The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Thank..." murmured the bluenette softly before falling asleep this time, his head falling on his own shoulder, his body somewhat lop-sided. The young bluenette still maintained his innocence, beside being beaten and battered looking, mumbling a mewling every so often while they went home, a peaceful expression on his face.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William smiled softly while glancing at his lover. He drove back home in silence and calmness. Once the two of them reached Kiyoshi's house, the tall male gently picked his lover up and walked inside, heading straight to the other's room. He layed the bluenette down and dropped down next to him. The dark-haired man closed his eyes and wrapped a hand around the thin waist. It only took his a few minutes to fall asleep... Mornings really were horrible for him. And this one - especially.

The bluenette was contently asleep, breathing heavily. Unconsciously, he cuddled up into the warmth around him, holding his lover's hand, breathing in his lover's scent, calming down from the brutal day, beginning to breath softer now, as if just his lover's presence in a whole made everything better, and made the bad go away.

William yawned and pulled the other closer while slowly beginning to wake up. The dark-haired male lazily opened one eye to look at his lover and let out a small smile at the sleeping face. Afterwards, the tall man glanced at the clock. 5 pm was the time right now. He rubbed his eyes and yawned again before slowly sitting up, careful not to wake Kiyoshi.

"Will...please...stay with me?" quietly asked the young male, his blue hair in his eyes, his body shivering a bit, before sitting up, and then hugging the older male tightly, a few tears rolling down his face, "Don't leave me alone...please?"

William closed his eyes for a few moments and sighed, gently wrapping his hands around the other. "Don't cry... I won't leave you alone, I promise." He said softly and gently kissed Kiyoshi's forehead. "Just don't cry... Please..."

Kiyoshi nodded firmly before he murmured, "All right, no crying..." He nuzzled his head against his lover's chest affectionately, rubbing his head over his lover's chest, until he rested his head on his lover's heart, "Hmm...your heart beat...it's kind of pretty...like an indian drug..."

William chuckled softly and gently stroked his lover's hair. "Well, my heart's beating only for you now." He said softly and leaned back against the pillow, closing his eyes once again. "How're you feeling now, anyway?"

"Hmm better...they're gone...I'm happy...it hurts less.." murmured the bluenette softly before he nuzzled closer into his lover's hand that was petting his hair. "Your hand feel good...it's warm..." The small male was acting like a lost kitten would, nuzzling up to the one who loved him the most.

William chuckled and nodded while continuing to stroke the other's hair. "You know, you're like some small kitten..." He murmured out and kissed his lover's nose. "I just want to keep you safe and close~" He laughed softly and looked at the bluenette. "Now, are you feeling hungry?"

"No thank you...I don't think the baby's hungry either..." murmured the bluenette softly, before musing softly, "I wonder if the baby was hurting when I was...." The tiny cyan-haired male kissed his lover's other hand, before sitting in his lap, straddling his lover, resting his head on his shoulder before saying, "I'm sad I can't be perfect for my parents tomorrow..."

William let out a sad smile and kissed the other's forehead. "If your parents can't accept you the way you are now, they're not worthy to be your parents at all." He said quietly as he wrapped both hands around Kiyoshi's waist. "It'll be just fine~" He promised with a smile and gently kissed his lover's cheek. "Do you still wanna play games today?"

"Nya!~" chirped the bluenette playfully after Will put his hands on his waist, "Hmm...I love games, so let's play a game!~" After a few moments, his smile slowly faded before he nervously asked, "Umm...what game are we going to play? I didn't even think one up..."

William smiled and chuckled. "Just ask me questions for now~ I'll let you go off this time." He grinned and kissed his lover's nose. "I'm an open book for ya. Anything you wanna know - just ask~ I'll ask you questions afterwards... Maybe we will think of our own game while we ask~"

"Hmm...let's start out with something simple, what's your favorite color?" asked Kiyoshi softly, gently resting his head in the space between his lover's neck and shoulder, humming softly to himself, rather content. It had started to rain outside, and there was thunder and lightning every once and a while, which sent shivers up his spine and caused him to almost leap every time he heard the thunder.

William let out a chuckle and wrapped his hands tighter around his lover. "I love the color blue..." He said softly as he gently stroked Kiyoshi's back. "Don't be scared, alright? I wouldn't let anything happen to you~" The tall man said with a gentle smile and pressed his lips against the other's forehead, waiting for another question.

"Just like my hair..." giggled the younger male softly, flinching from the pain that came when he moved his lips too much, given the swelling on his face. "Hmm...have you had any exes?" questioned the short male curiously, snuggling closer to the older male rather affectionately.

William blinked and shook his head. "Not exactly like your hair... More like the color of the night sky. A deep, dark blue..~" The man said a bit dremily and let out a chuckle. When he heard the following question, the dark-haired man closed his eyes as he nodded. "Quite a few, actually... Both women and men... Gosh, I'm like some manwhore!" William sighed dramatically and looked at Kiyoshi.

"Hmm...the sad thing being, I've been with like...two other people, both men...I'm not flexible like that." admitted the young bluenette softly before scratching his head for more questions. "Hmm...what was your first job?" His eyes were hardly open, though when they looked like they did now, they were a deep midnight blue color, well, at least that's what it looked like given the shading of the room and his sinfully dark eyelashes.

William smiled softly as he held the other close to himself. "My first job?... Oh, when I was around fifteen, I used to work in a bookstore-cafe. It was a quiet, nice place... And the owner was my uncle, so I guess things just worked out for me." William let out a chuckle and looked at Kiyoshi. "And when I finished college, my first job was in a library. I used to help people pick out or find the books they need... Come to think of it, most of my life spun around books."

"That's pretty cool...I used to go to the library in town..though, after being stalked a few times, I just began to order manga online...which explains that right there..." Kiyoshi lifted his hand and pointed at the bookshelf next to his TV, which contained all of his anime and manga. "I don't even think I've ever even asked you this...but how old are you anyways?"

William blinked a few times and let out a soft laugh. "How old do I look like?" He grinned as he leaned comfortably against the pillow. "I'm twenty-six~" He smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "A lot of people say I look young for my age... Do you think that's true?" He asked while tilting his head to one side.

"You look...older than me, that's for sure, but yet again, I look like at oldest I'm sixteen, even though I'm twenty-one years old...hmm...to me...it looks like you could be earlier twenties, maybe just dead on twenty." the young male said firmly, nodding his head to ensure a final answer, "Yes, you do look younger than your age...geesh! I just noticed I'm nine years from being thirty!" He blushed vividly at the thought.

William raised his eyebrows and blinked. “You're saying that to a guy who's four years from being thirty...“ He mumbled out in slight annoyance. “I'm five years older than you!“ He complained ssoftly and sighed. “I feel so old now... Sheesh, I'm even going to be twenty-seven next week...“ He muttered out and shook his head. He'd almost forgot it was his birthday!

Kiyoshi looked down at his hands softly before almost crying, "I'm so sorry!...I wish I knew before hand...I would have planned something for next week...I feel like a horrible person now..." His eyes watered up a bit, truly feeling guilty about it. Kiyoshi felt guilty when it came to his lover over the littlest of things, even though he could curse out a man that was thirty years old, get slapped in the face, and not cry. The bluenette was an odd male.