The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William smiled softly and walked up to the other. "Morning... Are you feeling any better?" He asked quietly and sat back down on the chair with the soft smile never leaving his face. "Does it still hurt?" He asked while putting one hand on Kiyoshi's forehead. He frowned slightly at the feeling of the hot skin, even though it did seem like it was a bit colder than yesterday.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"Hmm....I'm feeling a bit better now...you're here...so it's okay." smiled the younger male merrily, lightly hugging the older male softly.

William smiled and nodded while hugging back the other. "That's good to hear. But I'll have to get back home... I need to change clothes and I'm not even sure if they'll let me stay through another night.."

Kiyoshi's eyes turned a bit large, tears starting to form, lips slowly turning into a frown when he heard that his lover had to go, "S-so you're going to l-leave me?" He stuttered a bit, teary-eyed at this point, his cheeks turning a bit of a red color due to his sudden sadness.

William let out a soft sigh and leaned in to kiss Kiyoshi's forehead. "I'll get back soon, okay? And when I have to leave for the night, I'll get back in the morning, I promise. I can't spend each second of my life with you..." The tall male said softly and gently stroked the other's cheek. "You'll be alright, we're both gonna be alright. Once you can get out of here, you can come and live with me... That is, if you even want that."

"I can give you my phone number and address..." murmured the bluenette quietly, before wiping away his tears softly, saying, "I'd like to live with you...but I have my own house...but I'd love to stay with you all the time...I...I....l-love you..." His big blue eyes were soft, staring at the older writer.

William smiled softly and gently pecked the smaller's lips. "I love you too... Would you feel better if I stayed with you then?" He asked gently and slowly ran his finger across the other's cheek. "I want to be near you, but I have my books as well..."

"I'd like that...then I wouldn't be so lonely...and I'd have you there with me..." his voice was soft, lightly leaning into his lover's touch, enjoying the soft feeling on his cheek. "I have two cats and a ferret...do you mind that I have pets...?" questioned the younger male quietly, nervous about asking.

Will smiled softly and shook his head. "I don't mind at all... Whatever makes you happy~" He chuckled and kissed the other's nose before standing up. "I'll get right back, okay? I'll take my laptop as well, in case you fall asleep, I'll be able to write."

"Okay...I'll hopefully will see you see." smiled the bluenette widely before laying back in bed, nuzzling his head into the pillow cozily, negotiating taking a nap while William was gone, "I love you...stay safe..." After that, he softly closed his eyes

William smiled and quietly exited the room, heading outside to get his car. The tall male yawned as he sat into the car and started driving back home. It didn't take long for him to get back home, and once he did, Will walked inside, wishing to take a shower before actually changing into his clothes. He did just so - a hot, relaxing shower was what he needed.

The bluenette was staring at the wall quietly, not sure what to do. He was bored; this was even more boring than getting a delay on the plane. At least on a plane, he could reach the TV and put it on, unlike in the hospital. There was a TV, though he couldn't reach it without accidentally pulling the IV's out of his arms. Sighing softly, sleep came over him, causing him to fall into slumber.

William stepped into the hot shower and let out a small sigh while turning on the water. He closed his eyes for a while and just let the water flow through his body until he actually started washing himself. The tall male didn't take long in his shower since he knew that Kiyoshi was probably waiting for him. Will soon got out of the heavenly shower and slipped on some fresh clothes, grabbed his laptop and drove back into the hospital.

The blue-haired male was sleeping on his back, almost completely still when he slept like this, due to a deep fear of the IV ripping out of his arm, and causing blood to go everywhere. Kiyoshi hated blood to a great extent, the sight of it almost made him throw up every time he saw it. Breathing heavily, in and out, the younger male wasn't in that deep of a sleep, easily woken up by anything in all reality at that point.

With a small sigh escaping his lips, William quietly entered the room Kiyoshi was in and smiled softly at the sight of his lover asleep. He slowly walked back to his chair and put the laptop on his lap before gently stroking the smaller's cheek. He looked more like an angel than a human right now. Will smiled softly and leaned back against the chair. Did the hospital have wi-fi?..

The younger male's body was becoming flushed again, going through another heat flash, beads of sweat forming on hire forehead. He began to more uncomfortably, legs squirming a bit, his face showing signs of discomfort. Groaning softly in his sleep, his fingers began to shake a bit.

William looked over at the other worriedly and put the laptop away before running out to get a nurse just in case something was to happen to Kiyoshi. "Could you come here? I think he may be feeling pain again..." The tall male said to a nurse when he found one and the two quickly got back to Kiyoshi.

The nurse followed the older male back into the room before taking a look at the young pop sensation, blinking a few times before she said, "It's a heat flash..." With a soft sigh, she took some cool cream out of the cabinet and started rubbing it on the bluenette's body gently before putting the product away, and looking a William. She had a bit of a mischivous gleam in her large green eyes before she said, "It's too bad...you could be spending your time with someone else, not him...if he's pregnant, he might as well be a woman...perhaps you can think about it...hmm? Anyways...a woman would feel much better." And right before she left, she winked playfully at the older male, before she exited the room and went down the hallway, closing the door behind her.

William stared at the nurse with disbelief and shook his head while sitting back down next to Kiyoshi. "I couldn't leave you..." He muttered out as he took the other's hand into his own, gently stroking it with his thumb. "You're preagnant, and that's great... But it doesn't make you a woman.." He kept on murmuring more to himself than his lover. He wasn't even sure if the other was awake.

The young bluenette was shivering a bit to the cool cream, his body not knowing what to do at this point but give up. His body allowing himself to go through this, the other began to be breathing shallowly. Eyes slowly opening to look at the older male, he squeezed his lover's hand tightly, reassuring him that he was awake and somewhat okay, his hands somewhat sweaty due to his body over-heating and over-freezing at the same time.

William smiled softly and reached out to wipe off the sweat from the other's forehead. “Everything's alright... I love you, I won't leave you until it's necessary, I'll take care of you... Of both of you.“ He said softly and gently put his other hand on Kiyoshi's abdomen. “I'll help you pull through, I really will.“

The bluenette smiled gently before hoarsely saying, "I love you too..." And with a smile, he looked at his abdomen, "And you." He lightly rested his hand over his lover's, before saying softly, "I wonder if it'll be a little boy or girl..."

William smiled softly and pressed a kiss against his lover's forehead. “Whatever gender it'll be, we'll make sure it's loved~“ He said softly and smiled gently at Kiyoshi. “I can't wait till you can get out of here...“ The tall male muttered to himself and gently pulled his hand away from the other's abdomen.

A soft sigh escaped the younger male's lips, rubbing his abdomen carefully, it still hurt a little bit. His blue eyes looked extremely tired, despite all of the sleep and fluids he was getting into his body. His skin was heated, and flaring up due to the heat flashes and cold flashes, which confused his body greatly. "I hope it'll like me...I hope I can be an okay dad..."

William smiled softly and kissed the other's forehead. “You'll be a great daddy... And how couldn't it like you?“ He asked softly and gently stroked the blue hair. “It'll probably love you more than me... Especially since one daddy is going to be a boring writer while the other one is going to go on concerts and tours..~“