its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko smiled at the response relieved. He smiled at the nagging tone and wrapped his arms around the other. "your cute when you do that." he whispered softly into the others ear amused. He breathed in the others soft scent enjoying it as his arms held the other tightly. "I love you." He whispered into the males ear trying to elicit a cute reaction.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise closed his eyes blushing. He hid his face in the other's chest. "Cut that out. I'm a guy and not cute." he said shyly. He couldn't help but enjoy this. It was Ryoko doing so after all. He loved him so much it was unbearable. "So when do you return to work again? I suppose since you finished the task it would be best to turn it in early right?" he asked him.

Ryoko smiled at the reaction pleased. 'Your so cute it's unbearable' he thought although he didn't say it. He gently stroked the others hair and let him hide his face against his chest, it felt nice for sure. "I'll hand it in the day after tomorrow since that it's still early, after all you owe me and I want to take you on a date tomorrow." He said smiling happily.

Akise smiled still hiding his face. "Alright but you'll be surprised because I special ordered an outfit just for our date. I hope you'll find it nice." he said slowly glancing up at the other. He was glad Ryoko still wanted to go out on a date. Just as he was about to kiss him, his phone started to ring. He glanced over to see it was his mother. Akise reached for it and answered the call. "Yes." he said. "It seems your friend wasn't in too much heat so I cleared things up. It wasn't easy and I lost my favorite motorcycle. Nevertheless as long as he avoid such dangerous work he'll be safe to return to his old lifestyle." she said. "Thank you mother. Your a lifesaver." he said smiling before handing up.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow at the promise liking where it was going. When the phone rang he couldn't help but sigh a little after all he wanted more details on this although he got the feeling details would not be forthcoming. When Akise hung up he asked "will yuki be okay now?" He knew he should be most concerned for his friend over this promise and he was, he truly was bit on the other hand he also just wanted the house to him and Akise again so the other wouldn't feel so self conscientious about simple things.

"He will be just fine so long as he can avoid doing such things again. I'm not sure what he'll do but hopefully he'll think clearly now that he has nothing to worry about." Akise said laying back down. "I'll tell him in the morning. For now I want to be with you. Focus on me okay!" he said pouting.

Ryoko smiled happily "of course my love." He whispered "but don't forget about me tomorrow." He gently kissed the other and held him softly in his arms as he kissed down the !ales neck every so often before moving to his lips and kissing them gently before he allowed his eyes to slip shut and his mind to slowly begin to shut down and fall into a haze that would be discribed as sleep although the softness he felt against his lover made the feeling slightly different from just the usual sleep, no he slept better than that as he held Akise. "Sleep my love." He whispered before his mind completely shut down and he gave into the world of his dreams.

Akise blushed as he was being kissed all over. The kiss upon his lips was the best part of all. He soon yawns softly before nodding. He clings more to Ryoko before falling asleep. He was sound asleep in his beloved's arms. Nothing else mattered right now. The perfect moment he had never expected to be true. Akise wonders how he survived so long without finding himself happiness like this.

Ryoko awoke first the next morning, and careful not to wake Akise he got out of bed and pulling on a kimono since he couldn't be bothered to get properly dressed yet he rushed down the stairs humming to himself and went to make tea. When he had he poured put three cups and giving Hiroyuki a sharp jab to the side he left his yea on the table "tea when you wake up." He said with a smile although Hiroyuki just grumbled a complaint. Ryoko returned to their bedroom and gently shut the door before he kissed the males lips "wake up my love." He whispered kissing him a second time.

Akise continued to slumber until he felt a kiss upon his lips. He rolled over trying to stay asleep. "No! I want to sleep more." he grumbled cutely. He knew it was Ryoko which is why he didn't mind being all adorable for him. It was a nice feeling to be woken with such sweet lips.

Ryoko chuckled at the cute act and kissed the male again "come on my love, I brought you tea and I thought we could go for breakfast at a waffle parlour a few streets away." He said trying to tempt the other awake. He took a sip of his own tea enjoying the feeling as the warm liquid slipped down his throat.

Akise opens his eyes and looked at the other. "You sure know how to wake me don't you? I like your morning kisses. Give me more!" he said smiling. He didn't mind this all that much but hearing his love had a plan for breakfast was nice. He slowly sat up and rubs his eyes. "So what that about breakfast?" he said

Ryoko smiled happily and kissed those tempting lips again letting them linger for a moment before he drew himself up passing the tea to Akise. "I found a really nice waffle parlour not far from here so I was planning to go there to start with." He sipped at his own tea excited for the day,he hadn't been on many dates with Akise so those he did he wanted to do them well.

"Very well then. I'll go wash up and then we can leave." he said sitting up. Akise felt a pain in his lower half. He wasn't about to say anything though. He slowly wobbled himself towards the bathroom. He got in there and sighs. Akise turned on the shower and got in. The warm water felt so nice against his skin.

Ryoko nodded "don't be long." He said as he went to the wardrobe to find something nice to wear. Getting dressed he pulled his hair back so half of it was up while the rest hung around his shoulders his bangs framing his face. Nodding pleased with his appearance he made his way back downstairs to a disgruntled yuki. "You're an arse." The male moaned glaring at Ryoko but the blonde hair man just rolled his eyes smiling said "all I thought you might like to spend the rest of the day trying to get your boyfriend back." He couldn't help but smile at the shock on the others face, it was pretty funny.

Akise finished his shower and got out to dry off. He then went to get dressed. He tilts his head before pulling out something interesting. He hadn't wore this outfit in forever. He pulled it on and smiled a bit. "Wow it still fits but then again its not like I gain weight. I wonder how Ryoko will react to this. I never told him about this outfit or why I have it. Guess now is better than any." he mutters walking down to the kitchen. "Are you ready Ryo?" he said softly.

Akise outfit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As Akise walked into the kitchen ryoko turned smiling starting to say "sure shal..." But his voice trailed off as he saw akises attire. He had to srop his mouth falling open more from shock than anything else. He had never seen Akise in anything like this and was somewhat shocked into breathlessness, it would be seriously hot if only he could get over the fact it was Akise, it was Akise right? Shaking himself he cleared his throat "sorry yes, shall we go my adorable punk?" He smiled and held put his hand for the other to take. Looking at hiroyuki he said "call if something happens and make sure you call me later to make sure you got a place to stay....and stay out of trouble!"

Akise glanced to the side when he noticed Ryoko's expression. It was a bit nervewrecking. He glanced over to look at Hiroyuki. "Everything is settled with that thing I was helping you with. You should be able to return to a normal and happy living. Please don't hesitate to come by if you ever need anything." he said as he followed after Ryoko. "Don't call me a punk! It's embarrassing." he said

Ryoko chuckled and opened the car door for the other "sorry, you just surprised me, I ever imagined you in anything other than cute clothes." He smiled and kissed the others lips as he went and got in the drivers seat and started the engine, revving it a little to warm it up before he pit it in gear and drive towards their breakfast.

"Its from a band I was in. Its just happened to pop out in the closet and I put it on. If its too weird then I can change real quickly." he said softly. Akise wasn't sure why but he felt odd now wearing this. He suppose Ryoko only liked seeing him all dolled up. Now he was upset.

Hearing Akise say that ryoko was a little surprised but he liked seeing this other side of Akise he hasn't before. When the male suggested changing he pulled over and parked the car before leaving over, his hand lightly resting on the others cheek "don't you date change, I like it, you look hot." He leaned closer and kissed the make delicately. When he drew away he smiled saying happily "anyway we're hear."

Akise blushed brightly. He then closed his eyes a moment. "Your too sweet. I just figured you wanted to learn more about me so I guess little by little." he said softly. He couldn't help it. This was new for him and he really wanted Ryoko to know about him. So he hoped the other enjoyed his efforts.

Ryoko nodded liking that he could make the other blush in that adorable manor "just take your time and don't force yourself as long as you tell me eventually." He wanted desperately to know more about the male he loved but he didn't want to push him in case it drove him further away. Shaking the thought of he got out the car "come on then." He said with a smile holding out his hand it the smaller male.

Akise got out the car and took hold of Ryoko's hand. He was glad his lover was understanding. This made opening up a bit easier. "How did you find this place? We haven't gone out much since we bought the house." he said softly. The shop was cute and comfortable apparing.

Ryoko chuckled "the internet to be perfectly honest, I didn't really know where else to look as I don't really know the area. " he smiled quite pleased with himself for managing to find such a cute place. As he walked in her was grated by a waitress who showed them two a table. Ryoko ordered a smoothy for himself as he looked at the menu "you can have anything today is on me." He smiled, he couldn't help but feel ridiculously happy at the moment.