The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Kiyoshi slowly allowed his cerulean colored eyes to close after a few moments. Carefully, he rested his arms around his lover's neck, pulling himself up onto his lover, hooking his legs around his waist so that it would be easier to keep a hold of him. After a few moments worth of contemplation, the tiny male did something that he normally wouldn't do, but decided to lightly nibble on his lover's bottom lip, afterwards giving the kiss a bit more passion, hoping to satisfy the older male, or at least try and give him something that he wanted. He just wanted to repent for the way that he had be acting lately.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William chuckled into the kiss when his lover hooked his legs around the tall man's waist. Feeling the other kissing back so passionately and even nipping on his bottom lip seemed to make unwanted things appear. Even so, William slipped his tongue inside the other's mouth, pressing the smaller against the wall. His hands were holding Kiyoshi's waist as the two kissed. William seemed to forget everything else that was around him, the world didn't matter for now.

Kiyoshi, not being one to fight for dominance in these types of situations, allowed his tongue to be coaxed into a dance with his lover. One of the bluenette's hands slowly traveled up to tangle into the dark locks of William's hair, though not forceful, just gently tangling his fingers in it. The young male was slowly melting into his lover's hold, content, enjoying the affection.

William smiled and and broke the kiss after a while. His breathing was slightly heavier than usually, he looked at Kiyoshi with lustfilled eyes. His pants were starting to feel a bit tight, but... Even if he wanted it so bad, he shouldn't do it. "Kiyoshi, what do you feel like doing now~?" The tall male teased and chuckled as he tried to hide his erection at least a bit.

"You're such a tease~" The younger male simply said. He was obviously a bit annoyed and a bit amused by the older male's teasing ways, always starting a kiss and starting something that got him aroused, and then ceased it right when they started to get somewhere. The bluenette's hair was slightly ruffled, so he removed one hand so he could fix it back down again, his blue eyes wide and playful.

William chuckled and tilted his head to one side. "Me? A tease? In what way~?" He grinned widely and gave his lover a small peck on his nose. "I just don't wanna do anything more when you're pregnant..." The tall male said quietly and closed his eyes, afraid that the other might take that in a wrong way.

"It's fine, I see where you're coming from." The bluenette said simple, before resting his head between his lover's shoulder and head, closing his eyes softly to give his lover his silence back, his tiny body losing it's grip a bit on the older male. Murmuring quietly, he requested, "At least...allow me to do stuff for you...I don't want you to get sexually frustrated, I'd feel bad..."

William blinked a few times and chuckled, holding Kiyoshi up and close to himself. "It's alright~ You don't have to feel bad about such things, alright?" The male asked with a small smile and kissed his lover's forehead. "I should be the one doing that, well, if you ever get the need. You know I'm all yours when you need me~"

Kiyoshi nodded softly, not saying anything in response. He felt bad, because he hadn't shut up all morning, so he had decided to at least try and stay silent the rest of the day, at least to try and please his lover. Kiyoshi felt bad, because William was so great, he could cook, he could handle him, he was nice, and then Kiyoshi was only really a good cuddled, oh, and he was good at acting childish and having mood swings, that was really the only things that Kiyoshi could say he was good at so far in this relationship. He continued to rest his head in the crook of his neck, closing his eyes again.

William smiled softly and gently stroked his lover's hair. "Alright, now look... I really have to go and write now. Can you gimme a few hours alone?" The tall male asked quietly while continuing to stroke the blue hair. "I don't want my manager to get angry because I miss the deadline again..." He said with a sigh and looked at Kiyoshi. "After I'm done, I will do my best to be with you for the rest of the day, alright?"

Kiyoshi nodded simply and slid off of his lover, rubbing his forehead before he walked over towards one of the shelves in his room, and grabbed a series titled "Black Butler", and walked over towards the DVD player, took "Howls Moving Castle" out, and put in the "Black Butler" DVD, and putting the one he just took out, into it's proper case, and then set both cases on his nightstand. Plopping into bed, he was laying across it, stretching, before getting comfortable and watching what was coming on the screen.

William let out a soft smile as he watched his lover walking away. He hummed to himself as he walked over to take his laptop and turned it on once he was in the living room. The tall male had grabbed some snacks and water, since sometimes they actually helped him write... Once everything was ready, Will started writing, sometimes stopping to think, sometimes deleating what he wrote at all.

The tiny male just laid in bed, staring at the TV screen, not much on his mind to really think about. He was squeezing on of his plushies tightly, yawning softly before repositioning himself, and laying in the middle of the bed. He heard some mewling, and he noticed that Pooky had leaped up on the bed, and was padding towards him. Merrily, he took the small kitten in his hands and pet the tender kitten as he watched the show, lightly nuzzling it's head.

William hummed along with the song as he reached out for the white cheese with jelly. He smiled and put in one piece into his mouth as he continued writing, feeling rather satisfied about the amount. The tall male licked his lips and smiled as he finished the sentence, then streched. "Babe, I'm gonna go for a walk~" He said loud enough for Kiyoshi to hear. For now, he was out of ideas... A stroll in the park was bound to help him.

Kiyoshi didn't answer, even though he heard the older male, deciding that it was best just to stay quiet, so he wouldn't anger his lover. With a sigh, he smiled as the small kitten began to nibble on his thumb as if it were a toy, allowing the small cat to do so, his smile rather thin.

William blinked a few times when he didn't get a reply. Slight worry rose up inside him and he was about to go to see him, when he realized that maybe his lover just wanted to be alone?.. With a small sigh escaping his lips, the grey-eyed male put on his jacket and shoes, then walked out of the house.

((Should Kiyoshi be like, abducted or something when William's gone?)

The tiny blue male sighed when he heard the older male leave, cuddling with his kitten to try to get his nerves down. He hated being alone, but he wasn't going to tell anybody that. With another sigh, he stared at the TV, watching it with less interest than before, kicking his feet back and forth.

((Your choise ;P))

William stuffed his hands into pockets as he walked towards the park, trying to work out the plot in his mind. He looked around and crossed the street, his head lowered slightly. The tall male walked over into the forest, enjoying the complete peace and quiet that was there. He'd get some ideas here for sure!

((No, it's up to you xD))

The small male sighed and got up, walking down the stairs, and entering the kitchen. Grabbing the catfood bag, and scraps of lettuce he had in the fridge, going back up stairs and then went to the pet room. Carefully, he scooped out the food and put it in a bowl for the kittens. After that, he closed it and set it on the counter. With a sigh, he put the lettuce bowl in his ferret's cage before petting her behind the ears, closing the cage, and leaving the room, trying to think of something to do.

((o3o I dunnoo! Dun't do it =3= Might put too much stress on Kiyoshi, and we don't want that, mm~?))

William let out a soft hum as he walked through the forest, with a small smile on his face. He looked around and his smile only widened when he noticed a shy deer up ahead. Of course, once it saw the man, it ran off, but William could've sworn he heard more than one animal in the front... Guess it had a family. The dark haired man ran a hand through his hair and hummed to himself before sitting down on the ground next to one of the trees, closing his eyes. Once he found a comfortable position to sit in, he let various thoughts flow through his mind, hoping to make out a plot out of them.

((I literally have no clue what to do .-. Like, Kiyoshi is that type of character that can't be alone for too long, or he gets bored, and then gets mischivous, and gets himself in trouble. He's also a character that can't be by himself wrong))

The young bluenette sighed softly. I'm soooo boreeeeddddddddd The young male huffed, and then puffed up his cheeks, trying to entertain himself. With a soft huff, he walked over to the door and slipped his shoes, coat, and hat on before leaving the house, closing the door behind him, his steps having a little skip in them. The young bluenette walked over to a tree, that had a tire swing on it. The tire swing was hung up pretty high, and he had to climb the steps that were put on the tree to get up on it. Once he slipped his legs into the rather large tire, but once he saw how high up, he began to feel a bit sick to his stomach, feeling scared all of a sudden, the steps seemingly too far away. Whimpering a bit, he sat inside of the tire, curling into a ball, the swing rocking back and forth. The young blunette began to cry, feeling incredibly scared now.

William grinned to himself as an ide flashed through his mind. He stood up and streched. This would go perfectly! The tall male pushed his hands into pockets as he slowly walked back home, completely unaware of what was happening to his lover. The dark haired man smiled to himself as he walked through the door and took off his jacket. "Babe? I'm hoome~" William grinned, yet when he didn't hear an answer, he decided to check on Kiyoshi. Once he got to his lover's room and realized he wasn't in bed, the grey-eyed man felt panic rising. "Kiyoshi?" He called out worriedly as he ran around the house, silently cursing. After realizing the small male wasn't inside the house, William ran outside, frantically looking around for his lover. He finally spotted the later in the tire, curled into a ball. "Babe, what are you doing up there?"

The small bluenette could hear the dark-haired man, though he didn't lift up his head to look. When the older male asked him why he was up there, he shrugged his shoulders, not telling him how scared he was, and how scary the fall down looked. He didn't want to ruin the perfect silence that he knew that his lover wanted, silencing his cries, feeling sad that he might have just ruined the silence.