The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William smiled and nodded as they reached the other's house. "Well, my parents are definitely going to have trouble believing in this... They were so sure I was straight." He chuckled as he slowly got out of the car and walked over to open the door for Kiyoshi. "But don't worry, they're gonna love you. They treat me as if everything I did was okay as long as I didn't ask for money... Sheesh, can you even believe them?"

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"My parents are fine with the fact that I'm guy I guess, my mom was always happy to talk to me about it, and how things went, though with my dad we never really talk about it, because he's kinda....well, he thinks it's awkward, given he's straight and his son's strictly dickly." The bluenette slipped out of the car, bag in his hand, and his Pikachu now hanging from his teeth. After he closed the car door behind him, he dropped the Pikachu in the bag and took the keys out, and walked up to the door and unlocked it. Carefully, he kept the door open for the older male.

William blinked and nodded. "Oh, I see~" He smiled as he followed the other, looking at the outside of the house. It seemed really nice and elegant... He wouldn't mind living here. As the tall male went inside, he pulled Kiyoshi along with a smile and closed the door. "You've got quite the house~ Does the offer about living here still works?" Will asked with a smile and chuckled. He wasn't exactly joking, yet he didn't want to sound like he wanted to live here so bad...

"Of course!" smiled the bluenette softly, and gripped the older male's hand before regrasping his Pikachu and putting the keys in the bag and then putting the bag on the table. "Be warned though, the only food I think I have in my house right now is Japanese food, and things that taste good with sriracha sauce." The shorter male told him, "I can show you my room and stuff like that, and if you do live here, you can have one of the rooms, or you can sleep with me, whichever one you prefer."

William smiled and grabbed Kiyoshi's waist with both hands, pulling him close. "I don't mind any food, and if anything - I'll just drive out and buy something... Do you mind if I pick up my stuff and bring it here a bit later? I just need the necessary stuff - clothes, my computer, shower products and so on... I think I'll be staying here with ya~"

"Of course I don't mind, I'll be having my Will-senpai staying here with me!~" Gently, he wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, and to the tune of "You are my Sunshine", he softly sang, "You are my senpai, my only senpai, you give me dokis, and shades of gray, you always notice me, and I still love you, you're sugoi, kawaii, desu ne." Softly, he kissed the tip of William's nose, a playful blush on his cheeks.

William blinked a few times as he listened to the other sing, his smile widening with each word. When Kiyoshi finished, the tall male chuckled and kissed the smaller's forehead, then nose, then lips. "That was so nice to hear~" He chuckled and pulled him close. "Now I don't want to let go off you... What're you going to do, mm?"

A soft looked was in the cobalt orbs of his eyes, murmured softly, he said, "First, I'm to do this..." He hooked his legs around his lover's waist, so that he was holding onto his lover. The young bluenette was very light, and very easy to carry. And after that, he said, "Second...I'm going to do this.." And with that, he gently gave his lover a soft kiss on the lips before pulling back and unhooking his legs from around him, standing on the floor once more, smiling playfully.

William smiled as the other hooked his legs around his waist. When the tall male felt another pair of lips on his own, everything else was momentarily gone. Once Kiyoshi pulled away and stood on ground, the taller male snickered and grabbed his waist to pull him up, holding one hand behind his ass and the other on his back as he caught the plum lips of his lover into a deep, passionate kiss.

When he felt himself lifted off the ground once more, he hooked his legs carefully around his lover, and delicately wrapped his arms around his neck, closing his eyes, almost shyly kissing the older male back. His Pikachu was still in one of his hands, holding it by it's ear, resting against William's back.

William deepened the kiss a little bit while closing his eyes, completely drowning in the sensation. He gently trailed one hand over Kiyoshi's back while lightly nipping on the smaller's bottom lip to make him open his mouth. He was feeling hungry for Kiyoshi right now..

Kiyoshi gasped softly before his mouth opened when he felt his lover's teeth on his lip. Sultry moans began to pour from his mouth like sweet honey when the writer's hands ran over his back. Cheeks becoming flushed, the young singer was becoming a bit flustered.

William smiled into the kiss as he slipped the wet muscle into the other's mouth. He enjoyed every single moan that left Kiyoshi's mouth - it was true music to his ear... But he shouldn't go too far. The shorter male was pregnant... Sex wouldn't be a good idea at all.

(People can actually have sex when they're pregnant, and given that Kiyoshi doesn't have a woman sex organ, it means that it would most likely be a lot safer, even though sex during pregnancy isn't harmful if done right in general)

Kiyoshi already knew that he was going to loose this tongue battle, though softly, almost as if timid to do so, he allowed his lover's tongue to coax his tongue into the swirling mess. The small male's moans were becoming softer, fainter, as his lover's proceeded to fill his mouth.

William pulled away after a while, licking his lips to break the strins of saliva that were still connecting their tongues. “Well, could you show me around the house now?“ He asked with a slight smirk on his face. The taller male enjoyed teasing the other in such way...

The bluenette gasped softly when he felt his lover's lips pull away, pouting softly when he felt the absence, "You're a tease...you meanie." Chuckling softly, he said, "That's okay, I can show you around the house."

William snickered and kissed the smaller's forehead. "You haven't experienced my true teasing yet, hun~" He grinned and set Kiyoshi down on the floor. "Then why don't you do just that? It would be great if I at least knew where the bathroom was..."

"The bathroom kinda is filled with a lot of different scented bubbles and really bright colored towels...and a lot of bath floaties..." The bluenette was blushing vividly at the truth he had just admitted, before he said, "The bathroom's upstairs..." The cyan-haired male sighed and grabbed the older male's hand and led him up the stairs.

William covered his mouth with a hand to hold in his laughter. "How old are you again?" He asked teasingly as the other dragged him upstairs. "I think I'm going to have to grab my simple shampoo and shower gel then, mm? No wonder you smell so good all the time..." The tall male said and chuckled at the blushing face of his lover.

"I have you know that I'm just so fabulous because I'm a mixture of Fergie and god, which is why I need bath floaties, because I love bath floaties." stated the bluenette, chuckling softly, obviously joking, opening one of the doors, he revealed the bathroom. The bathroom had bright orange walls, and brown and white titles. There were bright orange and pink towels out, and an array of different soaps, shampoos, and conditioners, and a small bag of bath toys. There was a bright green toothbrush in a little tooth-brush holder, a packet of floss, and some blue colored mouthwash.

William kept on chuckling until they reached the bathroom. "Surely fabulous..." He muttered out just before he stepped into the bathroom. A slight hiss escaped his lips as he unconsciously took a step back and closed his eyes. "How do you not get a headache everytime you go in here?" He asked while carefully trying to open his eyes. "Sheesh, couldn't you go with something a bit more... I don't know, calm?" The tall male asked while rubbing his forehead with one hand. "God, everything's so bright! You have got to be kidding me..." Will mumbled out and looked at Kiyoshi with a small frown on his face.

"I like bright colors..." murmured Kiyoshi quietly before saying, "Sorry that you don't like it...I can change it if you'd like..." The bluenette mumbled, "Everything else isn't bright..." I should be able to be happy for once, I like being happy when I bathe, it makes me feel good about myself. The blue-eyed male let go of the older male's hand before he walked out of the bathroom, leaning against the wall, waiting for William to follow him.

William sighed and walked after the other. "You don't have to be like this... Kiyoshi, I'm okay wit whatever you like, no need to even think about the possibility of changing the colors just because they aren't my favorite, alright?" He asked softly and gently took the short male's hand into his own. "What's important is you being happy."

The bluenette sighed softly before he murmured, "I just don't like the way you reacted...it kinda hurt my feelings." Quietly, he guided the older male to the next room. When he opened the door, he knelt down, and whistled, snapping his fingers once before two kittens came sprinting over. The blue-haired male smiled softly before petting both of the kittens behind the ears. Releasing his lover's hand, he picked up both kitten in his arms, "The black one is Pooky and the gray one is named Masanori." He looked off in the corner, looking at a see-through cage, that had a ferret running around in it, "My ferrett's name is Itachi...she's a pretty hyper one..."

William wanted to slap himself for saying something that stupid. "I'm sorry, I'm just more used to calm colors than bright ones... Calm, light colors help me relax and even focuse on writing, so I prefer no bright colors..." He murmured out quietly and followed the other. When he saw the kittens, William smiled softly and reached out to pet one of them. "They're real cuties... Though they can't reach your level of cuteness~" The tall male said as he tried to make the awkwardness go away.