its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko looked up from the computer "Ohh hey, was pretty good actually, the boss is a little odd but other than that it's fine and my first assignment doesn't seem too bad if i could get this new operating system installed!" He laughed hitting the restart button on the computer and beginning to re set it all up and install the new software. He sighed as he saw the installation screen. It could have been worse to be fair now all he had to do was wait. Turning to the other two he asked "So what about you two? been p to anything interesting?"

__

Hiroyuki looked over at Akise not sure how to respond to Ryoko's question, he decided he would take his que from Akise and see where he went with it so he just leant against the counter and stayed quiet.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise looked at Ryoko as he talked about his day. "Oh we were just on the beach. Nothing exciting except killer hermit crabs attacking Hiroyuki." he said with a light chuckle. He entered the kitchen and began looking for something to cook. Hearing his lover had a good day was more than enough to make him happy. He could now rest easy knowing Ryoko was happy with the job he went for. This meant all was well.

Standing and walking away from his laptop Ryoko ruffled Hiroyuki's hair "Don't let them kill you or who will be around to make my life awkward!" He laughed before walking over to Akise and wrapping his arms around the male from behind whispering softly in his ear "Don't I get a kiss? I haven't seen you all day my sweet." Ryoko kissed up the back of the males neck softly his eyelids lowering slightly.

Akise giggled as he started to get an idea for something to eat. Though it was tossed away when Ryoko embraced him. He blushed as he tilted his head to the side. "Welcome home sweetie." he said gently kissing Ryoko's lips. He was blushing a bit before he poked his nose. "Now you two decided on what I'll cook. Since Ryo made me forget what I was thinking." he said pouting cutely.

Ryoko chuckled shrugging "Sorry but it was worth it. I really..." He trailed off as his laptop beeped. Rushing over he swore seeing he hadn't turned the plug on and the battery was about to run out, if that happened halfway through the installation he would be well and truly stuffed. Scrambling for the plug he rapidly turned it on watching the screen intently before he sighed collapsing onto the floor in relief. Regaining his breath from rushing across the room so quick he turned to Akise "Anything you want my love I don't mind." he said breathlessly.

Akise blinked as Ryoko dashed to his things. He stayed silent as he thinks a moment. "I guess tacos could be an option. Anyone wish to help me?" he asked just wanting to see if either of them would offer. He hadn't made tacos before and the one time he did it was almost ruined if Aso hadn't been there to help. So this was something he clearly had all the ingredients for but just needed the assistance.

Ryoko smiled "Sorry, of course i can help." He looked over at Hiroyui and teased "I wouldn't bother with him he is utter rubbish at cooking!" Hiroyuki glared playfully at Ryoko and walked over slapping him on the arm. "Be my guest mate i can sit and relax..ohh i could hit random button on here!" He laughed his hand hovering over the laptop keyboard. "You dare!" Ryoko threatened before walking over to Akise. "So what needs doing?"

Akise looked at Ryoko before tears welded up in his eyes. "I can't make this. Call Aso and ask for help." he said clinging to Ryoko. He really didn't like to admit when he can't do something. It bothers him to the core. He was cute nonetheless as he accepted defeat. He gave Ryoko the gaze that would naturally make men swoon easily. "Pwease."

Ryoko wrapped his arms tightly around his lover holding him close and stroking his hair comfortingly "it's okay calm down my sweet, I'll give him a call okay?" He gently moved the hair back from Akise's eyes and kissed the top of his forehead. Pulling his phone out his pocket he dialled the number and made the phone call.

A few seconds later he hung up saying gently "he's on his way so don't worry." It was really endearing how Akise got worked up over the simple things but ryoko didn't want to see his lover cry no matter the circumstances. Gently wiping the tears away he smiled encouragingly.

Akise stares at Ryoko cutely. "I'm going to watch television. The kitchen upset me." he said pouting still. Aso couldn't help but respond to Ryoko's call. He had soon arrived in tow with Yukise. He knocked on the door before Akise had answered it. "So what happened to you?" Yukise said hugging him. Akise was still pouting. Aso walked over to the kitchen where he noticed the ingrediants. "Let me guess. You are having tacos for supper?" he asked before chuckling. Akise growls a bit before the two noticed Hiroyuki. "You have an unfamiliar face here. Hello, I'm Dr. Yukise." he said smiling. "I'm Aso in the kitchen if anyone cares to know about me." he said waving his hands before getting Ryoko to help him cook.

Ryoko chuckledbat Akise, he was simply too cute. When the other two arrived he was put straight to work mixing ingredients. He smiled at Yukise glad that the two men seemed to be getting along well now.

__

Hiroyuki looked up as the two men walked straight into the house. "Err, hi I am Hiroyuki, hmm.. Pleased to meet you." He eventually got out as he looked at the men unable to comprehend what on earth was going on.

Yukise chuckled a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry if we are invading but Aso has a knack to say yes to anyone who asks him for help." he said to Hiroyuki noticing his nervous reply. "Yuki-nii is my big brother and Aso-chan is a family friend." Akise said looking at Hiroyuki. Aso smiled at Ryoko. "So how are things between you two? Everyone is still concerned since Akise doesn't call to let us know everything is alright."

Ryoko smiled politely "pretty good actually, I just got a new job which seems good although my boss is a little...out of the ordinary!" He joked trying to think how to discribe the man. "So yes, my wrists feel a lot better and Akise seems as normal!" He chuckled and to himself thought, 'at least that's what he has lead me to believe' he was never really sure if his lover was hurting or not and the man never let him know. It saddened him a little but he hoped he was just being paranoid.

Hiroyuki smiled at the two men as they introduced themselves but on the whole stayed quiet and out the conversation not wanting to get close to too many people.

Aso looked at Ryoko as he spoke. He noticed the other's expression change when he mentioned Akise. "Your worried about him aren't you? Its only natural since he's the type to hide everything from everyone. Its not a trust thing. I still can't guess why he does it but he does. Though I am not sure if you noticed this. Play soothing music while he sleeps and he'll talk to you. All his worries and such. The things he won't say while he's awake." he said with a wink. Aso only found that out by surprise.

Ryoko smiled a little nodding. "Yer I am worried, but..." He paused speaking quietly "I'm not sure I should do that, it feels like I'm forcing him..but I want to make sure is ok." He sighed "sorry its not really your problem but its not like I have known him that long but I want him to confide in me." He felt bad for unloadingonto Aso but it was nice for once to just talk about what worried him, he hardly ever did so and he trusted Aso.

Aso smiled. "Its fine Ryoko. We are friends right? So if you ever wish to talk then don't hide. Besides, I'm in trouble right now so I am using this as my escape." he said pointing to Yukise. Akise was wearing his brother's glasses while he played in his hair. Yukise sighs feeling tense. "Maybe you could just try asking him. Akise looks like he'll do just about anything for you. So just try being direct." he said

"Yer I guess you are right." He smiled feeling a little better "so, what's going on? I thought you and Yukise were doing great? Although he does look a little tense." He looked at the man aware that something was a little amis although he didn't want to pry but he still wanted to help.

Aso smiled setting the tacos on a large tray. "It's nothing to worry about. We were in the middle of a game when you called. I was losing which is why I was eager to come and help. Yukise might be a doctor but he's so naughty." he said chuckling. "Well here you go. Tacos just for your adorable Akise. Yukise are you ready to go?" Aso said smiling. Akise glanced up at the other and smiled seeing the tacos. Yukise stood up and pets Akise upon the head. "We'll be on our way. Don't hesitate to call if there's any trouble." he said walking to leave. Aso chuckled a bit waving bye and left behind Yukise. "Was it me or did those two seem odd." Akise asked.

Ryoko smiled thanking Aso for his help before biding him goodbye. Looking at Akise as the door shut he nodded. "Hmm, I agree. Aso said they were in the middle of a game but from the last comment he made about it it kind of sounded pretty dirty..." He trailed of thinking, that would explain why Yukise was tense. Shaking his head unsure Ryoko went to fetch the food.

Akise glanced over at Hiroyuki who had been really quiet since they arrived. "Your like Ryoko when people are around. You try to fade away from view." he said softly before glancing over towards the kitchen. He smiled seeing Ryo with the food. He was hungry after all and not being able to cook himself had bothered him.

Ryoko placed the food on the table with some cutlery before looking at the other two "Well come on I am starving!" he laughed sitting down himself. He couldn't quite hear what Akise was saying to Hiroyuki but he figured it wasn't important and he was glad the two were getting along, it made him feel a little better about bringing his ex into the house.

__

Hiroyuki looked at Akise and smiled sadly "The less people I talk to and get to know the less people are involved and the safer both they and i are." He explained quietly before going to join Ryoko at the table.

Akise looked at Hiroyuki. "I said I would help you with that. So you really shouldn't worry so much. I don't go back on my word one bit." he said as he got up and went to the table. He sat upon Ryoko's lap. "I found the best seat in the house." he giggled glancing at Ryoko to see if he'd say anything. He wanted to lighten the mood in the house a bit. Akise did plan to help Hiroyuki but only if the other truly wanted him to.

Ryoko chuckled "are you sure because my seat just got a whole lot better!" He laughed placing a gently kiss on the others neck. Picking up a taco he filled it with various pieces of meat, veg and rice before holding it up to Akise's mouth. "Say arhh my sweet." He murmured kissing the exposed neck again.

Taking his seat Hiroyuki looked on amused, laughing at the two of them being so cute. "Ohh does that mena my seat is the worst? Should i go sit on both of you to make it better?" He asked laughing. Rolling his eyes he filled his own taco and began to eat. It tasted really good.

Akise smiled hearing Ryoko. This was turning out to be a fun evening. He slowly says 'aah' to take a bite when his gaze darts over to Hiroyuki. "I wonder if the chair could hold all three of us. Then again it would be the best falling seat in the house." he grins before poking Ryoko's nose. "My neck isn't apart of the taco." he says blushing a bit.

Ryoko laughed at Akise's comment. He was right, there we no other seats e llapsed yet. Smiling as the male reprimanded him he pouted "Damn, but you taste better!" He bruoght the actual taco to his lips and eating it. "Ohh actually I might have been wrong!" He teased taking another bite, it really was very good.

Hiroyuki laughed with the couple enjoying their company and silly cuteness.