its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise looked at Ryoko. "I am way tastier than any taco! Don't say the taco is better than me." he said feeling a bit upset with that. He didn't expect Ryoko to tease him so. Despite everything he was enjoying himself which was rare since he enjoyed being alone most of the time. This was something he had noticed recently. He really fell for Ryoko more than he could ever actually admit.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko smiled "Sorry, you taste much better really." His eyes sparkled as he kissed the other again before finishing eating his food. He ran his hand over the others back relaxing him. "I was just teasing you." He whispered in the man's ear trying to console him knowing he had upset Akise a little. "you taste better than anything in the world my love." He cooed quietly in his ear so only he could hear.

__

Hiroyuki couldn't hear what was being said but he figured that was on purpose so he didn't pry and just ate smiling to himself at how adorable they were and trying to block out the thought of his previous lover.

Akise looked at Ryoko. "Do you mean it? Am I really?" he asked softly looking at him. He was glad he got the other to say such things. It was just enough knowing Ryoko thought these things about him. Hearing him say it was like a bonus. He then parts his lips to take a bit of the taco. He really liked these from time to time. Aso surly knew how to make a really good taco which only made Akise want to learn how to do so himself.

Ryoko smiled happily "Of course i mean it.." He thought for a moment before whispering "How about when your done we go upstairs and i can show you how much i mean it?" He asked smiling happily to himself he really loved how cute the male was and he felt they hadn't done anything in ages. His wrists still hurt a little if he put too much pressure on them but he could survive, he wanted Akise and to check his entire body was ok.

Akise looked at Ryoko as his cheeks turned a light pink. "Uh, sure. I wouldn't mind that one bit." he said smiling a bit. He didn't expect that and he honestly wasn't sure how he felt about it either. He was sure Ryoko wanted to reclaim what was honestly his but it bothered him some. As he hadn't told the other exactly how hurt he was there. 'I suppose I'll tell him before he gets overly excited about it...' Akise thinks.

Ryoko nuzzled the others neck affectionately "Well hurry up and finish then. I am sure Hiroyuki can find something to do down here right?" He asked the male. Hiroyuki looked up from what he was doing and nodded "Err..yer..sure..sorry what?" He hadn't really been listening to any of that exchange. Ryoko sighed "I said you can find something to do that doesn't involve touching my laptop or going upstairs for a while can't you?" Hiroyuki chuckled and smirked "Ohh and why would that be? There some reason you don't want me upstairs?" He laughed grinning as he teased the male knowing full well why they wanted to go upstairs.

Akise nods as he continued to eat silently. He hears the two but doesn't say anything. He was feeling a bit on edge and nervous as though it was their first night together. It wasn't like him to over react over something. Though Ryoko was involved in this and that's what made it hard to bring up. He knew his lover would worry and be upset with Yuujiro. Things were finally calming down and Akise didn't want to stir up anything.

Ryoko noticed how quiet Akise was being but he didn't want to say anything unless the male didn't want to talk about it so he settled, for the moment at least, to gently massaging his back as he ate, trying to relieve some of the tension in them while the male finished eating.

Once finished eating, Akise glanced over to Ryoko. He still wasn't saying anything but that's just how he normally was. He slowly got up from the other's lap and sighs. "I'll be upstairs waiting for you alright." he mutters as he headed up to the room. As much as there was a happiness in the air only moments ago, Akise's mood had instantly drained it all away.

Ryoko's eyes saddened as the other walked away. He stood wanting to run after the male and console him but he didn't know what he had done. Looking at hiroyuki he quickly said "can you clean please." Before he ran up the stairs after his lover. Placing his hand on the others should he asked carefully "Akise what's wrong? Please tell me... If your not in the mood just say it's okay at don't have to do anything." He was genuinely very worried although dispute what his voice said he was desperate to touch Akise and feel him again, it felt like it had been too long.

Hiroyuki just rolled his eyes, he still didn't get those two but they send happy enough, most of the time at least. He didn't mind doing the dishes after all he was freeloading and it was the last he could do.

Akise glanced back at Ryoko. "I don't want to go all the way tonight. You can touch me because I miss your touch. Though I don't wish to go further than that. I'm sorry Ryoko but I just don't feel well enough to do that much right now." he said glancing to the side. He wasn't being fully honest and he hoped Ryoko didn't notice that. Akise didn't know how to say what was really wrong without causing Ryoko to become furious.

Ryoko sat down on the bed pulling Akise with him. Facing I the smaller male he brushed the hair from the mans face and cupping his cheek he gently kissed him. Pulling away he stayed close to his lover carefully asking "what's wrong Akise? You can tell me, you know that right?" His voice was quiet and loving as he looked worried into the others eyes.

"You'll get upset and angry. I don't like seeing you like that. So can't I just say I'm not well and you just accept it?" he asked laying his head upon Ryoko's chest. Akise really didn't want to upset his lover. Things had finally settled down and he was glad about that. He was smiling even if it wasn't as often as he felt he should be smiling.

Ryoko stroked the man's hair as he settled on his chest. "Come on my love, you can tell me. I will worry more otherwise and I want to nurse my lover back to health." He smiled kissing the top of Akise's head lightly as he spoke. He wanted the Akise to confide in him and it hurt him that the male thought he would get mad. He just wanted to make sure Akise was ok.

"I honestly can't have you do that to me. I didn't want to say anything until I as fully healed but..." he said glancing up at Ryoko. "I got hurt by Yuujiro-nii. Since he was forceful and such. It hurts a lot there. I really do want you but just we have to wait a while." he said waiting to see his reaction. Akise was sure this would cause the other to become furious.

Ryokos eyes softened as the other told him the truth. Yes he was mad but not at Akise he was mad at yuujro and there was nothing he could do about that so he just pulled Akise close embracing him and stroking him comfortingly "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough, I'm sorry I feel for his trick. I love you so much." He lifted the mans head pressing his lips gently to the others. "No sex for a while, I can do that." He shifted a little embarrassed, he wasn't totally sure how long Akise meant when he said he wanted to abstain from going the while way. He wasn't totally sure his lab I do could withstand that long, he wanted Akise enough right now. He blushed a little as his mind wandered and he saw how cute Akise looked in the maid dress and how enticing his moans were. He felt his cock begin to grow and quickly tried to push the thoughts from his mind. But to no avail.

Akise could tell that Ryoko was feeling some sort of way about him revealing the truth. He stayed silent before staring up at him. "I know we can't go all the way but I can still make you feel good. That is if you want me to." he asked glancing to the side. Akise sat up from Ryoko wondering what the other would say. He had did a little research on some things he could use to tease Ryoko a bit. Akise supposed it could come in handy now.

Ryoko looked at the smaller male and smiled. "Just stop if it's too much ok?" He said not wanting to hurt his boyfriend further but he had to admit he wanted this badly. He had felt a little deprived over the past few days not being able to touch his lover intimately and now he wanted him badly.

Akise smiled as he pushed Ryoko upon the bed. "Just let me take the lead for now." he said blushing a bit. He got up from the bed and slipped out of his clothes. He put back on the mini kimono from yesterday. "I noticed you liked me in this yesterday." he said smiling. He then climbed upon the bed and pulls down Ryoko's pants a bit. "Your so naughty." he said teasingly. Akise leans forward to lick up and down Ryoko's length.

Ryoko chuckled as he let himself be pushed back "You're sexy when you're dominant." he chuckled. Feeling that warm tongue against his cock fully aroused him, he could feel his member twitching needily as he propped himself up on his arms and looked with clouded eyes upon his lover in the erotic kimono.

"This won't happen often so take my treat to you and enjoy it." he said putting the tip into his mouth. Akise wasn't sure how to fully play the dominate role. He enjoyed Ryoko being the one to top him. Though the internet and his sister's manga sure came in handy at times. He was glad he did a little research. Swirling his tongue around the tip, Akise the slowly sucks Ryoko's entire cock into his mouth.

Ryoko groaned add he felt that beautiful mouth take him in. His arms collapsed beneath him as he lost the strength in his arms to that tongue. "I don't know how I couldn't enjoy it." He groaned out his eyes shutting in pleasure.

Akise continued this for a moment before picking up some speed. He really wanted Ryoko to enjoy himself as much as possible. This was rather embarrassing but he was able to handle it because it was for his beloved. Naturally he would be far to shy to even suggest such a thing. 'When did I become so bold..' Akise thinks to himself as he continued.

Ryoko moaned as the speed increased, his fingers clentched and unclentched at the duvet covers as he lost to the feelings. Loftoing one hand he placednit in Akise's hair weaving it in between the fine locks "Akise...so good...deeper." He moaned out, he could feel himselfngetting close already even though that was extremely quick. He felt so sex deprived and his lover was being so erotic he felt he couldn't hold it too much longer as his breaths began to come in pants.

Akise couldn't help but find Ryoko's reaction adorable. He was normally the one panting and moaning. It was a nice change to hear Ryoko's voice. It was very enticing. He went deeper to please his lover as he sucks. Akise wonders if this was really good for Ryoko. He honestly couldn't let the other know this was his first time doing something like this. Though Akise knew if Ryoko paid any attention to him then he could figure that on his own.