The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Kiyoshi was trying to not think of what happened, petting the kittens quietly, well, one of them, given that Kaede didn't like to be petted, though Pooky did. With a small sigh, he rested his head against the wall before guilt began to wash over, feeling upset about the way that he reacted. I should probably go apologize... Carefully, the young male got up, with Pooky still in his hands, before he closed the door behind him and walked down the stairs, heading to the kitchen. He stood at the wall that was at the entrance of the kitchen before he said loud enough for William to here, "Look...I'm sorry about the way I just reacted...can we just forget about it?"

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Once his lover's voice reached William's ears, he walked over to Kiyoshi just to pull him into a gentle hug. "You shouldn't be sorry..." He said quietly as he held the other close. "I'm just an idiot who said something bad... You have the right to be mad at me, hell, you should probably kick me out for what I said!" The tall male said as he slowly pulled away, his eyes seeming sad and slightly tired. "I'm the one who should be sorry..."

The bluenette sighed softly, not really hugging back, though leaned more into the hug, enjoying the warmth that the older male gave off, before he finally said, "I wouldn't kick you out...I love you...I can't stay made at you for too long...because I love you...it just wouldn't really anger me to the point where I'd kick you out....if you physically hurt me, that would be another story." Pooky was asleep in the young male's arms, snoring lightly.

William frowned and gently kissed his lover's forehead. "I'd never hurt you physically. Ever." He promised quietly while gently stroking the blue hair. "I'm really sorry for what I said..." He muttered out quietly as he let go off the other and sighed softly. "If you'd like, I made some hot chocolate." The tall male said softly, wanting to slap himself for those idiotic words. Really, couldn't he have thought of anything better to do?

"Okay...please don't..." murmured the young male softly, not wanting to be hurt. The blue-eyed male opened his eyes wide, before a large smile went on his lips and he asked excitedly, "Oh my gosh, I had hot chocolate this whole time and I didn't know!? Yes please, I'd love some hot chocolate!" He was instantly excited, giggling softly.

William chuckled softly at the childish reaction of his lover and nodded. "I took the liberty of using your kitchen, and you had chocolate, milk and some vanilla sugar, so I made some hot chocolate..." He said softly and turned around to get some chocolate into two small cups. He passed one to Kiyoshi and smiled softly. "Here you go~"

There was a large, glee look in the younger male's eyes as he took a sip of the hot chocolate, almost purring in delight, "You can use my kitchen any time you please, because this is delicious!" Smiling widely, he drank more of it. After a few seconds, he blinked a few times before he let the small kitten down. Pooky opened his eyes and gazed at the two men, meowing slightly before padding off towards the couch, jumping up onto one of the cushions and taking a nap.

William covered a laugh and nodded. "I'm glad this made you feel better~ I'm open for requests, too." He informed with a wink and chuckled softly. The tall male reached out and tucked a few strands of blue hair under Kiyoshi's ear as he smiled. "I'll just have to drive and buy some ingrediants, since you don't have most of the things I oftenly use..." The black-haired male said quietly as he closed his eyes and drank his own hot chocolate.

"Okay!" smiled the younger bluenette softly as he finished off his hot chocolate, before walking over to the sink and washing the cup out and placing it in the dish-holder. Stretching softly, he then said, "While you're gone, I think I might take a bath...by the way....I forgot to tell you...there's a bathroom down here, it has calmer colors...I totally forgot about it given I don't use it." Walking through the kitchen, as if he were looking for something, the young male finally walked over to the cabinet and opened it, taking out a small bottle, pouring a dab of red liquid on his finger before sticking his finger in his mouth, putting the bottle away, "Like I said...my kitchen revolves around japanese food, sriracha sauce, and anything that goes good with sriracha sauce."

William felt as if something heavy was pushed off from his shoulders when he heard about the other bathroom. "I think I'll be using that one then~" He said with a chuckle as he watched the other take out the sauce. Confusion was visible in his eyes as he watched his lover eat the sauce... Without anything else... "Okay...?" He answered the other and shook his head with a smile. "Anyway, I'll stop by my house and take my clothes, if you don't mind?" He asked while taking his jacket and putting it on. "Then I can just go and buy some ingredients and I'll get back here~"

"Okay...I guess that I'll see you in a bit?" asked the young male quietly, looking up once his lover said something. With a sigh, he walked after him, and hugged him tightly before he said under his breath, "Stay safe, I love you."

William smiled softly as he hugged back the other and nodded. "I love you too~" He answered simply and let go off Kiyoshi, grabbed his car keys and walked out of the house. Unintentionally, he seemed to have left his phone behind... It was still on the nightstand in the smaller's room.

((Awww shit, something's going to happen to Willlllllyyyyy Dx))

The bluenette's eyes watered up a bit, "Please don't get hurt....I don't know what I'd do without you!" The young male seemed frightened by something. He was literally scared of the older male getting hurt.

((...Shhhhh...))

William smiled softly and kissed the other's forehead. "Just go and take your bath, I'll be back once you're finished~" He smiled softly before leaving the house. The tall male got into his car, turned on the engine and drove away from Kiyoshi's house.

The young male sighed, wiping his eyes softly before he walked upstairs to the bathroom. When he got there, he closed the door behind him and locked the door, locking the door behind him, and then walked over to the bath. Running the hot water, he poured bubbles and threw his bath toys into the bath, watching them float as the water began to rise. Undressing, the young man threw his clothes on the floor. The young male sighed softly as he scanned himself in the mirror, looking at the small scar that ran across his abdomen, and staring at his incredibly pale skin, before he saw the bath fill up. With a huff, he made his way towards the bath and turned off the water, and slipped into the warm liquid.

William turned on the radio and hummed along as he drove to his house. Once there, the tall male got out of the car and walked inside, grabbing his clothes, bathroom supplies, some books and all the devices with chargers that he may need. Will let out a hum of delight when he'd gathered everything... Everything being two filled bags that were dumped onto the back seats of his car. Once that was done, the tall male drove to the shop and got started with his shopping until he realized that would take longer than he expected it to... He wandered around the shop for nearly an hour until he was done - and those were only the food supplies he'd thought he might need at some point.

The young male was done with the bath after about forty-five minutes, before taking out the plug in the tub, and letting it drain, and picking up all of his bath toys quietly, and putting them back in his bag. Getting out, his skin dripping with suds and water, he grabbed a towel and dried himself off, before without really caring, walked out of the bathroom, turn the lights off, walking around naked to his room, and walked towards his closet, and slipped on underwear, a tank-top, and flannels. With a small sigh, he sat on his bed and plugged in the hair-dryers, and blowing it onto his hair until his hair was dry. His hair was rather fluffy after he was done drying it. With a soft sigh, he turned it off and wrapped the cord around it, and put it back in the drawer before he sprayed his hair and straightened his hair with the flat-iron, straightening it and styling it, obviously bored, though styled it back like he usually did. After he was done, he flopped on his back and grabbed his Pikachu plush, smiling at it calmly before making funny faces at it, trying to get the time to pass.

William scratched the back of his head once the food supplies were safely put into his car. He locked it back up and walked back to the shopping centre. The tall male hummed to himself while walking over to a certain place for an order. He spent at least thirty minutes in there, yet walked out with a bright smile on his face. A small box was in his hand, yet he quietly pushed it into his pocket while getting back to his car. The black-haired male got in and started driving back to Kiyoshi's house, a smile staying on his face. He was back at his lover's place more than two hours later than he'd left. It took him a few turns to carry everything inside, and he put the bags with his clothes and supplies in the corridor before carrying all the food supplies into the kitchen. Since there was little sound, he thought that Kiyoshi simply fell asleep...

Hearing footsteps in the house, the young male instantly got up, his eyes narrowing a bit before he got out of his room and walked slowly down the stairs, sighing softly when he saw William, "Will!" There was a large smile on his face, happy that the older male was finally home, "I've been waiting for you for such a long time, I thought maybe you got lost!~"

William blinked a few times and turned towards the direction of the voice before smiling. "Ah, sorry~ I just spent more time shopping than I thought I would..." He said with an apologetic smile as he motioned to the bags of food. "I think I might have overdone it just a little bit..." The tall male said as he scratched his head and chuckled nervously before starting to take everything out.

"I don't really eat a lot, so I don't really have a lot of food in the house in the first place." murmured the younger male softly before smiling, and walking over to his lover, the large smile still planted on his face, "You're safe...and that's all that matters..." He hugged the older male softly, obviously happy.

William blinked and chuckled as he hugged back the other. "Alright, alright, now let me get all this stuff in places~" He said softly as he planted a small kiss on Kiyoshi's lips. "Or do you wanna help me a bit?" He asked with a smile as he took out various things from the bags.

"Hmm...sure, what did you buy anyways?" asked the bluenette curiously, rubbing the back of his neck, the same smile still on his lips, though there was a curious look in his eyes, "I hope this stuff tastes yummy!"

William chuckled and shook his head. "I bought a lot of things... Here, you want to try this?" He asked as he held out white cheese with small jelly pieces in it. "I really like its taste - there's always some at my place~"

"Sure, I guess...I usually like cream cheese and jelly sandwiches, so, this shouldn't be too weird." Carefully, he took the piece out of his lover's hand and stuck it in his mouth, and then swallowed, a large smile on his face, "It's yummy!"