The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"I'll help...I'd feel greedy if I didn't help!" exclaimed the young bluenette, his eyes growing large, as if he thought it was a silly question in a whole. "What do we need now?"

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William chuckled and smiled softly at his lover. "Take half of the butter and melt it on a low flame, while I'll go and take care of the eggs~" He said softly as he cracked the eggs into the bowl.

Smiling softly, he took out a knife and cut the stick in half, and then unwrapped it, took out a pan, put the stove flames on a low simmer, and allowed the butter to melt. As the butter melted, he put the other stick of butter away, humming to himself as he did so.

William began to whip the eggs with a fork while sitting on a chair. He glanced at his lover and smiled softly when he heard the other humming. The tall male smiled to himself and continued his work, time from time looking over at Kiyoshi, all the time listening to his humming.

The bluenette watch the butter with concentration, making sure that it didn't burn. With a small sigh, he turned off the burner and placed the pan on the back burner, which was off. "The butter's done." responded the young male.

William nodded and glanced at the other. "Okay, then could you measure one pound of flour?" He asked as he put the eggs away and walked over to grab the milk. He put it next to the bowl of the eggs and scratched his head before walking to take some salt and sugar.

"Sure!" The young blunette said merrily, happily grabbing the flour out of the cabinet, and poured it into a measuring cup. When he put the measuring cup back down, the flour poofed upwards, and coated the young male's face with a thin layer of white, causing him to softly sneeze. Putting the flour away, he itched at his face, trying to get the flour off.

William glanced at his lover and laughed at what seemed to have happened. "Go and wash it off, I'll take care of the flour~" He chuckled and took the bag of flour from Kiyoshi, chuckling at the other's expression. "You should be a bit more careful, mm~?"

"Eww, who would want to be careful?" The bluenette laughed sarcastically before walking to the kitchen sink, and simply just washed his face there, wiping off the flour from his face. Grabbing the towel that was nearby, he dried off his face. "I can't wait to eat cookies!" There was obvious excitement in his voice, and happiness gleaming in his eyes.

William chuckled and shook his head as he measured the flour needed for the cookies. "Patience, now can you get the chocolate and cut it into small pieces?" He asked as he walked over and mixed the eggs, milk, flour, sugar and everything else that was needed.

"I have chocolate chips, and I'm not good with knives." said the young male, rubbing the back of his neck with a sigh. Whenever he touched a knife, he would always end up cutting himself on accident.

William blinked and smiled. "Just give them to me then~" He asked as he continued to mix the batter. Unconsciously, the tall male began to hum to himself, closing his eyes for a few moments. "Oh, and turn the stove to 200 degrees, alright?"

The short male nodded. Trying to reach for the top shelf, he began to jump, until he finally hooked his finger around it and opened the cabinet door, and then jumping up and grabbing the chocolate chip bag. Putting it down on the counter, he then walked over to the stove and turned it on to 200 degrees.

William grabbed the bag of chocolate chips and put some of them into the batter as he continued to mix it. When he was sure it was ready, he took out one tin-plate and glanced at Kiyoshi. "You wanna help me put the batter on this?"

"No thank you...I'll probably try to eat it." Kiyoshi sighed softly, though rubbed the back of his neck, a small grin on his lips. His blue eyes looked a bit tender, and he seemed a bit sad, as if there was something wrong, or he was thinking of something negative, "Will...just know that I'll always love you, okay? Don't forget that..."

William smiled and nodded while beginning to put the batter in small amounts on the tin-plate. When he heard his lover's following words, the tall male turned to the smaller male with a small frown on his face. "How could I forget that? Kiyoshi... You don't sound too happy, is something wrong?" He asked, clearly worried about the other.

"I just...wanted to let you know...I just..." His eyes began to tear up a bit, "I just wanted to remind you...so that...if something does happen...you still know how much I love you..." He looked at his feet, tears now rolling down his cheeks.

William's eyes widened and he pulled the other into a hug, gently stroking his hair. "Nothing will happen, you hear me? I'll stay by your side no matter what... Kiyoshi, I love you too much to leave you. I love you both, and you have to understand that we'll be together no matter what."

"Together forever? In death, we won't be together. I just wanted to ....let you know...that even if I die...I love you..." The young male started to actually cry, tears upon tears running down his face, eyes becoming flushed with a soft pink color, trembling a bit, very few whimpers escaping his lips. "I-I'm scared...n-not of death...j-just being without y-you...I-I'm scared of how it will t-turn out in the e-end...I'm s-scared of giving birth...I'm s-scared about all of this!" He finally let out, the thoughts had been building up in his head ever since he heard of even the slight possibility that he was pregnant.

William let out a small sigh as he continued to stroke the other's hair. "Shh... Everything will be alright. Neither of us will die, at least not for a long time... I won't leave you no matter what. Hell, even if I die, I'll come back here and protect you from anything bad, I'll find a way so I can look after you even if you don't see me..." He said soothingly and pressed a kiss against the other's forehead. "Don't be scared, alright? I'll be here with you no matter what, I'll hold your hand when you need it... Kiyoshi, it's okay, you hear me? It's all gonna be okay... You'll give birth to a beautiful being, a person who will have a little bit of both me and you, a little light in the world..." The tall male whispered and continued stroking the smaller's back.

"Y-You don't know that everything's going to be okay...you can't say it...you can't promise that...they don't know what to do with me...they're going to have to perform surgery..and they might not do it right...I don't think they've had someone pregnant like me...it's not guaranteed that I'll be okay..." whined the younger male softly through his tears, coughing, his crying not ceasing. The young male was so scared, and he didn't know what to do, and he didn't know what to really say anymore, everything now at this point turning to mush.

The tall male gently cupped the other's face with both hands and looked straight into the blue eyes, filled with tears. "They're proffesionals, they'll do it right." He said softly and gently kissed away the tears. "You will be okay, I'm sure of it... You just have to believe it yourself now. Baby, everything is going to be okay... Please stop crying..." He pleaded quietly and planted a small kiss on Kiyoshi's forehead. "Nothing can happen to a person like you... I wouldn't let it.."

Cookies forgotten, the young male hiccuped a few times while he cried, his face a soft red color. After a few minutes, his tears ceased. Shakily, he began to wipe the remaining tears away, frowning slightly, quietly, he asked, "Please...please...just hold me?" The young blue-haired male now just wanted to be hugged and cuddled, and he just wanted to sleep, he knew that mentally, right now, he wasn't okay, and that he should try to sleep it off.

William smiled softly and nodded as he gently wrapped his hands around the other. "There, you'll be alright..." He said softly and pressed another kiss on his lover's forehead. "Should we leave the cookies for next time?" The tall male asked, trying to lighten up the mood at least a little bit. It scared him a little bit how his lover just broke down...

"S-sure..." murmured the young bluenette softly under his breath. Quietly, he stammered, "Will....I-I'm s-sorry...I s-shouldn't have acted that w-way...I've b-been such a pest all day...I-I should just get to sleep...I've caused enough trouble..." The young male slipped away slowly, walking towards the stairs.