its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

As he cooked ryoko pondered which job he would take, in all his previous jobs he has only had to go into the main office for a few hours each week the rest of the time he could work say home bit he wasn't sure how it would work with such big Co-operations. While one job focused mainly on the computing OS system of programming the other was focused on the creation of programme that could decode electromagnetic brain signals into something you could use in modern technology. He frowned not sure what to do but of there was one thing he was certain of... He was being new clothes it wasn't like he could turn up to work looking like he currently did. Flipping the bacon he put the toast in the rooster and laid the table making a put off tea while he had the time and pouring himself a mug which he sipped on casually.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise laid in bed thinking back on the many birthday parties he had been given. Every year since he could remember it's rained on his birthday. It has not once been a sunny day and for that he's never found joy in celebrating. Slowly opening his eyes he noticed it started to pour. 'I hate being born on such a day... maybe I wasn't really suppose to be here...' he thinks as he did so every year on his birthday.

Finished making the breakfast ryoko looked up noting Akise wasn't down yet, he smiled pleased with the fact. He searched around the kitchen for a moment until he found a tray and placed the food Leiden plates upon out before he quickly ran to the door opening it slightly and rushing into the rain. From the edge of the house he picked a small red rose that was in bloom before rushing back on and placing it on the tray, now should not more than damp. He rolled his eyes at himself and picked up the tray walking back to three bedroom. "Come on wake up sleepy head." He laughed as he walked into the bedroom setting the tray beside Akise. "Here, I made breakfast in bed for you since you weren't down." He smiled as he to say on the bed.

Akise opened his eyes to look at Ryoko. "Did you make breakfast in the shower?" he asked giggling softly. He sat up and touched Ryoko's hair. "Breakfast made by you makes me the happiest man alive." he said before noticing the rose. "That's why your wet. You went outside in the rain." he mutters picking up the rose. As he held it one of the thorns pricked his finger. "Here, pass me the food so I can eat." he says ignoring his finger. It didn't hurt so he didn't care to worry about it.

Ryoko chuckled at the others joke. He was very happy that Akise liked it, the complement bringing a soft smile to his face that lit up his eyes making them shine with happynees. He sat down on the bed next to Akise gently lifting the hand the male had pricked himself on, carefully bringing it up to his mouth and gently licking the smaller drorp of blood away before pressing a kiss to the tip of the finger. "Be careful my love, your blood is too precious to spill." Placing the hand back on Akise's lap he pocked up a plate from the tray and passed it to his lover. He resisted the urge to say happy birthday.

Akise turned bright red ass he stares at the other. "Wha!? You are so mean using lines like that. Its no fair." he said pulling the sheet over himself to hide. He noticed the other passing him the tray. he slowly peeks out from under the sheets. "You should go do your shopping before the rain gets worse. I wouldn't want my sweet lover to get sick." he said before slowly taking the food from him. Akise was still far too embarrassed.

Ryoko smiled softly "Hey don't worry about me after all....." He trailed off knowing he shouldn't say what he was about to, but he wanted so badly to spoil the other on his birthday but he knew he couldn't, he didn't want Akise to get mad at him. He continued "After all shopping is mostly inside anyway so it doesn't matter if I get wet." Looking at his watch he noticed the time "Ohh maybe i should get going, it's nearly mid day after all." He looked sadly at the other "Sorry, I shall be back son ok." He stood, leaning down and issuing Akise's forehead he pulled on a jacket and headed for the door.

Akise looked at Ryoko and was feeling worried. He could tell the other wanted to say something but was holding back. He didn't know what it was so he couldn't really bring it up to ask him. He stayed silent as he felt the other kiss his forehead. "You just be careful and I'll be here when you return." he said softly. Once Ryoko was outside he sighs. "I wonder what's on his mind. Is it something he can't tell me?" he mutters softly.

Ryoko nodded and left. Picking up his car keys he opened the door looking back sadly worried, he felt bad leaving Akise by himself on his birthday but if he had to go to work tomorrow he knew he had to leave. Shutting the door he ran through the rain to his car unlocking it as fast as he could and jumping in. sighing he started the engine and pulled out the driveway. He glared at the clouds. Shaking his head trying to rid himself of any gloomy thoughts.

Parking the car he got out and locked the car again. Ryoko ran from the car park to the nearest shop trying to avoid getting completely soaked. Sighing he looked up running a hand through his hair he looked up staring strait into the face of his ex. "Hiroyuki-san?"

Akise laid in bed after eating the food Ryoko made. He poked at the rose before staring at the falling rain. This just made him feel more depressed. His gaze drifts towards his things as he gets up and finds his phone. He noticed Aso, Yukise and Minami called him. He had a feeling they were either worried or trying to celebrate his birthday. He would have called them back but his mind was elsewhere. He wonders if he should have let Ryoko alone celebrate his birthday. Akise knew the other had been upset just because he hid the fact of when his birthday was. With a sigh Akise decides to call Ryoko.

Ryoko stared at his ex in horror, this was not meant to happen, why was Yuki here? He didn't even live in this area nor did he work here either. "Ryo Chan! Long time no see! How ya doing?" He laughed embracing Ryoko. Feeling a little awkward Ryoko disengaged himself form the male "I..I am fine...Yourself? What are you doing around this area." The male ran a hand through his short brown hair laughing awkwardly "Hehe..long story but to put it simply I got kicked out my apartment and don't have the money to get a new one." Ryoko looked away sighing "Ohh..." He didn't know what else to say. He felt sorry for the man and wanted to help but they hadn't spoken in years and although they had parted on good terms it was still a little odd. Thankfully his phone rang "Sorry let me take this." He sighed in relief as he saw the caller id and answered "Akise, you ok? Something happen?" He asked worried although he was happy if the male had simply decided to call him because he wanted to.

Akise was happy when Ryoko answered. "Oh I am alright but I am a bit lonely. Hurry home so I can see you alright. Uh, um, also if you want to say it you can. I won't be upset if its you celebrating it." he said blushing a bit. Akise then glanced at the phone. "I have to go and um wash the dishes. Love you and see you soon." he said before hanging up. He couldn't believe his heart skipped a beat just because he wanted to celebrate his birthday with Ryoko. He had to do something to calm himself.

((oOo surprise ex-!! So exciting. here i thought it would have been Miki... i am so excited :leaf15:))

Ryoko smiled, he couldn't get a word in edgeways as Akise spoke too quickly for him to speak also. Just as the other was about to hang up he said "love you too, I shall be back as soon as I can" but Akise had already gone. Rolling his eyes to himself he couldn't keep the smile of his face, he couldn't believe Akise was allowing him to celebrate his birthday, that meant he could buy something right? It didn't matter he would anyway. Now in a good mood he turned to Hiroyuki. "Sorry..boyfriend, so Hiroyuki you want to help me find some new clothes you always were good at fashion!" He knew it was a little foolish but it was nostalgic to see Yuki again "ohh come on Ryoko chan don't be so formal, you always used to be so cute calling me Yuki...so what's the boyfriend like?" He asked playfully giving Ryoko a friendly jab in the side. "He is perfect,now can we please get on with it I want to go home." The others face dropped sadly and Ryoko quickly backtracked "sorry sorry that was rude come on let's get some clothes."

For the next half an hour the two wandered into the random shops picking out all manner of new clothes for Ryoko. Finally laiden with bags they made their way back to the car. Well aware that Hiroyuki had no where to go Ryoko looked at him, trying to decide what to do as he unlocked the Amazon placing the shopping bags in the boot. He had no idea what to do, while the two obviously had no remaining feelings for each other he was aware that inviting the man to stay at theirs would be awkward for Akise but on the other hand he had no where to go and without a place to live could not get a job. He sighed. "Get in Hiroyuki." He sighed as he open the door and started the car. As he drove home he couldn't help but worry about Akise's reaction to this suddon development.

Akise thought about something and then called his sister. Minami was excited when her phone rang. "Yay! I am so glad you answered. Everyone is worried over here. We wanted to make sure you and Ryoko-kun is alright." she said. "We are fine. I need you to come over with something for me to wear. Its a surprise for Ryoko." he said. Minami giggled. "I'll be over in a second. This is exciting." she said before hanging up. Minami wasted no time in rushing over there. Yukise and Aso tagged along with her. Once she arrived at Akise's place she ran to the door. Akise opened up and a present box was handed to him. "Its from all of us. You can't return it." she said running back to the car. Aso and Yukise waved at him before they drove off. Akise closed the door and went back to the room. He opened the box to find a kimono inside. He smiled as he placed it on the bed. He went to take a bath before putting it. Surprisingly the kimono was the same color as his mix-match eyes.

Ryoko pulled into the drive before getting out the car and smiling at Hiroyuki "stay here for a moment, I'll be right back ok." Hiroyuki smiled "hey don't worry its fine I'll wait after all I woulld feel bad imposing upon your boyfriends house without his permission." Ryoko nodded getting out, pulling the keys out and rushing to house flinging the door open and running inside. "Aki chan, I'm home!"

Akise was in he kitchen when Ryoko entered. He noticed the other didn't have any bags with him. "Was shopping not very good? Did you not find any clothes to your liking?" he asked. The kimono was short and he was wearing socks with it. He walked close to the other and kisses his cheek. "Is something wrong Ryo?" he asked looking at the other. It was still raining yet now it was just a light drizzle. Akise wonders if something happened to him.

Ryoko's eyes widened as he looked upon his lover, he couldn't believe that Akise was in such an adorable kimono, his cheeks turning a slight tint of pink as the other kissed him. He ran a hand through his hair, his blush darkening. He felt bad about bringing Hiroyuki into this now, all he wanted to do was relax with his boyfriend, the thought and sight of Akise in the sexy kimono was seriously turning him on. The last thing he wanted now was for Hiroyuki to come in and destroy this moment.

Stepping closer to his lover, he pushed a strand of Akise's hair behind his ear, carefully removing a small box from his pocket. He held the box between them. "Happy birthday my love" he whispered, wrapping the others hand around the Rolex watch.

Akise noticed Ryoko's pink cheeks and it made him smile. "Oh! Um thank you. You didn't have to get something expensive you know. Now I feel bad for calling you and saying that." he said glancing to the side. Though at the same time he smelt something. "Ryo... Did someone touch you? You have some scent I've never smelt before on you."

Ryoko looked at Akise "Don't worry, I wanted to buy something for you anyway, after all its only once a year." He kissed the others cheek. As the other spoke he couldn't help but feel slightly happy that the male noticed a separate scent on him.

Pulling away slightly he turned serious "I ran into my ex earlier, he always was quite touchy so he gave me a hug as soon as he saw me and..." He trailed off not sure how to approach the subject that was before him. "Well... He kind of got evicted from his apartment....well erm... Sorry but would it be ok if he slept on the couch for a night?" Suddenly realising what he had said Ryoko backtracked rapidly. "There's nothing between us I promise! He just needs a place to sleep tonight...he's just an acquaintance, after all I love you." He placed a hand loving on Akise's cheek.

Akise chuckled as the other told him the gift was once a year. "I suppose you have a point. I'll treasure this gift forever." he says with a smile. Upon hearing his response to the scent Akise walked pass Ryoko to the door. "So you just left him outside in the rain?" he asked walking over and calling the male inside. "I am not worried about anything. Its only natural to want to be kind to someone you know. Although I am kind to even strangers but you know that all too well don't you." he said poking Ryoko's cheek. "He can stay until he's on his feet. Though now your in trouble Ryo. You went out to get me this gift, thought to help a friend and completely forgot to go food shopping for the fridge. How will we all eat?" he asked with a pout on his face. Akise just wanted to pick on his lover. It was nice he was helping someone out. Though he would keep an eye on this guy just in case. After all he was an ex- of Ryoko.

Ryoko signed in relief "I love you so much, you do realise that right." He pulled the other in close kissing him gently on the lips as Hiroyuki cautiously entered the house carrying all the bags fully Leiden with clothes with him. Ryoko looked at Akise a little sheepishly as he pulled away from the kids not moving from his closeness to the other. "Sorry I completely forgot, shall I go get some food?" Moving away from Akise he pushed the door shut before suddenly remembering the car wasn't locked, he didn't really want to loose his only asset, the perfect condition Amazon own from new which he has inherited from his parents. "One moment." He ran out into the rain locking the car rapidly before he buried back in.

Akise looked at Ryoko happily. "Well I mean if you want to eat tonight it would be best to go and get something. I mean I could try to put something together with what we have." he mutters softly looking at Hiroyuki. He turned his attention to the new house guest. "Hello there. My name is Akise. Welcome to our humble home." he said with a smile. He was curious as to what the other male had planned. He didn't plan to let this guy stay here longer than a week.

Ryoko ran back inside "we have enough to make something don't we? I can always go out in the morning and get food but..." He sighed "no your right I'll go get something." He looked from Akise to Hiroyuki feeling bad for leaving the two by themselves in case it was a little weird "do you mind? I won't be long." Picking his keys from the side again he pulled Akise close and kissed him gently on the cheek.

Akise looked at Ryoko. "I'll be just fine. You hurry up and don't take too long." he said kissing him back. He had wanted to celebrate this day alone with Ryoko. He wonders if it was a waste of time to have even suggested such a thing earlier. Letting that go for now he looked over at Hiroyuki. He had introduced himself to the other and it seemed he was ignored. That only sliced his kindness in half. This was his place to share with Ryoko only.

Ryoobleft the house running out to quickly get food in the car, saddened that he had to leave his lover by himself on his birthday. It wouldn't be long though, he just hope to two males could get along.

Hiroyuki, who currently stood a little awkwardly in the corner smiled to Akise as ryoko left "he is so kind," he murmured "anyway... Hi, I am Hiroyuki, Fujitaka Hiroki. Pleased to meet you." He stuck out his hand to shake with Akise moving forward a pace but he tripped over the bag in front of him in the process landing on the floor in a heap. He rubbed his elbow wincing "sorry, the I guess." He laughed a little but it was strained, he was all too aware he was in the house if a man he didn't know and a man who probably resented his presence getting in between him and his lover.