The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William sighed and frowned as he walked after his lover, holding him back by his waist. "I don't mind if you go to sleep, but don't think that way. You're going through stuff I can't even imagine... I can understand why you're like this." He said softly and kissed Kiyoshi's cheek before letting him go. "I'll come and join you with the cookies once I'm done, alright?"

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"Okay..." replied the young male quietly, before he walked upstairs. Once he made a left and went into his room, he looked at his closet. With a sigh, he picked out one significant item. It was his Pikachu onesie. The onsie, of course, looked like a Pikachu, though, the foot were cut off at the bottom. It had a hood, with the face on it, and the ears dangling off of it. Discarding his other clothes, he slipped on the onsie and buttoned it up with a small sigh before he closed his closet and laid down in bed. Once he found a comfy spot to lay down on, he turned on the TV, and pressed play on the movie that was in. The movie that was in at the moment was the movie "Howl's Moving Castle".

William tried to keep the thoughts about how broken and scared his lover was while making the cookies. Bach after bach, the cookies were done and the tall male had to go upstairs to Kiyoshi... He was slightly afraid of what he might find there. The grey-eyed male put all the cookies in a bowl, washed the dishes and put everything in their places before walking upstairs with the bowl in one hand. He carefully went inside Kiyoshi's room and smiled softly as he walked over to the bed.

The bluenette was staring blankly at the TV the whole time, not even really watching it. He had a neutral expression plastered to his face, the hood of his onesie almost covering his face. He hadn't even noticed that the older male walked in.

William let out a small sigh as he sat down on the bed next to Kiyoshi, gently wrapping one hand around his waist. "You should try and get some sleep..." He said softly as he pulled off the hood so he could see his lover's face. "It'll make you feel better."

The bluenette nodded slowly after his lover was done talking, "Okay...I'll go to sleep." His eyes seemed a bit glassy. He was most likely dehydrated if anything, which was probably why he wasn't feeling good. Quietly, he laid down on the bed, staring at the wall.

William let out a sigh and leaned down to kiss Kiyoshi's cheek. "Do you need anything?" He asked softly while putting the bowl away, on the nightstand. He then carefully made his lover roll over so he was facing Will. "Anything at all, just tell me."

The bluenette was quiet for a few minutes, hardly blinking as he stared at the wall, as if it were the most interesting thing in the world at that very moment, "Water...please?" his voice seemed a bit dry, and was obviously still a bit sad sounding. The young male's skin was heated again, and the room felt like it was blazing.

William let out a small smile and nodded before getting out of the bed. "Sure, I'll be right back." He said softly before making his way to the kitchen. He poured some water into a glass and let out a soft sigh. He wasn't so sure he could deal with Kiyoshi completely right now... The tall male quietly walked back into his lover's room and passed him the glass of water. "Here you go..~"

"Thank you." said Kiyoshi quietly, taking the glass and basically downing the whole glass of water, drinking like a race horse that had just run ten miles, after he was finished, he put the glass on the nightstand. The bluenette blinked a few times before smiling thinly at his lover, and got up on his knees, leaning forward, and wrapping his arms around his lover's waist, pulling him close, snuggling his face into Will's chest.

William chuckled and smiled, wrapping both hands around the other. "Try to get some sleep now, okay? You'll feel much better when you wake up... I promise." The older male said softly as he layed down on the bed, holding his lover close to himself. Unconsciously, he started humming an old lullaby, his eyes closed as he did. The tall male had a calm smile on his face as he gently stroked the blue hair with one hand, the other wrapped around his lover's body.

The bluenette smiled softly before responded, "Okay..." Snuggling closer into the warmth that his lover provided, he rested his head against his chest, "Goodnight...I love you..." His voice was feather-light when he spoke, closing his eyes, allowing his tired body to rest.

((Would you care to start the next morning?))

-Next morning-

William woke up around seven and just watched his lover's peacefull sleeping face. Sometimes he'd reach out and stroke Kiyoshi's hair with a soft smile, sometimes he'd kiss his forehead, but mostly he'd just look at him. The tall male covered them both by the covers at some time in the night, so they were both warm and close to each other... This was like a perfect morning for Will.

Hair tossed a bit, yet eyes still closed, the porcelain doll of a male was still delicately sleeping, his chest heaving, pushing up, and then falling down. Yellow covered most of his hair, given the hood of his onsie had found as way to flop back on his head. Once he felt a pair of lips hit his forehead for the last time, the young one woke up, blinking his cerulean eyes wide open. Yawning, almost like a kitten, he almost whispered softly, "G'morning..."

William smiled softly and tucked a few hair strands behind the other's ear. "Morning, sleeping beauty~" He teased softly and chuckled. "How're you feeling?" The tall male asked softly as he pushed the hood away, gently kissing his lover's forehead also to check if the smaller still had a fever.

The bluenette sighed softly, though it was more of a content sigh than a bored sigh. "I'm feeling better I guess..." Blinking a few times, staring at the nightstand for a moment, he got up and leaped over his lover, jumping onto the floor. Smiling widely, he exclaimed, "Cookie!" He grabbed one out for himself and grabbed one for his lover, and put it on his cheek. He began to nibble on the chocolate chip cookie merrily.

William blinked a few times and took the cookie from his cheek with a chuckle before pulling Kiyoshi back into bed. "Yeah, we made them yesterday~ Did you forget throughout the night?" He grinned as he sat up and pulled his lover onto his lap. "Don't get out of bed yet~" He asked softly and planted a kiss on the smaller's neck.

"We did? Wow! I wish I remembered stuff as well as you did." admired the bluenette, giggling softly before he said, "Fine, I'll stay in bed, but there is absolutely no guarantee that I'm not going to reach over and eat all of those cookies."

William chuckled and pressed a kiss against the smaller's neck. "I didn't say you couldn't eat the cookies~ Just stay in bed for now, alright?" He smiled as he reached out and took the bowl of cookies before putting them on Kiyoshi's lap. "Eat up~"

Humming softly before the cookies were put in his lap, once they were put in his lap though, he grinned widely, and leaned over the bowl and kissed his lover's nose, before taking a cookie, and taking a large bite out of it, "These are so good! How did you make these?~"

William chuckled and rested his chin on the other's shoulder. "Not me, we made them. And they're really easy... Besides, I've already done them a ton of times, so experience adds up as well~" He said softly as he watched his lover eat the cookies.

"Wow, we must be good cooks!" exclaimed the young bluenette, giggling softly.After eating a third cookie, the young male instantly put the cookies back on the counter. "Owwie! They hurt my tummy!" He rolled to the other side of the bed, pouting a bit.

William instantly got worried and let out a small sigh as he slowly pulled Kiyoshi close. "Should I get some painkillers? I don't want for it to end up like before..."

"No, I might have just eaten too many...I'm not used to eating so much." sighed the younger male softly, looking back at his lover, nervously smiling.

William frowned slightly and sighed. "I'm only going to ask for one thing... Don't lie to me about stuff like this, alright?" As he asked this, he reached out and pulled Kiyoshi close to himself. "Now, tell me. Should I get some painkillers or not?"