its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko waited as the other answered the phone and quickly paid the bill he was given. When the other hung up he raised an eyebrow asking "was it important?" as he stood putting his wallet back into his pocket and checking he still had the car keys he pulled out some change and left it on the table as a tip for their waitress, despite seeming embarrassed she had been good.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

"Yukise was worried because he accidentally spilled something on one of there outfits in the house. My sister made all of them so I'm sure it'll be fixable. It wasn't too important. We can continue our date." he said smiling. He wasn't about to have this date ruined by bad news. He loved Ryoko too much to let that happen

Ryoko accepted what the other said without question, his mind too focused on the day ahead for him to even think for a moment Akise might not be telling him the truth. "Come on the darling, I found an amazing hotspring not too far from here with it's own private baths that you can hire." He smiled and took the males hand in his own.

Akise smiled as he held Ryo's hand. He then followed him out the restaurant. His mind only focused on this date. He could talk with Yukise tomorrow. Beside he thought of the odds of actually running into Yuujiro would be impossible.

Ryoko lead the other to the car and got in quickly starting the engine and heading towards the spring. He hummed softly to himself as he drove, he was in a really good mood and there was very little that could ruin his amazing mood. When he arrived he parked up quickly and lead the way inside asking for a private room. He had neglected to tell Akise that in fact he had booked a private bath with a room for the night. He smiled as he turned to his lover and softly kissed him "I thought it would be nice to do something date like for our first date and since we live together anyway i thought we could spend the night away." He smiled happily and took the room keys. "Our clothes and things are in the boot of the car." He was quiet proud of himself for organising all this and was really enjoying finally putting it into action.

Akise looked at Ryoko. He glanced to the side as he hadn't noticed this and he was always one for realizing things easily. For the other to have planned this without him noticing amazed him. He smiled with a light nod. "Alright my wonderful boyfriend. Lead the way."

Ryoko considered getting someone else to get the things out of his car but handing over the keys of his classic volvo Amazon really wasn't going to happen so he laughed at himself saying "wait just a moment." He ran back to the car rapidly heading everything out of it and returning to Akise "sorry, now then shall we go." He smiled and linked his arm through the others leading the way to a large suite on the ground floor. Of was made up of a two main rooms, the bathroom and the open plan living area which had a nice sized cooking area as well as a very large double bed in the middle of the room and a breakfast bar. On the far side were sliding doors that opened out onto the beautiful hot spring bath, water fountains ran at the edges as decoration and towels were hanging over a rail just outside the door. It was obviously the sort of place people spent a week at not a night. Ryoko smiled "what'd you think?" He asked, he had spent a long time trying to find somewhere perfect and had eventually found this place with a lot of trouble as they didn't have a website only internet advertising being people mentioning it in comments. But he thought this was perfect and around the other aide there was a very large communal bath as well.

Akise was surprised at the effort Ryoko put into this date. He honestly didn't know what to say about any of it. "Uh, so what should we do first?" he asked as he looked around the room. It was like something seen in a movie or in a manga. It was too much and he knew when something was over the top. Even so since this was Ryoko spoiling him he accepted it.

Ryoko chuckled at the question and pulled the other towards the sliding doors pushing them open he said "relax in privacy." He murmured as he removed his shirt and wrapped his pony tailed hair into a bun, a few wisps feel lose but he let them as he gently held the others hands and kissed him. He wanted to be with this male forever no matter what happened he wanted Akise to be by his side.

Akise looked at him. "Alright. I suppose its alright." he said taking off his shirt as well. He then got to take a good look at the hot spring outside. "Are we getting in together?" he asked just wanting to hear his response. He already knew it was a yes. Though it was nice hearing Ryoko say it

Ryoko chuckled "well I'm not getting in alone!" He smiled, he h had a pretty site feeling that Akise just wanted to hear his voice since the spring was easily big enough for five people. He pulled the other close and kissed him "I want you beside me." He whispered as he undid the others trousers letting them fall to the ground along with his own. His pants quickly followed suit and he quickly stepped out of them and into the warm water of the spring.

Akise smiled as he finished undressing. He then gets into the water with Ryoko. His eyes taking in every detail necessary. He really was one to pay attention to everything when needed. It's one way he could always tell if something wasn't right or something out of place. He relaxed in the water staring at Ryo.

Ryoko smiled and gently moved his arm around the others neck as he relaxed into the water completely "happy anniversary." He whispered as he kissed the others lips gently. He knew it wasn't really a year since they had first met, certainly not since they became lovers but still it was over half a year and getting on for it and he wanted something to celebrate with Akise and something to make them both happy.

Akise blushed as he glanced back at him. "It's...... Your so full of surprises aren't you. Thank you for today. It's not everyday I get to be spoiled like this. I'm really glad." he said smiling. It wasn't a true statement. Akise was beyond spoiled but he knew it was much different because this was something he was doing with Ryoko. So thus it was special than anything else.

Ryoko smiled "I like treating you." He said quietly and leant in gently cupping the others cheek in his hand feeling the soft delicate skin beneath his palm as he gently kissed the others lips, lightly brushing them over almost teasingly before he moved back and smiled his arm wrapping around the other sighing contentedly "I love you so much." He whispered quietly his cheeks a slight tint of pink.

Akise closed his eyes as the other kissed him. He slowly looked to the side. "I hear you say that everyday. It's still unbelievable that someone like me is loved so much. I'm really happy." he said. His mind slowly drifting elsewhere. Today bothered him since as he now had worry on his mind. He didn't like little things to mess with his mood. Though what could he do.

Ryoko always felt a little uneasy Akise talked like that, he hated the other looking down on himself but he really couldn't think of how to make the other believe how special he really was. "Should I say it less?" He asked not knowing e what to do, he loved the make so much and couldn't only wished Akise would see that and himself. Picking up the others hand he pressed a kiss on the top then turned it over and kissed his poison at well.

Akise turned to look at Ryoko. "I would cry if you stopped saying it so much. I am not use to this so you have to keep saying it until I am. And even more after that. I honestly feel I'll wake up and you won't be there. That this is all a dream. As if I'm still stuck in that tiny apartment of mine hiding from the things I fear most. So say it so much that it'll drown me, consume me and make me all yours." he said moving closer to him. Akise wasn't one to actually open up like this. So its another rare moment. "I love Ryo the most in the entire world. That's what makes me really happy."

Ryoko felt awash with feeling as Akise voice what he felt. He swallowed trying desperately to hold back the tears of joy in his eyes, he pulled Akise closer hugging him tightly in his arms whispering "I love you,I love you so much it makes my heart ache every time I leave and my heart beats faster when your skin touches mine. Even if this were a dream we are both in when I awake I will find you and I won't stop searching until I can hold you like this in my arms again and look into your beautiful eyes and know I finally found the one I love." He looked at Akise, deep into the males eyes and even quieter said "I'll never let you go,I love you too much to do that."

Akise closed his eyes as he was held by Ryoko. The other was saying more than he expected. He was blushing like a tomato. "Ryo! Okay now your overdoing it. I'll die for real if you don't stop. My cheeks will fall off." he said turning away slightly. "You shouldn't make me hot while in a hot spring. I could pass out." he said pouting. He wasn't upset just flustered and embarrassed. Akise's shy side too cute.

Ryoko rolled the others face up towards his again so he could see the adorable blush that caressed the others cheeks. "I love you so much it's drowning me bit I don't want to stop, I don't want to swim up. I want to down in your love." He whispered before kissing the soft inviting lips slipping his tongue carefully inside but only lightly instead he kissed the other sweetly his tongue only making simple advances but nothing more.

Akise shook his head no. "Your being mean again. You aren't letting me have the upper hand at all. If only I wasn't so cute. I could be all manly and keep you with me all the time. After all I don't mind spoiling you." he said hugging him. "You can drown all you want. I'll make sure to love you lots."

Ryoko smiled and pulled away slightly before he lifted the other onto his lap his fingers gently brushing the others cheeks "don't stop being so cute my love but if you want the upper hand then you may have it today." He smiled very softly as he looked up at the other lovingly never wanting this moment to end but yet he did nothing more simply allowing Akise to take the advantage of being above him if the smaller make so wished.

Akise looked at him and smiled. "Its alright my love. I was old joking about taking the upper hand. I have no intention of doing so. I enjoy you taking the lead. Besides, I am like your pretty princess. If I take the lead that would be weird." he said with a light chuckle. His gaze drifting to the side.

Ryoko chuckled and leading up pressed a kiss to the others neck "you could never be weird my beautiful princess." He whispered smiling up at the male above him admiring the gorgeous lines of his boyfriends body. He bit his lip feeling boss arousal stir deep within him as he looked up at the erotic body covered in water that dripped down his sides. He swallowed "come on." He said smiling as he gently slapped the out here ass encouraging the male of him. It was a little embarrassing how early he got hard for this man.