its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko woke first that morning for once, smiling as he saw Akise's sleeping face beside him. Making sure not to wake Akise he got up and wandered downstairs to make breakfast. He glaced over at the clock as he entered the kitchen, 0915, he was surprised at how long they had actually slept. Staying quiet, aware that Yuki was still asleep he boiled the kettle making two cups of tea and potting a few slices of bread into the toaster. As he worked to get breakfast ready he turned the radio on quietly listening to what was going on in the world.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise continued to slumber in the bed. He didn't realize Ryoko had woken up already. He was dreaming of something delicious and yet sweet. It was himself and Ryoko sitting in bed eating waffles. It wasn't something he would normally have for breakfast but his mind was on another world. He woke now craving waffles. He noticed Ryoko not in bed. He listened carefully and didn't hear the shower. "Where is my beloved?" he mumbled.

Munching on a slice of toast ryoko wandered back upstairs to see of Akise was awake. He finished it just as he got to the bedroom and quietly pushed open three door setting that the other was awake he smiled and cheerily said "morning gorgeous, what would you like for breakfast?" As he sat down on the bed and with a smile kissed his boyfriend cheek.

Akise stares at Ryoko as he entered the room. He was happy as the other kissed his cheek. "Well good morning my sweet prince. My mind is telling me I want waffles so I guess that is what my tummy wants for breakfast." he said with a small smile. He found his dream worth telling the other. "I just had a dream with you feeling me waffles. It was so sweet and a bit sticky." he said blushing.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow at that not totally sure how to interpret it "well would you like me to feed you waffles now?" He asked teasingly as he stood up again and went to open the curtains to the huge windows allowing the morning f sunshine to stream into the bedroom and decorate the floor a light morning orange.

"No it's fine my love. I wouldn't want to trouble you with cooking waffles. I'll be relaxed just knowing you thought about it. I'm sure you love spoiling me but not now." Akise said laying down upon the bed. His eyes narrow from the sun. "So bright...." he mutters softly.

Ryoko couldn't halo but smile a little as Akise told him not to bother cooking waffles. Walking over to the make her shielded the sun from him a he pressed his lips to Akise's. "You're so sweet but would you like pancakes in that case, I can make them quickly for you?"

Akise giggled a bit as Ryoko kisses him. "Thank you for blocking the sunlight. It really is a nice day out." he said softly. His gaze on the other as he shook his head no. "Just prepare something simple. If you go all out I will feel bad. So don't you dare." he said sweetly

Standing up straight again ryoko rolled his eyes a little "fine then scrambled egg and toast it is then!" He smiled and drew the curtain again slightly so the shadow covered Akise's face "that better?" He asked looking back at his lover.

Akise nods yes as he curled up in the bed. His cheeks a rosy color as he looked at Ryoko. "You are the love of my life. You know that right?' he asked looking at him. He was feeling so happy and at ease right now. It was all so wonderful feeling. He sat up and walked over to Ryoko. "Hey! How about we kiss before you go make breakfast?"

Ryoko chuckled and teased "is that an offer or a command?" He asked but didn't care for the answer. He lightly wrapped his arms around the others waist and lent down gently pressing his lips to Akise's, tasting the male and slowly slipping his tongue inside.

Akise didn't bother to respond to that. He didn't care how the other took it. He just wanted to be kissed by Ryoko. As long as that happened, nothing else mattered. He smiled a bit as he felt Ryoko's lips against his own. It was so sweet and yet he wanted more. He held on to him not wanting to let go.

Ryoko took the invitation as Akise clung to him stopping him from drawing away, not that he minded. He slowly encouraged the others lips open further and ran his tongue over the males lips before teasing the others tongue with it and moving it inside his mouth. His hand moved up from Akise's waist and entangled in his hair pressing his mouth deeper into the kiss.

Akise closed his eyes blushing so much from this. The feel of Ryoko's tongue dancing with his own was enough to arouse him. He didn't want to get too excited but it was his beloved kissing him. Nothing couldn't make him more happy than this. Feeling Ryoko's hands in his hair made his shiver a bit. 'I am so happy right now... Nothing could ruin this...' Akise thinks.

Slowly releasing his hold on the other he drew away slightly with a final flick of his tongue. He smiled sweetly as he looked at his lover, the light blush was completely adorable and totally irresistible. "Sorry..." Ryoko murmured aware of the others arousal. "I guess that was too much." Although he wasn't really sorry, he had loved every second of the kiss and it made him very happy hour he could excite his boyfriend as such. His smile made his eyes shine as his fingers trailed over the others soft blush.

"Its nothing to be sorry about. I asked for it after all." he said softly. Akise leans in close to Ryoko. "So about our plans for today. I really want to help your friend downstairs. Not because I want him to leave but because I feel awkward when we are being all lovey dovey. I can tell he misses his lover." he said looking at Ryoko.

Ryoko nodded "yes I know he does but something is really bothering him and he won't tell me what but I can tell it's why he won't go back to that man." He sighed and looked down, Akise was right he didn't feel totally fine Hiroyuki being downstairs all the time either, it was a little odd after getting so used to just having Akise around.

"I know the reason he won't go back to his lover. Its all out of love. Though I want to help eliminate his problems so he can return. I just don't know if he'll let me help that much." Akise said as he looked at Ryoko. He knew he could have his mother handle those threatening Hiroyuki. Then they would stop troubling him and he could return to his lover.

Ryoko sighed "I guess he doesn't really trust me that much." He looked down and let go off Akise walking to the need and sitting down upon it running a hand through his hair. "I don't really think he wants our help though, come on I think we should talk talk to him about this, or you at least should if he doesn't want to talk to me.

"We will both go talk to him. We will lend our helping hands no matter what. He's a friend of yours and now of mine. Our friends are to be happy just like we are." Akise said pulling Ryoko from the bed. He stares at him before walking out the room towards downstairs

Ryoko nodded and showed the other to pull him off the bed. For once e when they got downstairs Hiroyuki was already up although it wasn't that surprising since ryoko hadn't exactly been trying to be quiet earlier when he came down. Hiroyuki smiled at them "morning lovebirds how ya doing?" He asked as he sipped at his tea. Ryoko smiled deciding to let Akise start this conversation he seemed to know more on the subject of what was going on than he did so he just settled for saying "morning."

Akise blushed a bit hearing Hiroyuki. He sighs a bit. "Sorry about that and good morning. So how are you feeling today? I still wish to help you with your troubles. If you'll let me." he said looking at him seriously yet with gentleness. He was serious about helping Hiroyuki. Even if he had to do it without the male knowing.

Hiroyuki's face went serious at the mention of his troubles, he really didn't want to get anyone else involved but he guessed that was impossible if he stayed here. He felt ryoko sit beside him, the man's delicate fingers on his arm. "Yuki, please let us, you're not happy like this and I know you enjoy your job so let us help you return to your old life." The male smiled encouragingly. For a moment Hiroyuki was silent thinking before he sighed "you're not going to give this up are you? Well if that's the car I guess I'll accept." He tried to smile but it was difficult jr didn't want to get ryoko involved with the Mafia even if Akise was he didn't want him involved more. But that was how the world worked, never the way you want it to.

Akise looked at Hiroyuki. He was glad the other accepted the idea of getting help. "Good then Ryoko will wait here while we start this off. I don't need my darling getting hurt." he said walking over to him and kissing his cheek. He knew his beloved would make a face but this was a dangerous world to let his precious Ryo get into. He was born into it so it wasn't avoidable. "Don't worry Ryo. I'll return safely."

Ryoko swallowed when Akise told him to wait, he didn't like being the princess who had to be protected at all. He lowered his gaze and gently broth p brought his hand to caress the others cheek as he kissed him softly before quietly saying, trying and failing to mask his sadness "at least tell me where you are going. I don't want you to get hurt and me to be stuck her feeling helpless."

Hiroyuki sat in silence watching them, he knew Akise was right not to get Ryoko involved but he also knew how the other felt. That feeling of wanting to protect the one you love and yet having no ability to do so, he knew that all too well.