The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"No thank you, I don't like painkillers." the younger male sighed, basically stating this flatly. The young male hated medicine of any sort. With a small huff, the young male sat up, though didn't get out of bed.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William sighed softly and wrapped both hands around the other's waist. "Then, any other way I can help you?" He asked softly, obviously trying not to make the situation a huge thing.

"Not really...I just want to relax...I have to go to the sound studio tomorrow to record a song." sighed the bluenette with a sigh. He looked tired, though there was still a smile on his face.

William smiled softly and nodded as he kissed the other's cheek. "Take a hot bath with a ton of bubbles and I'll go make something delicious for breakfast, how does that sound~?" He asked softly while smiling at the smaller male.

"I don't take baths in the morning, but maybe you can take a bath with me later?" giggled the bluenette merrily, his cerulean eyes bright. "Hmm..what are you going to make for breakfast, hun?" He asked the question curiously, a playful look in his eyes.

William chuckled and grinned. "It'll be a pleasure to join you in a bath~" He snicered as he held the other close to himself. When he heard the following question, Will smiled and kissed Kiyoshi's cheek. "I've been thinking about eggs ans bacon, mm~?"

"Oh yay! I get a bath with my Willy!~" Smiling brightly, he kissed the tip of his lover's nose before his eyes widened merrily, "Bacon? Yummy!" He was rather merry this morning...and rather hungry. "I don't think I've felt this hungry before in my life!~" He said, a bit sing-song.

William chuckled and pecked the other's nose. “See, I told you you'd need more food from now on~“ He grinned before getting out of bed. “Well, how does breakfast in bed sound to you? Or do you feel like going with me to the kitchen and eating there?“

"Hmm....as long as I get to sit down and eat with you, I'm fine with wherever we eat!" chirped the young male, chewing on the end of his sleeve, swaying back and forth rather happily, "Will?~ Can you come with me to the studio tomorroooow?" He dragged on the question a bit, giggling softly after he asked the question.

William smiled softly and nodded. "Okay, then I'll just make breakfast to bed for you~" After hearing his lover's question, the tall male bit his lip slightly and looked at the other. "Kiyoshi, listen, I'd love to go, but I really have to write... I'm already behind my schedule, so, you know... I should try and catch up with it.."

"Oh, okay." murmured the bluenette softly, though smiled thinly, "Your book better be great!" He hugged him around the waist, laughing softly. "I'll make sure to write a song about you...given I write my songs!~" purred the younger male, giggling merrily.

William smiled and nodded. He was glad the other didn't take it in the wrong way - he would've loved to come along, but he wasn't able to write for a long time... His manager would kill him if he was to miss the deadline this time. "Well, I'll be waiting for my song then~" The tall male smiled and kissed his lover's nose before getting out of bed.

"I'll think of something eventually...you probably won't understand it given that all of my songs are in Japanese!~" laughed the bluenette gently, looking up at the ceiling, "Let's watch horror movies today!~"

William grinned and nodded. "Alright, but let me make breakfast first~" With these words, the tall male walked out of the room and headed towards the kitchen. Once there, he took out four eggs and some bacon to start cooking.

The bluenette sighed softly and got out of bed and closed the door behind him. Scavenging the closet, he picked out black skinny jeans, a loose black tank-top, a pale blue zip-up hoodie, black and blue checkered boxers, and a squirtle beanie. After a few minutes of scanning the outfit, he discarded of his onesie and slipped on the new outfit. After discarding the worn clothes into the hamper, he walked over to the mirror, styled his hair, and did a few touch-ups on his face, smiling at himself in the mirror, rather glee to see that he looked okay.

William hummed to himself while cracking the eggs into the pan. He smiled and continued cooking the breakfast, letting out an occasional hum or a grunt of approval. The tall male was always one to talk to himself or hum when he was alone. It never failed to fight off the boredom... William looked around before flipping the eggs over. Almost done!

The merry young male stretched with a sigh, before walking to the bathroom and brushing his teeth. His mind drifted a bit as he scrubbed at his pearly-whites, his mind not really set on one thing, though, when he rinsed out his mouth, some...naughtier thoughts came to mind. It's kind of like when I s- Nope, that was about a week or two ago...it doesn't matter, bad Kiyoshi! No naughty thoughts, yah weird perv! Though his pants felt a little bit stiff, he knew if he could just get rid of the naughtier thoughts in his mind, he would probably be okay.

“Babe! Breakfast's ready~“ He said loudly enough for Kiyoshi to hear. The black-haired man took out two plates and split the food in two parts. He carried the plates to the table, then walked over to boil up some water for the tea. He hummed softly to himself as he prepared the meal along with two cups of black tea with mango extract. He took in the smell and unconsciously grinned to himself. He simply loved this tea..

Slapping himself in the face a few times, as if it were actually going to do anything to affect the situation, the young male murmured under his breath, "Baka, baka, baka, baka..." Though, when he heard William call for him, he ceased his actions and slipped out of the bathroom and made his way down the stairs. Rather leisurely, he walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist, resting his head on his back, though keeping the rest of his body from touching his. "I'm going to wait for you...I don't like sitting at a table by myself..."

William chuckled and nodded. “Sure thing~ I'm almost done, anyway.“ He said softly as he got the tea reasy for both of them. The tall male let out a quiet hum. He was finished with the tea soon and carried both cups to the table. Will smiled to himself and turned to his lover. “Come on, the eggs'll get cold~“ He warned while sitting down on one chair.

"Mmkay..." Kiyoshi smiled thinly. The blunette walked quietly over to the table, which was almost unlike him to stay even silent for more than a minute. Blue eyes traced the table before his smile widened, and he sat down rather calmly. "You're a good chef...at least, that's what the cookies and hot chocolate proved!~"

William watched the other with slight worry. He let the comment about him being a good chef slide past as he focused on his lover. "You feeling alright?" He decided to ask as he slowly started eating. There really seemed something wrong with Kiyoshi, and, well, he most certainly didn't like it. If the bluenette was feeling pain and wasn't telling him, William wouldn't really know what to do.

Kiyoshi wasn't particularly in pain, he just had a lot going through his mind. The bluenette usually thought much, but not this much. Thoughts of children, raising them, and William, and what happened yesterday, everything was just whirling like a blizzard through the young male's mind. Poking at the food with a fork, he began to slice up his eggs with the fork, cutting all around the yolk, and eating the white part of the egg first. "Oh, it's nothing, you don't have to worry about me!~"

William raised his eyebrows and frowned lightly. "I can't not worry about you. I can see that something's wrong, so what is it?" The tall male asked with a small sigh escaping his lips. "Baby, please, all I want is the best for you, alright?" He said with a soft smile appearing on his lips as he put in a piece of the egg into his mouth.

Not really making eye contact with his lover, he plopped one of the yolks into his mouth, the warm liquid filling his cheeks, before he swallowed the gooey substance. After a few moments, the bluenette said quietly, "You're a good cook." Quietly, he took a sip of his tea, and then put the glass down, "I just have a lot on my mind, it's nothing to worry about."