The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William grinned and nodded. "See, told you so~" He chuckled before turning around to continue putting all the stuff in fridge or some cabinets. He let out a small sigh and scratched his head when he started putting various jams on the table and streched. "Damn, I really thought I bought less..."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The young male's eyes widened, chuckling softly before he began putting the jams away in the cupboard, "Wow, I should totally shop with you next time you go shopping..." With a small sigh, he went through the last bag, and he put the rest of the stuff away in that bag, "You really know how to buy a lot of stuff!" He was giggling at this point.

William glanced over to his lover with a small frown. "Hey, you both need to eat healthy, and more! Kiyoshi, you've got to take really good care of yourself, alright?" He asked softly and gently kissed the other's forehead. "Besides, food is always good~ It's better to have more than less, right?"

"I eat healthily...I just don't eat a lot. I eat the required meals, but I don't eat more than I have to usually. I don't really like eating, though, I really like drinking." The bluenette said softly, before blinking a few times, blushing vividly before he said, "Not alcohol...I like tea and Ramun...oh...right...and water."

William blinked a few times and laughed while shaking his head. "I thought you'd say you really liked drinking alcohol for a minute~" He chuckled and pecked the other's cheek. "Well, I'm pretty sure you'll have a need to eat more pretty soon, since the little guy will be asking for it~" The black-haired male smiled softly and streched as he put away the last product.

"Probably..." The blue-haired male pondered before he pouted softly, "I'm going to get fat..." Kiyoshi hated the idea of being fat, given he was so skinny at the moment, and he couldn't imagine being any more than he already weighed.

William raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Now let's get one thing straight - even if you do become fat, and do note that I said if, you're still going to be the most beautiful person in the world. Besides, if you eat more, the baby will be more healthy~"

"I know!" the bluenette stated before he said, "The baby's going to be pretty...this is weird, though I'm going to predict that the baby is going to have dark hair, and blue eyes, or green eyes, given that we both have dark hair, and blue eyes..." The small male then said, "My natural hair color is black, though I prefer to keep it blue."

William blinked a few times and chuckled. "Your natural hair color is black? Really?" He asked with a smile as he wrapped both hands around the other's waist. "It's hard to imagine you with dark hair... Well, at least you don't have blond hair or anything like that - if the baby would be born with your hair color, there would be questions~" He snickered and pressed a soft kiss against Kiyoshi's forehead. Being a father was still something far away, yet he knew that was going to happen... And it scared him a little bit.

"No, our baby is going to be completely faboo, and have neon pink hair, obviously, and magenta covered eyes, because we know how probable that is...or it will be your favorite...bright orange!~" snickered the young male softly, before wrapping his arms around his lover's neck and pulling his head down a bit so he could plant a small kiss to his lips.

William chuckled and shook his head just before the other pulled him down. The tall male wasn't going to let it end with such a small peck... Not this time. Will sneakily caught the smaller's lips into a deep kiss, his hands pulling his lover closer as he closed his eyes.

The younger male almost gasped, a soft blush coming back onto his cheeks when he felt his lips being taken by his lover. Carefully, he kissed his lover in return, moving his lips with his. Slowly, he closed his blue eyes, almost melting into his warmth.

William smiled into the kiss as he gently trailed his tongue over his lover's bottom lip, politely asking for entrance. His hands were gently trailing over the smaller's back, seemingly close to slipping into his shirt, yet never reaching that point.

The darkness of the blush on his cheeks began to magnify, transitioning into a dark rose color once his lover made his way down his back. As tempting as it was, he wouldn't allow himself to be as vocal as he usually was, trying to keep his moans and pants in his mouth instead of out in the air. Allowing his lover access to his mouth, he awaited what was to come.

William smiled as he slipped his tongue into the wet cavern, exploring it as if it was his first time there. The tall male pulled away after some time, yet he didn't pull his lips away from his lover's body just yet. Will started trailing small, soft kisses down Kiyoshi's neck, as his hands gently made small circles on the other's back.

The young bluenette almost pouted when his lover's lips separated from his, though, once he felt where they were going, he didn't really mind. Gently, he pressed into the warmth of his lover's lips as they trailed down his neck, his eyes still partially closed, but not quite all the way, given that his blue irises were visible. It was almost like William knew all of his sweet spots, turned him on, and then left him be. He's such a tease...

William chuckled softly as he gently nibbled on the pale skin on his lover's neck. He slowly slipped one hand into Kiyoshi's shirt, yet quickly pulled it back, on the same time pulling his lips away from the other's neck. He looked into the blue eyes and smiled softly. "Come on now, let's go and do something, mm~?"

Kiyoshi blinked a few time, lust beginning to cloud his eyes, though only a little bit. Not quite knowing what they were going to do, the blue-haired male decided to not really care. It's not like William would hurt him or anything, so he really didn't have anything to worry about, "Hmm..sure."

William let out a small smile and pulled the other close. "You wanna bake some cookies~?" He asked with a grin and pecked Kiyoshi's cheek. "I know how to make delicious chocolate chip cookies, what do you say, mm?"

Yep, he's a tease, he definitely is. "I like cookies...but you're going to have to keep me from eating the batter...as tasty as it is, knowing my luck I'll get some sort of disease...unless we make vegan cookies." the young male pondered slowly shrugged, "Okay, let's make cookies!"

William smiled softly and nodded. "Well, the least I'd want is for you to get sick, so I'll keep you from doing that~" He winked and chuckled before turning around to take out the flour. "Can you take out some milk and two eggs? Oh, and some butter, too."

The bluenette rubbed the back of his neck before he walked over to the fridge, and grabbed two eggs, the flax seed milk that he always drank, and a stick of butter. "Be warned...I might put anko or sriracha on them."

William let out a small sigh and looked at the other. "Chocolate and sriracha sauce? Noo, Kiyoshi, if you really want to eat the cookies with that, just... Just wait until they're baked, alright? I'm not a big fan of either anko or sriracha sauce..."

"I know, that's what I meant." the younger male said quietly, resting his head on the counter. His hair had moved a bit, part of his hair behind his ears, revealing an ear-ring in his ear, a black stud to be exact, with a small chain on it that had a cuff on the end, attaching to the top of his ear.

William smiled and nodded. "Ah, alright then~ You wanna help me out or will you go and do something until I'm done?" He asked while searching for a bowl. Once he's found it, the tall male took it out and glanced back at his lover for his answer.