its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise nods as he glanced at the menu. He wanted to know why the other seemed so happy. They were just out on a date. He wonders if he should have asked Hiroyuki on advice on how to go out on a date. So far he wasn't sure if he was doing things the right way. He stares at the menu confused. He didn't know what to pick.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko looked at the menus debating what he wanted as he sipped at the thick liquid of his smoothy. Finally deciding he shut the menue and looked at Akise. He chuckled "can't decide?" He asked amused that it was too much choice for his lover. The waitress came back asking "have you chosen." Ryoko just smiled lightly saying "I don't know, do you need another minute?"

It wasn't as if the menu had too much to pick from. Akise couldn't admit he was a very picky person. Being raised almost spoiled to get things his way he tends to still enjoy things his way. He glanced to the side when the waitress walked over. "Uh I'll just have the silver dollar pancakes with bacon." he said before looking at Ryoko.

Ryoko caught the slight sidelong glace and quickly ordered a fruit waffle before looking at Akise frowning "what's wrong?" He asked slightly worried he had done something although he couldn't imagine what. He reached his hand across the table and placed it palm up for Akise to place his hand in. He wanted the reassurance of touch although he doubted he would get it somehow since the other seemed to be acting a little off. But maybe it was just him.

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. He slowly placed his hand on the other's. "Do I look as if something is wrong?" he asked him curiously. He didn't think he was but the again he couldn't see his own face at the moment. He just stayed silent after that looking at Ryoko.

Ryoko gently ran his thumb over the top of the others hand softly saying "well you do a bit but I might just be imagining it."he smiled softly looking into the gorgeous eyes of his lover as he did enjoying simply being in his company although he was still a little worried that something was bothering Akise but he tried not to let it bother him after all it was more likely than not him just being too stood conscious and trying to do things perfectly which very rarely actually worked.

Akise could tell he was causing Ryoko to worry. That wasn't what he wanted to do. Thus he lowered his head. "I don't know if you remember but I have zero experience in dating or even having someone I like. So you taking me out on this date today has me worried. I don't know how I should act or what I should do." he said looking up at him a bit. His eyes slightly hidden by the small strands of hair in his face.

Ryoko smiled amused "your cute." He said softly lifting the others palm up and pressing a light kiss to it his eyes raised to look for a reaction through the fine white locks of hair that his his boyfriends face. "Just be yourself and let me do the hard work." He said gently his thumb brushing against the back of Akise's hand, he liked just being like this with the one he loved but he understood that it was probably hard for Akise so he would try and make it as easy as possible for the male.

Just then a waitress appeared with their food, bleeding slightly, she has obviously seen the display previously and was a little embarrassed by it but ryoko just smiled at her and thanked her before turning his attention back to his love.

Akise averted his gaze as he didn't know what to say. The other was just too much for him to handle. He stayed silent as he then noticed the waitress. he could tell she was embarrassed. Though he couldn't figure out why. Was seeing a could being romantic that shocking. Ignoring it he looked at Ryoko. "Uh, we should eat before it gets cold." he said

Ryoko nodded and picked up his cutlery as he started to eat. The food was really good, the flavours melding together beautifully yet somehow still remaining sperate. "I was planning to go to the hot springs later unless you have somewhere else you would rather go." He said smiling at the other wanting to make sure his choice of date venues was okay with his boyfriend he didn't want to get something badly wrong so it wasn't enjoyable.

Akise poked at the food before glancing over at Ryoko. "I don't care where you picked. I just want to spend time with you. We could be on the moon for all I care. My only focus is you Ryoko." he said hoping the other understood that. He really was single focused when it came to important things. Akise didn't like focusing on more than one thing at a time. It's why he got bored easily as a child.

Ryoko smiled happily and dug into his food. When he finished he smiled at Akise and asked "so then my love I am intrigued, where'd the punk look come from?" He looked softly at his boyfriend interested in what he didn't already know about him and wanting to know anything he cuttingly didn't.

"This old thing from when I was bored and joined a punk group. Aso thought it would be fun so he helped me get into it. After two hit singles I got bored with it and left. I don't have a copy of them but I'm sure you can find it in any music store. You can also ask Aso or my mother. I am sure they have a CD or two." Akise said now starting to eat his food. He really would have enjoyed something made by Ryoko. He just wasn't going to say so.

Ryoko chuckled, that was pretty typical for Akise to do something like that on a whom and drop it when it got dull. "Would you mind if I listened to it?" He asked aware that it could bother the male and he didn't want to do something that his love didn't want so he figured he would just check since he did want to hear the songs.

"You can if you can find it." he said with a grin. He knew it was hard to come by but he was sure without fail Ryoko would find it. Even so, he had to make it sound like a challenge. It was much more fun for him this way. "Anything else you'd like to ask. Normally I don't like to talk about myself but today is special. Its my first date with you." he said

Ryoko raised an eyebrow obviously accepting the challenge. He spent hoi's life around computers, his work cemented around them it amused him that Akise would even bother challenging him to this... He would find it. When the other asked him off he wanted to know anything he thought for a moment. There was plant e he wanted to know the problem was he didn't know what they were, how do you ask about what you don't know? He sighed slightly and smiling softly asked "do you trust me?"

Akise could see the fire in his lover's eyes. He had a feeling by tomorrow Ryoko would be listening to his number one hit. Not as if he really minds. His gaze drifting to the side. "Trust...? That's an odd thing to ask me. I trust you more than I do most people. So you can say you earned a special place in my trust vault." Akise says

Ryoko smiled happily saying "then tell me things when you are ready." He said confident that anything he asked would be pointless anyway and when Akise needed someone he would be there for him and the male would explain what was wrong. He didn't have to say anything yet.

"Your so weird." he said chuckling. "So what do you do next on this date?" he asked him. He really didn't touch anything on his plate. Akise just kept poking at it the entire time. His gaze on Ryoko. He was surprised the other didn't want to ask him anything. He would have guessed it since he always seemed so curious about him. Akise would let it be for now.

Ryoko frowned noticing Akise haven't eaten a lot "do I need to feed you I my love?" He asked as he picked up the fork and treated some of Akise's food. It was really good "hmm maybe I should give it to you from my mouth." He smirked hovering the fork between them wondering what option the other would take.

Akise looked at him. "Eh, its fine to just feed it to me normally. Any other way and I don't think we'll be going anywhere else today." he said blushing like crazy. He knew if Ryoko fed him using his mouth he'd want to go home to continue what the other would have clearly started. He wanted to continue today's date no matter what.

Ryoko chuckled agreeing and reaching over the table he picked up another forkful and gently said "well then my love ill save that for later so you better eat so you have the energy." He smiled and held the food near the others mouth for him to eat, he found this extremely endearing of Akise, it was so utterly adorable he couldn't help the loving smile that adorned his lips in that moment.

Akise nods as he parts his lips and took the food from the fork before him. He was still blushing as he looked at Ryoko. Just then his phone began ringing. He would have left it home but he decided against it. Now he was wishing he left it home. He took a quick glance at it only to see it was Yukise. He pouts a bit not wanting to answer it. He was with Ryoko after all.

Ryoko sighed as he heard the phone ringing, he wanted Akise all to himself today but he knew if it was important the other should answer it, unfortunately for him the only way to see if it was important would be to answer. He lowered his eyes and put the fork down "answer it darling." he said softly as he waved down the waitress and asked for the bill.

Akise nods as he answered the phone. "What's wrong Yuki-nii?" he asked. "I was worried about you. Aso said he might have seen Yuujiro today. I know you might go out shopping or whatever so I felt I should warn you." he says. "I'm with Ryoko on a date. So I'm not worried. We are having a wonderful time together." he said. Yukise chuckled. "I get it. Enjoy your date." he said then hung up. Akise looked at Ryoko smiling.