to let the issues in his life ruin it. Akise leans back a bit gazing into Ryoko's eyes. "Will we stay out here or go to the bed?" he asked him.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow as the other pulled away and asked that question, he simply smirked and whispered seductively. "Where would you like to be..." He praised before in an even smoother gorgeous voice continued "here in the warm water feeling it fill you here along with me," he ran a hand down and gently pressed against Akise's tight hole teasing it with his finger "or the soft bed where I can tease you until you beg." His finger pressed into the others hole ever so slightly before pulling out again and his tongue swiped over Akise's niples.

Akise looked at him. "Can we do both? I really don't mind if you don't." he said looking to the side. He honestly wanted to make Ryoko really happy. After all he was really happy at the whole fact they went on this date. It was his first and perfect date ever.

Ryoko smirked "your wish is my command my horny princess." He leaned in again and kissed Akise slipping his tongue inside as his hand slipped down and slowly ran up and down the others length teasing him a little as he pushed his hips up his cock slipping against the others hip.

Akise kisses Ryoko back sweetly. He glanced down as he looked at the other's hard on. "Put it in Ryo. I want to be connected to you." he said shyly. He was being all cute and innocent. It was for his beloved of course.

Ryokan couldn't help but comply with the lovely voice that came from his beloved. That voice that asked such erotic things in such a sweet way. He just couldn't denigrate. "Okay my love." He whispered and with his arms carefully lifted Akise slightly so he could slowly push himself inside the male, shifting the water so it was displaced by his length. He moaned slightly at the feeling and pushed in deeper being careful not to hurt the other despite the want to fuck him senseless.

Akise closed his eyes as he felt Ryoko entering him. The water only made him feel it more. He bit his lip lightly as he slowly opened his eyes. "We're connected. I'm so happy." he said softly as he relaxed to the feeling. He then looked to the side. "Should I move or do you wish to?" he asked.

Ryoko smiled lovingly up at the other before moving a stand of hair from the makes face whispering "move together." As he rolled his hippos slightly so his length moved inside the other teasingly, the water swirling slightly around him and inside Akise creating a feeling that threatened to take over him. It was so unknown and different he couldn't help but moan a little.

Akise nods but before he could move he blushed. Hearing Ryoko moan was by far very exciting to him. He then slowly began to lift and lower himself. He did so in time with Ryoko's movements. It was weird since water was the object between them. It was also causing a rather erotic sensation.

Ryoko felt his eyes close as he pushed up inside Akise his breathing quickening slightly as he pushed up into his lover. His eyes opened steadily again and his hand reached up cupping the others cheek and leaning up he kissed those soft lips before moving down and kissing his neck gently nibbling at it before pressing more kisses onto Akise's smooth pale body.

Akise smiled as he looked at him. He could tell this was making Ryoko just as happy as he was. "Wait a minute. You can't keep kissing me like that. It's too much." he said holding him close. He was feeling extra sensitive today.

• 2 weeks later...

"Just let it out" ryoko whispered against the others soft skin. He wanted to hear all the lovely sounds that came from his lover as well as feel the males pleasure around his own length and see that sweet white liquid he made the male release. Ryoko rolled the other niples in his fingers as he gently licked a small patch on the others neck and planning his lips there softly clamped down on it suckling the skin gently.

Akise came without realizing it. He blushed as he looked at Ryoko. "Your so mean. We're suppose to come together." he said softly. His gaze drifting to the side as he felt Ryoko's lips against his skin. He wonders if the change in scene is what was causing him to feel it so much more. Even so he could tell the other was enjoying this as much as he was.

Ryoko released the soft patch of skin and smiled gently kissing Akise and pushing up into him again a couple of times before he moaned gently at the overload of emotions and feelings and came inside the other his breath hitching as he did so. As he gradually came down from his high he breathed heavily and kissed the other again making the kiss deeper and more passionate as he did so. "Akise...." He whispered softly his voice slightly lower and still filled with arousal.

Akise looked at Ryoko and blushed. "Yes my darling?" he said as the other said his name. He was really happy to have gone out on this special date. It was perfect at least he thought so. It was his first date ever so he couldn't compare to anything. Even so he enjoyed today more than anything. "I love you Ryo."

• 3 weeks later...

Ryoko smiled, "are you enjoying your first date my love?" He was so happy that he had finally taken the other on a real date, he loved this and it was really sexy how sensitive Akise was being tonight it made him want to touch him more and feel his whole body moving in time with his own. He shut his eyes slightly at the thought once again feeling his length grow under the weight of the thoughts. Lifting the other into his arms he got up and carried Akise to the bedroom not caring they were both still we.t

Akise blushed a bit as he looked at him. "Yes it's a very wonderful date. I don't normally enjoy being spoiled but this was nice. I could get use to dates with you." he said before being lifted. "Ryo! Wait a minute. Oi! We're still wet you know." he said pinching the other's cheeks. He really had no idea what the other was going to do next

Ryoko couldn't help but smile at the others response, that really made him happier than Akise could possibly imagine. He leaned down and kissed the male in his arms softly, whispering "It doesn't matter." as he lowered the male onto the bed and climbed on top of him. He smiled down at the other happily and kissed him again harder this time, more passionately, wanting more but wanting the smaller male to initiate it this time.

Akise looked at Ryoko as he kisses him. "You sure know how to move venue." he said with a light chuckle. He wraps his arms around the other's back. "Do you want another round?" he asked not sure if Ryoko was still in the mood or not. He wasn't good at telling this kind of thing.

Ryoko kissed down the others neck and rubbed his crouch against Akise's thigh "what do you think?" He whispered as his sickened head dampened the others leg. His fingers tailed over Akise's stomach before pausing just above his length, he raised an eyebrow and asked whispering into the others ear "what is it you want?"

Akise looked at Ryoko. He wasn't sure exactly what he wanted. He knew he was enjoying the attention from the other. That was enjoyable. His gaze follows the finger before it stops. "I want whatever makes you very happy. I love it when my beloved Ryo is happy." he says

• 2 weeks later...

Ryoko chuckled, that hadn't been the sexy begging answer he had been looking for but it was sweet so that was fine. "You're cute my love." He whispered before flipping the two of them over so Akise was above him, sitting astride his toned chest. He loved looking up at his lover like this, it was so arousing and gorgeous he couldn't stop his eyes travelling from the proud length against his lovers abdomen up his thin frame and to his beautiful coloured eyes. "You take control." He whispered his hand reaching up and caressing the others cheek gently.

Akise closed his eyes a little as he looked at him. He wasn't a take control guy unless it was called for. His eyes upon Ryoko as he moved back a bit. "Are you sure about this?" he asked as he reached back and pressed his entrance against Ryo's erection. Akise slowly moved enough to get it inside himself. This was far embarrassing and yet his eyes never left Ryoko's.